Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana apply online 2021 | Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana Application Online | MMKAY Scheme Status Check Online | Krishi Ashirwad Yojana registration 2021
Jharkhand government has started mukhyamantri krishi ashirwad yojana 2021 (MMKAY) for the farmers. Under this investment support scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 5,000 per acre to farmers for Kharif crops every year. In Jharkhand this mukhyamantri ashirwad yojana It is going to benefit about 22 lakh 76 thousand small and marginal farmers in the state. The government keeps changing the guidelines of this scheme from time to time so that the benefits of the scheme can reach the farmers of the state in the right way.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Agriculture Ashirwad Scheme 2021 Under this scheme, the benefit of this scheme should be extended to about 35 lakh farmers, in which the purpose of sending assistance amount directly to their account in DBT mode for buying seeds, fertilizers, agricultural equipment etc.
Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana 2021 (MMKAY)
Mukhyamantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojna (MMKAY) is an ambitious scheme of the state government which aims to improve the financial condition of farmers and provide them timely investment support before the start of Kharif season. This scheme is related to the scheme of doubling the income of farmers by the year 2022.
The marginal and small farmers will be given Rs 5000 per acre (maximum 5 acres) per year through DBT in their bank account. Rs 2250 crore was earmarked for this scheme for the financial year 2019-20. Chief Minister Agriculture Ashirwad Yojana (MMKAY) Under the scheme, the government will provide Rs 5,000 per acre to the farmers for crops. All such farmers whose land holding is less than 1 acre will get a minimum of Rs 5,000 every year.
MMKAY Scheme 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana 2021|
|sponsored by||State Government|
|Launch By||CM Raghuvar Das|
|beneficiary||small and marginal farmers|
|Helpline Numbers||Click here|
|Chief Minister’s Public Relations||call 181|
|Scheme Status||is on|
|Department||Agriculture Animal Husbandry and Cooperation Department|
Benefits of Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana 2021
of the state government Jharkhand MMKAY Scheme It is very important for the small farmers of the state, many benefits of this scheme are provided to the farmers, some of these important benefits are listed as follows:
- Under the scheme, an amount of ₹ 5000 will be provided in the account of each farmer.
- This scheme will benefit the small and marginal farmers of the state.
- The amount of benefit of the scheme will be sent directly to the bank account of the farmer in DBT mood.
- With this financial assistance, farmers will be able to meet their agricultural needs.
- The farmers who have less than 1 acre will also get the benefit of this scheme.
- Farmers having cultivable land up to 5 acres are also included in this scheme.
- To improve the economic condition of the farmers of the state, the government has conducted the MMKAY scheme.
Where can I use the amount received from MMKAY Scheme
This amount of the scheme is sent by the government to the account of farmers to meet their agricultural needs, so they can use this amount only to meet some important agricultural needs:
- purchase of seeds
- purchase of fertilizers
- labor and land preparation
- Farm Equipment Recruitment
- purchase of farm equipment
- agricultural expenses
Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana List 2021
The beneficiaries whose names have come in the Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana of the Raj government can check their names online in the list of Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana by visiting the official website through the internet sitting at home. Under this scheme of Jharkhand government, every year an amount of ₹ 5000 for Kharif crop is directly transferred to the farmer’s account under Direct Benefit Transfer mode. Only the beneficiaries will get the benefit of this scheme.
Check Mukhyamantri Ashirwad Yojana List (Beneficiary Status) Online
Interested candidates who want to check their name in the eligibility list of the scheme or else Beneficiary Status If you want to check then its step by step process is given below, you can easily get the beneficiary details by following:
- To check the beneficiary status, first the official website of the scheme mmkay.jharkhand.gov.in go to
- Now click on the “Search” button available in the navigation menu of the website.Beneficiary /Farmer” Click the link
- As soon as you click on the above mentioned link then you will reach the “Beneficiary Status (Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana)” page
- To check the status, you have to fill all the information asked here.
- First of all, you have to choose through which medium you want to check the status like Aadhar Number and Account Number, you choose any one of these
- After this choose your district and then enter the Aadhaar number or account number whichever you have selected in the given box
- After filling all the information you “Search” You have to click on the button and after that you will get complete information about whether your name is in the Beneficiary List or not.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana Registration
If you are thinking of applying online in Mukhyamantri krishi ashirwad yojana, then let us tell you that for the time being there is no process to apply online in this MMKAY of the government. The government has mukhyamantri krishi ashirwad yojana The application forms have been approved at the Gram Panchayat level, so the government has provided the link to check the Beneficiary Status only on the official portal of the scheme, you cannot apply online from the official portal.
So there is no need for you to apply online in mukhyamantri krishi ashirwad yojana. Your name may have already been fed in the scheme by your gram panchayat, so you can check your name in the list through the process of checking beneficiary status. For more information, you can read the official guideline PDF of the scheme whose link is given above.
Mukhya Mantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojana FAQ (FAQ)
What is Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana?
This MMKAY Scheme It has been started by the Jharkhand government with the objective of giving ₹ 5000 per acre to the farmers of the state over the Kharif crop so that the income of the farmers can be increased.
Which farmers will get the benefit of CM Krishi Ashirwad Yojana?
The benefit of this scheme will be given to such small and marginal farmers who have land up to 5 acres.
In which state is Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana implemented?
This scheme is applicable in the entire state of Jharkhand, whose benefit is being given to small and marginal farmers.
What is the official website of MMKAY Scheme?
The official website of the scheme is mmkay.jharkhand.gov.in
How to see Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana List?
The beneficiary list of the scheme can be checked by visiting the official website, the complete process of checking the list is given in the article above.
How to apply Mukhyamantri Ashirwad Yojana?
You can apply for this scheme of the government by visiting the official website. The complete process is given above.
Spread the love Share now