apesr.apcfss.in Login, Status, APESR, esr.ap.gov.in – AP ESR is an online portal launched by the Financial Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The purpose of starting this portal is to bring all the government employees on a single platform, where they will be provided the benefits of various government services through online mediums. To use this portal, the first employee has to first register himself. Employees who have registered will have to update their details like personal details, salary details, qualification details, etc. After updating the details, employees will be able to avail services related to HRMS on this portal.
In this article, we are going to know all the important information about AP E-SR. Such as How employees can log in to APeSR portal?, How to update details on AP E-SR portal? and other important procedures are going to be known in this article. Therefore, readers are requested to read this article carefully till the last.
AP E-Service Book (E-SR) has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and this portal is managed by the Finance Department. This portal has been started with the aim of bringing all the government employees of the state under one roof. The benefits of financial services and other related services are provided to government employees on this portal. Employees who are going to use the portal for the first time will have to register first and then after registration they will be able to access various services by logging into the portal.
On AP E-SR portal, all government employees will have to update details like personal details, education certificate, salary, service details, leave credit details, etc. The employees who have not updated the details yet will get the process to update the details on this page.
AP ESR Login, Update Overview
|Portal Name||AP ESR|
|Launched by||Govt. on Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Govt. Employees of the state|
|Services||HRMS Related Services|
Process to Login on apesr.apcfss.in
The candidates who want to update the details on the AP ESR portal have to login first. After that, they will be able to avail the services available on the portal or update any details. You can log in to the apesr.apcfss.in portal by following the following steps.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of AP ESR. ie https://esr.ap.gov.in/
- Now the homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you will see the login form on the right side.
- You have to enter CFMS ID and Password in the login form.
- After that click on the “Login” button below.
- Now the candidates will be logged in to the portal. In this way you can easily login to the portal.
AP ESR Login Password Reset Process
If you are already registered on the portal but have forgotten the login password then you do not need to worry. You can easily reset the password by visiting the website. Follow these steps to reset your login password.
- First of all go to the official website of AP E-SR. https://esr.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage, the login form will appear on the right side.
- Here you have to enter your CFMS ID and click on the “Forgot Password” option below.
- Your registered mobile number will appear in the next page. Here you have to enter your new password.
- After that click on the “Get OTP” button below.
- Now OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, verify it.
- After verifying the OTP, your password will be reset successfully.
What Details Employee Need to be Updated on Portal?
Employees are required to update the following details by logging on to the AP ESR portal. The details have to be submitted under different levels.
- Personal Details
- Nomination Details
- Service Events
- Leave Travel Concession Details
- Departmental Tests & Training Details
- Documents Upload
- Leave Ledger
- ESR Confirmation
Document to be Uploaded on AP ESR Portal
The government employee has to upload the following documents on the AP ESR portal.
- SSC Certificate Copy/SR extract
- Aadhar Card
- Latest Photo
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Educational Qualifications Certificates
- PF Slip
- Bank Passbook First Page Copy
How to Update Details on Apesr.apcfss.in?
By logging on to the AP E-SR portal, the employee can update Personal Details, Nomination Details, Service Events, Leave Travel Concession Details, etc. Many employees are going to update the details for the first time then they can easily update the details by following the following steps.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of AP E-SR. ie apesr.apcfss.in
- Now the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here in the login form, you have to log in by entering CFMS ID and password.
- After this the dashboard of the website will come in front of you. Here in the left side click on the “Part 1 Personal Details” option.
- After this, the personal details of the employee such as name, gender, merit status, caste, Aadhar number, department, place of birth, etc. will have to be filled in the form.
- After filling all the details click on the “Submit” button below.
- Similarly you have to complete the steps like Nomination Details, Service Events, Leave Travel Concession Details, Departmental Tests & Training Details, Incentives, Document Uploads, Leave Ledger, etc.
- After filling all the details you have to submit it.
Process to Check ESR Data Entry Report at apesr.apcfss.in
Follow the following steps to check ESR Data Entry Report.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of AP ESR. ie apesr.apcfss.in
- Now the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on the “Click here to view the report” option under “ESR Data Entry Status Report“
- On the next page, you can check the report by entering the DDO Code.
- If you want to check district wise report then click on “ALL DISTRICTS” tab.
- In this way you can easily check the data entry report.
In this article, we have tried to provide all the important information related to apesr.apcfss.in portal. If you need any other help related to this then comment below. Do share this post with your friends on social media.