There is good news for the poor families of MP who do not have any land to build a house. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced to give land to every landless family of Madhya Pradesh to meet the minimum requirements under the Bhoomi Adhikar Yojana. Let us know in detail who and how will get the benefit of the Chief Minister’s land rights scheme –
Chief Minister Land Rights Scheme Madhya Pradesh –
Under the Bhu Adhikar Yojana, launched by the Madhya Pradesh government, landless families who do not have their own house or plot will be given free land lease. This scheme has been implemented in the state from 29 October 2021.
MP Bhu Adhikar Scheme Overview
|scheme name||CM Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana|
|plan launch||October 2021|
|the profit||Land for housing eligible families|
Read this also Know the date of Madhya Pradesh Panchayat elections 2021
Objective of Residential Land Rights Scheme –
The purpose of the Bhu Adhikar Yojana scheme of MP is that every person should have a plot of land for minimum requirements. Where he can build his house or get a loan from a bank for self-employment. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan believes that –
“Every family has the right to a piece of land, the state government will provide free plot or lease to the families who do not have a land to live in. Due to which they will get the right to get basic rights and bank loans etc.
State government’s big decision
Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme
Chief Minister Shri @ChouhanShivraj Said- This scheme has been implemented with the objective of ensuring the right of dignified living to every family with minimum basic necessities.#CMAwasiyaBhuAdhikarYojana pic.twitter.com/7pyZHD0wra
— Jansampark MP (@JansamparkMP) October 29, 2021
Mukhyamantri Bhu Adhikar Yojana Apply Online –
The families of Madhya Pradesh who want to take advantage of the residential land rights scheme, must know the eligibility and scheme rules before applying –
Eligibility details –
- Applicant should be permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh scheme
- Only those families who do not have any land to build a house or do farming can apply.
- There should be husband wife and unmarried children in the applicant’s family.
Required documents –
- Residence proof
- income proof
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- And basic information related to other family.
How to apply for MP Land Rights Scheme –
The application link of the land rights scheme will be available in a few days on the official website of Saara portal, saara.mp.gov.in. After preparing the list of all the families who have successfully applied in the scheme, verification of the applications received will be done at the gram panchayat and district level.
After this, the list of selected beneficiaries will be displayed at Soochna, Chapal, Gudi, Chavadi and Gram Panchayat offices. You can also watch it online.
? Join Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana – Start Your Self-Employment
Terms and conditions of the scheme –
- The land lease or land will be given to the applicant resident of the concerned village only.
- The land available to the beneficiary will be maximum 60 sqm, not more than this.
- On getting the benefit of the scheme, the land papers will be in the joint name of both the applicant husband and wife.
- Applications will be accepted only through Saara.mp.gov.in Portal.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme will be given land absolutely free, no premium will have to be paid.
- Applicants whose name will not be there in the new voter list released in January 2021 will not be eligible for the scheme.
- Such families in whose family there is a government job, they cannot take advantage of the scheme.
- Those who do not have any kind of ration card, they cannot take advantage of Mukhyamantri Bhu Adhikar Yojana.
Special features and benefits of Mukhyamantri Bhu Adhikar Yojana –
- This scheme will ensure the target of providing residential land to every family of Madhya Pradesh.
- Allotment of residential plots will be done only on the land owned by the government population in the vicinity of the applicant.
- On getting a residential plot, every family will get the benefits of government schemes and the right to get bank loans.
- Beneficiaries will be able to get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana after getting the plot under the scheme.
- The maximum area of the plot to be received under the Bhoomi Rights Scheme can be 60 square meters.
- Local residents of rural areas who do not have land at all can apply for this scheme.
- Online registration of eligible family scheme will be done on SARA portal (saara.mp.gov.in).
Read more ——
mp birth certificate download
See the process required for registration on Rural Workers Setu
Check CM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status, Check List 2021