Each One Pay One Scheme 2021 | each one pay one voucher 2021-22 | Each One Pay One Scheme Registration | Each One Pay One Yojana – Pay / Buy E-Vouchers & Gift to COVID-19 Vaccine Recipients
Under the Each One Pay One Scheme 2021, the central government will provide an e-voucher or some kind of gift card in the name of the person to every poor people of the country after getting the corona vaccine, which can be easily availed by any person. It has been done so that every person of the country can be vaccinated against Corona, this scheme is for all the needy poor people of the country, all of them will be able to take advantage of this Each One Pay One Yojana.
Each One Pay One Scheme 2021 for COVID-19 Vaccination
The central government is going to launch “Everyone Pay One Scheme 2021” to fund COVID-19 vaccines for poor people. In this scheme, people will be able to pay/purchase e-vouchers and gift it to the recipients of the COVID-19 vaccine. In this new e-voucher scheme, the central government will allow those who are willing and able to pay for vaccine doses for the poor and needy. The Indian government led by PM Narendra Modi will issue e-vouchers that people can buy for the vaccination campaign of the poor. Any person can buy these e-vouchers in the name of any known person, assistant or staff. He can visit any hospital and present a voucher to get the coronavirus vaccine.
Along with all this, on 7 June 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his address to the nation said that all Indians above 18 years of age would be given free COVID-19 vaccines. The vaccine dose will be provided free of cost to all the states of India by the central government.
CoWin – COVID 19 Vaccine Registration: Vaccination Certificates 2021
E-Vouchers to Fund COVID-19 Vaccines 2021
People can now buy e vouchers and gift it to other people who need vaccination. Each One Pay One Yojana 2021 Some of the important features of the e-vouchers issued by the Central Government under the
- The e-vouchers issued under the Each Pay One scheme will be non-transferable and will be mandated by the Reserve Bank of India.
- An individual can purchase any number of vouchers and there will be no limit on the number of vouchers a person can purchase.
- The central government believes that every one pay one scheme will reduce the burden on government hospitals.
- The main objective of issuing e-vouchers under Each One Pay One Yojana is to accelerate the vaccination campaign.
Each One, Pay One Scheme 2021 proposal
Under the proposal, those who are willing and who can afford, will be allowed to pay for the dose of vaccine for the poor. To facilitate the ‘Every One, Pay One’ policy, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will soon issue vouchers that can be purchased to fund the COVID-19 vaccination campaign for the poor. With massive increase in vaccine production and procurement, the vaccination campaign is likely to reach 160 million people in the month of July, which is expected to vaccinate over 120 million people in the month of June. This policy may allow corporates and other entities to contribute directly to immunization of India’s vast masses.
Procurement of COVID-19 Vaccine by Government
The Government of India is going to provide free vaccines to the states for all citizens above 18 years of age. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi J mentioned that the Central Government will buy 75% of the total vaccine production from vaccine manufacturers and give it free of cost to the states. The remaining 25 percent of the vaccines being made in the country will be provided directly to the private sector hospitals. Private hospitals can charge a maximum service charge of Rs 150 for a single dose over and above the prescribed price of the vaccine.
India’s vaccine supply will increase in the coming days as clinical trials for 3 more vaccines are underway. According to official government data, the cumulative number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in the country as on 7 June 2021 will exceed 23.59 crore has occurred. The government has set a target to vaccinate 1 crore people daily and make the vaccine available to the entire population by December 2021.
Ref: News republic world.
Spread the love Share now