Bhu Naksha Rajasthan 2021| Land Map Rajasthan | bhu naksha rajasthan tonk | bhu naksha rajasthan bharatpur | bhu naksha rajasthan sawai madhopur | khasra map rajasthan
Friends, in today’s article we land map Rajasthan About to download. If you are a resident of Rajasthan then this information can be useful for you. So read this article completely so that you too can easily get your land map online.
Friends, some time ago we told you about Rajasthan Apna Account. If you do not know about it then you can read this post. “Rajasthan Apna Khata 2021“If you want to check your land records then you can go to your account web portal. In this web portal you can check Khata, Khasra, Khatauni, etc. Apart from this, you will also find many services in this web portal.
Bhu Naksha Rajasthan 2021
Rajasthan Apna Account There is a very popular web portal, through which the people of Rajasthan can easily do their land related work. Earlier, people had to go to the Patwari to get any work related to the land, but now people can easily do all the work sitting at home. This gave a lot of convenience to the people.
Bhu naksha RajasthanIn view of this, the Rajasthan government has now prepared another new web portal. From this website, any resident of Rajasthan can see the map of his land online. Earlier, we had to spend a lot of time in the government office to get the map of our land, but after the launch of this web portal, anyone can see the map of their land online or can also download it.
In this article, we are going to tell you how you will be able to see the map of your land online through the Bhu Naksha Rajasthan portal. Or how will you be able to download them. So if you are a resident of Rajasthan then read this post carefully till the end. Below we are going to tell you a simple process, through which you will be able to see your land map online.
bhunaksha.raj.nic.in – Bhu Naksha Rajasthan
Bhu Naksha Rajasthan is a web portal created by the Government of Rajasthan. Through which the people of the state can get the map of their land and its details online. From here you can get the map of your house, farm, village, city, or any land site of Rajasthan. This website has been created in association with the Department of Revenue. Earlier the map for which you used to go to Patwari again and again, now you will get it easily in this web portal.
Anyone can use this portal for free. If you download any map from here, then you will not have to pay any kind of fee for it. You can use this portal very easily in your mobile or computer. Next we are going to tell you how you will be able to download your map using it.
Rajasthan land map details
|Article Category||Rajasthan Bhu Naksha|
|Portal Name||Bhu Naksha Rajasthan|
|Department||Revenue department of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
Benefits of Land Map Rajasthan:
- People sitting at home will be able to see the map of their land with the help of online portal.
- From here you can see the details of the land.
- You can check any land map or land records of the state on the Bhu Naksha Rajasthan portal.
- This portal has been kept transparent so that illegal possession of land can be stopped.
- People can view or download their map by visiting this portal at any time.
- Now the people of Rajasthan will not have to go round the Patwari.
How to Download Bhunaksha Rajasthan Online?
Now I am going to tell you the step wise complete process below that how you can see your land map online. Or how you can download or print it out. Follow the steps given below carefully so that you do not face any kind of problem.
Step 1: First of all you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Land Map. For this you can also go by clicking on this link. http://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/bhunaksha/
Step 2: After going to the website, you have to select your District, Tehsil, Rl, Halkas, Village, Sheet in the left side. As you can understand by looking at the screenshot below.
Step 3: After selecting the above-mentioned information, the map will open in your right. Here the measles number will be written on the map. You have to find the Khasra number of your land here. After getting it, you have to click on your measles number.
Step 4: As soon as you click on the Khasra number of your land, Plot Info will come in the left. After that youNakalYou have to click on the option. You can also see the screenshot below.
Step 5: After clicking on the copy option, a new window will open. In this the map of your land will start showing. If you want to download it thenShow Report PDF” have to be clicked.
Step 6: After that you will start showing the icon to download and print the map above. You will be able to download your map easily by clicking on this icon. This map will be downloaded as a PDF file, which you can print out anytime.
In this way you can very easily see the map of your village, city, or any place online. You can download it also. You will not have to pay any fee for this. No fee will be charged for sharing this information. Therefore, spread this information to as many relatives as possible. So let us now know the answers to some of its questions.
Apna Khata Rajasthan | Bhulekh, Khasra Online Check
If you want to check your account, Khasra, Bhulekh online, then for this you can easily check your Jamabandi copy online by following the steps mentioned below.
- For this, first of all you have to go to your account on the official website of Rajasthan. for this you this link You can also go by clicking on
- After that you will see the complete map of Rajasthan on the homepage. Here you have to select your district.
- After that in the next page you have to select your Tehsil.
- Now you have to select your village. After that a form will appear in front of you.
- You have to enter the applicant’s name, city, address, pin code in this form.
- Then you have to select Account Number or Khasra Number or Name and click on Select.
- After that the details of Jamabandi will appear in front of you.
- You can check the copy (for information) or e-signed authorized copy by clicking on the button given below.
How to get land map Rajasthan from mobile?
above we have you Rajasthan land map The process of extracting the map through the portal has been explained. If many of you are mobile users, then you must be thinking that how can you easily extract the land map from mobile. So let me tell you that you can also remove your map through your mobile by following the above mentioned process. It would be better that you open the Rajasthan land map website in your mobile’s Chrome browser.
If you search in playstore, you will find many apps. But let me tell you that till now no official app has been made for this. All the apps have been made by a third person. It is not advisable to use such app. We are telling you below that how mobile users can easily view or download the map-
- For this first mobile chrome browser will have to go in.
- Now in the URL address bar http://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/bhunaksha You have to search by typing.
- Homepage will open in front of you. Here you have to select your district, tehsil and village.
- Then the map will appear on your screen. in which you have your land khasra number will have to select.
- In the plot info section you will find ‘copyClick on the option of ‘.
- After that the map of your land will come. If you want, you can also download it as PDF.
BhuNaksha Rajasthan District-wise
You can see the district wise map through the Bhu Naksha Rajasthan portal. You can see the map details of any district from here. We are telling you the list of all the districts below, whose map is available here.
FAQs Regarding Land Map Rajasthan
For this, first you have to go to the website http://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/. After that you have to enter some information. Then you will be able to easily view your map online.
Yes, you can download or save the map in PDF format.
Yes, you can. If there is any problem, you can enable “Desktop mode” in Chrome.
This portal has been kept transparent so that illegal possession can be stopped. So you can check the details of any land from here.
If the land map of your land is not available online or you are not able to search online, then the map of that land may not have been made available online. For this, you should contact the office of the Revenue Board of Rajasthan.