Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana 2021 | Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Online Apply | Chief Minister SC/ST Udyami Yojana
Bihar government recently Chief Minister Udyami Yojana Under which people coming from backward castes in the state will be given benefits in setting up industries. In this article, we are going to tell you the complete information about it in detail, such as who will get other benefits from this scheme?, the process of applying for it, eligibility and eligibility for the application, to check the application status, etc. More detailed information will be provided. Therefore, you must read this post from beginning to end so that you get to know the complete information about it in detail.
You all must know that unemployment is a very big problem in the country, to deal with it, both the central government and the state government start different types of schemes. Similarly, unemployment is a big problem in the state of Bihar too. Since the number of factories in Bihar is very less, due to which people here have to go to other states for work. To deal with this, now the Bihar government is taking many steps. Recently, the Bihar government has started the Chief Minister Udyami Yojana. Due to which opportunities will be available to start employment in the state. Next we get to know about it in detail.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2021
Chief Minister Udyami Yojana has been started by the Government of Bihar. Bihar is still far behind in the field of industry, in view of this, now the Bihar government is bringing many schemes for the development of the industry sector. Under the entrepreneur scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government to the people coming under the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe category in the state to start an industry. Under this, a loan of 5 lakhs will be made available to any beneficiary without any interest for setting up an industry. Apart from this, after the applicants are selected, there is a provision to give them a grant up to 50% of the cost of the project. Under this scheme, a total amount of up to 10 lakh will be provided, in which there is a provision to give 5 lakh as loan and 5 lakh as grant. Apart from this, many other benefits will be provided under this. The Chief Minister has set a budget of 102 crores for this scheme.
— Nitish Kumar (@NitishKumar) August 5, 2018
Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana Details
|scheme name||Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana|
|started||By Chief Minister Shri Nitish Kumar|
|beneficiary||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes of the State|
|Objective||Promotion for setting up industries in the state|
Objective of Chief Minister Udyami Yojana:
As you all would know that there is still a dearth of industries in Bihar, due to which people here have to go to other states in search of work. If industries will be established in Bihar also, then people will not need to go to other states. For this, many steps are being taken by the Bihar government for the establishment of industries in the state. The objective of Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the people coming from backward classes for the establishment of industries, so that the poor people of the state will also be able to start their own industries. Those who come from the SC / ST category, they will be able to get a loan of up to 5 lakhs without any interest and up to 5 lakhs as a grant to start the industry under this scheme. This will start industries and people will be able to get work next to their homes. This will encourage micro and small scale industries and will also help in reducing the unemployment rate in the state.
Benefits of Bihar Udyami Yojana:
Many benefits will be provided under this scheme, about which we are going to know below point wise.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana, financial benefits up to Rs 10 lakh will be provided by the state government for setting up industries.
- Under this scheme, loan up to 5 lakh will be provided without interest and grant amount up to Rs 5 lakh.
- Only the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- People coming from backward class will get a lot of help in starting industries and poor people will also be able to start their own industries.
- This will increase the industries in the state, due to which the unemployed will get employment opportunities.
- People will not need to go to another state in search of work.
- No interest will be charged for the loan, only the principal amount will have to be deposited.
- The loan amount will have to be deposited in 84 installments.
- A budget of Rs 102 crore has been kept by the Bihar government for this scheme.
- There is also a provision of giving up to 50 percent grant under this scheme.
- Under Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana, expenditure of Rs 25,000/- per unit will be made for training and Project Monitoring Committee (PMA) assistance of all the beneficiaries.
Eligibility and Criteria for this scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the permanent resident of Bihar.
- Applicant’s age should be at least 18 years.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the people who come under the Scheduled Castes / Tribes category of the state.
- Beneficiary should have passed at least 12th, ITI, Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent.
- Entity Proprietorship Form, Partnership Form, LLP or PVT. LTD. Must be registered under the company.
Documents required for Chief Minister Udyami Yojana
You will need some important documents to apply for this scheme. We are giving you information about this in detail below.
- Aadhar card of application
- passport size photo
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- educational qualification certificate
- certificate of organization
How to apply for Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana?
If you want to apply online for this scheme, then for this we are providing you step wise complete information below. By following the steps mentioned below carefully, you will be able to easily apply online for this scheme.
- For this you must first Bihar Industries Department Will have to go to the official website of. for this you this link You can also go by clicking on
- After that the homepage will appear in front of you. down you hereregister‘ button has to be clicked.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to fill all the asked information like applicant name, mobile number, aadhar number, application type, etc.
- down after thatget otpClick on the ‘ button.
- Now an OTP will be received on your mobile number, enter it and verify the OTP.
- After that a new form will appear in front of you, in which you will get general information, educational details, training details, family details, organization details, promoter / director / partner details, project details, land details, capital / investment details. Details, bank details of the institution, etc. have to be filled.
- Apart from this, some important documents like caste certificate, educational certificate, residence certificate, etc. have to be uploaded.
- After filling all the information, finally you have to submit the form. In this way your application will be completed.
Procedure to login to the portal
If you are registered across the portal then you can log in to it. By logging in, you can check the status of your application and will be able to use other services. Let us get to know about it in detail below.
- For this you must first Industries Department Bihar Will have to go to the official website of. for this you this link You can go by clicking on
- After that the homepage will come in front of you, here in the top menu you will find ‘log in‘ button has to be clicked.
- Now a popup will appear on your screen, in which you will have to enter your registered Aadhaar number and registered mobile number.
- down after thatLoginClick on the ‘ button.
- In this way you will be logged in to the portal.
In this article, we have tried to provide you all the information related to Chief Minister Udyami Yojana. If you are facing any kind of problem related to this scheme then you can contact on its helpline number. Your problem will be solved by higher officials. If you want, you can send your problem by email. For this, we are telling you the helpline number and contact details below.
Industries Department Vikas Bhawan, New Secretariat, Bailey Road, Patna
Helpline Number: 18003456214
E mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org