Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Apply Online | Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Registration | CM Kanya Utthan Yojana List | MKUY Application Form
of Bihar government mukhyamantri kanya utthan yojana 2021 See the list of online Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Application / Registration Form, how to fill, see complete details of applying mukhyamantri kanya utthan yojana 2021 online in Hindi, learn how to fill kanya utthan yojana 2021 form, complete details of documents, eligibility information here.
by Bihar government Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Online Application/Registration Form for (Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana) are invited at edudbt.bih.nic.in for 10th/12th (Inter) and Graduation pass girls, people can check online only, application status, payment information You can check information like list of selected candidates, etc. Bihar government as a big initiative to stop child marriage and provide financial assistance to girls mukhyamantri kanya utthan yojana 2021 has started. In this Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, 3 components related to the birth of girls have been included.
Inter examination of girls (Mukhyamantri Balika (Graduation) Scheme) and completion of graduation (Mukhyamantri Balika (Secondary +2) Incentive Scheme). All the girls have to apply online to get the assistance under the last 2 phases namely Mukhyamantri Balika Madhyamik +2 Protsahan Yojana and Mukhyamantri Balika Swachhta Yojana.
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana (Kanya Utthan Yojna)
Under this mukhyamantri kanya utthan yojana 2021, government will provide Rs 5000 on the birth of girl child, Rs 10000 after completion of 10th or 12th (+2) school examinations and Rs 25000 on passing bachelor’s degree. this ambitious Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana About 1.6 crore girls will get benefit every year. This scheme will be applicable up to 2 girl child of single family. The state government started implementing Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana from April 2019.
This scheme is similar to Kanya Sumangala Yojana of Uttar Pradesh government, Uttar Pradesh government provides assistance to the girls of the state in similar installments under Kanya Sumangala Yojana, due to which many girls of the state get benefit. 840 crores per year was spent on education. In this scheme, the government is now spending an additional Rs 1400 crore and thus the total amount is now Rs 2221 crore per annum. It is a universal scheme for all girls without any discrimination on the basis of caste, religion and income.
Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021 (Kanya Utthan Yojana)|
|state name||A state in Eastern India|
|Scheme Status||is on now|
|year of registration||2021|
|Department||Social Welfare Department, Government of Bihar|
Funds to be received under Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana
by Bihar government MKUY Scheme Under this, assistance will be provided to the girls of the state by the government to buy sanitary napkins and also to buy uniforms. An amount of ₹ 150 was earlier provided by the Bihar government to buy sanitary napkins. But now this amount has been doubled.
According to the new rules, now an amount of ₹ 300 is provided by the Bihar government for the girls to buy sanitary napkins. And in the same way, to buy a uniform, at the age of 1 to 2 years, ₹ 400, for 3 to 5 years of age ₹ 500, for 6 to 8 years of age, ₹ 700 and for 9 to 12 years of age, 1000 rupees. Aid amount was provided but now this amount has also been given big. Now the government has provided assistance of ₹ 600 for the age of 1 to 2 years, ₹ 700 for the age of 3 to 5 years, ₹ 1000 for the age of 6 to 8 and ₹ 1500 for the age of 9 to 12 years. has been increased.
List of new funds under the scheme
|details of money||new aid amount||old aid amount|
|for sanitary napkin||300 rupees||150 rupees|
|Uniform assistance amount for 1 to 2 years of age||600 rupees||400 rupees|
|For ages 3 to 5||700 rupees||500 rupees|
|For ages 6 to 8||1000 rupees||700 rupees|
|For ages 9 to 12||1500 rupees||1000 rupees|
girl upliftment scheme Document List
whatever girls this Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Some important documents are required to be with them while applying, which are as follows:
- Photo of Student
- Signature of Student
- Aadhaar Card of Student
- Residential Certificate
- First Page of Bank PassBook
- Graduation Certificate/Passing Marksheet
Objectives of Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana
Some of the objectives of starting Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana issued by the Government of Bihar are as follows:
- Elimination of female feticide
- reduction in infant mortality,
- full immunization of girl child
- increase in sex ratio,
- To promote the birth and education of girls
- ending child marriage,
- make girls self reliant
- Increasing the contribution of women to the family and society
- raising the standard of living of girls
- raising the pride of girls
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana List 2021
If you want to see the list of Bihar Government’s Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana online, then you can now easily check through the official website of the government, complete information about how to check Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana List is given below:-
- girl upliftment To see the list or Beneficiry Report first click on the link given below https://ekalyan.bih.nic.in/RPT/AriaWiseStatusSearch.aspx
- Now the page to see the Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana list 2021 will open in front of you as shown in the image below.
- here you now District, Block, Panchayat, Ward and Status have to be selected and after that the beneficiary list will open in front of you
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Registration
To apply under all the components released under Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, you have to go to the edudbt.bih.nic.in portal where you will get the online application links of all the components related to the scheme:
- To apply under the scheme, first the official website edudbt.bih.nic.in go to
- Here on the home page of the website, the Education Department is providing 2 links (Link 1 and Link 2) for the girls who have passed their graduation.
- To apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, girls can use any of the two links given on the website, if you want to register under any other component other than graduation, then you can click on the other link present on the homepage of the website. can do
- After that click on “Important Instructions for Filling Online Application” link given on the website to fill the application form
- Now registration is mandatory for filling the form present on the website [ पंजीकरण करने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें ]” Click the link.
- After this, Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Graduation Registration Form will open on your screen
- On completion of the registration process, candidates can click on “Use User ID and Password to Login”
Note- If the name of your college is not in the list, you can contact the registrar of your university and request for its name to be added. If you are getting the message of registration close while applying, then you can wait for the new notifications of the application.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Online Apply [10th, 12th]
of plan [10th, 12th] To apply under the component, you can choose the link from the home page of the website itself or you can go to the link given below http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/EDUBihar.aspx
- After that click on “Click Here to Apply” link to open Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 10th/12th Student Registration Page
- Now after this the login page will open in front of you, here you can complete the login process by entering the registration number or the total mark received
- And along with this, the guidelines for filling the application correctly will also be provided to you along with the link to apply on the portal.
- Now update all student bank details in application form
- After that finalize your application form and submit the application
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Status Check
On clicking on the link edudbt.bih.nic.in/EDUBihar.aspx, people can also click on the link “Click Here to View Application Status” to track the application status. Accordingly, Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 10th / 12th application status checking page will open in front of you
All applicant girls by visiting above mentioned page can check name, account details, district wise total summary/rejected list and see advertisement.
MKUY FAQ (FAQ)
In which state is Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana implemented?
This Kanya Utthan yojana has been implemented by the Bihar State Government in the entire state.
When will the money of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana come?
As soon as the application of the beneficiary is completely verified, then the money of the scheme will be provided to the eligible beneficiary on a certain date.
Can a person from any other state other than Bihar take advantage of the scheme?
No! The benefit of the scheme will be provided only to the eligible native of Bihar state.
What is the official website of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana?
The official website of this scheme of the state government is edudbt.bih.nic.in.
How to check Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana List?
The beneficiary list of this scheme can be checked by visiting the official website, the complete procedure to see the list is given in the above article.
Follow us to get new news and updates
Spread the love Share now