E Sathi, eSathi UP, eSathi Uttar Pradesh, ESathi Login, eSathi UP Login: eSathi 2021 The portal has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Through this portal, the benefits of various government services are provided to the citizens. Any citizen can now apply online for caste, resident, income, disability, status certificate. Apart from certificates, through this portal, you can also apply for other government services.
eSathi You can easily apply for any service online from the portal. To apply, citizens will first have to register as a citizen on the portal and then they will be able to apply for any service. In this article we eSathi Up Know all the important information about like eSathi How to register on the portal? eSathi UP How to apply for any certificate online through the portal? We will know etc. information in this post. So you are requested to read this post till the last.
e Sathi UP
e Sathi Uttar Pradesh It is an online portal which has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for the citizens of the state. Services of various government departments are available on this portal. For example, through this portal, you can apply for caste certificate, residential certificate, income certificate, disability certificate, status certificate and other certificates. After applying online, people can check the status of the application sitting at home.
e Sathi UP people on portal eDistrict Up Also known as portal. Many new services have been added on this portal so that people can apply for any government service sitting at home. Now the applicant does not need to go to the office to get the certificate after the application. People can easily download the digitally signed certificate and print it out.
E Sathi UP Login
To apply for any certificate or other services from the E Sathi Up portal, one has to first register as a citizen. Once the registration is done, you can apply for the certificate or other services anytime in future. For now, let’s see the overview of eSathi UP.
|Portal Name||eSathi UP|
|Started by||Govt. of Uttar Pradesh|
|Also Known As||eDistrict UP|
|Objective||To provide government services to citizens online|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Services||Caste, Residence, Income Certificates and Other Services|
Purpose of eSathi UP
Citizens are required to apply for certain certificates from time to time. To apply for any certificate, one had to go to the government office. This was a waste of people’s time, energy and money. Many people had to leave their work and stand in line. Therefore, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has started the eSathi UP portal to provide people certificates and other services to the citizens through online medium. The purpose of this portal is to facilitate people to apply for certificates and other services from anywhere. With which people can apply for any certificate from home or office. This will save people time, energy, and money.
Benefits of E Sathi Login
- Citizens of the state can apply online for various government services through the E Sathi UP portal.
- Services of various government departments are available on this portal.
- People will no longer have to go to the government office to apply for caste, residential, income certificate.
- To apply for any service on this portal, the applicant must first register as a citizen.
- Any citizen of the state can register himself in UP ESathi.
- The application fee can be paid through Net Banking, Debit Card, UPI, and other methods.
- Revenue related services are also available on this portal. You can also get the copy of Khatauni from this portal.
- Applicants can easily check the status of the application by entering the application number.
- Digitally signed certificates can also be easily downloaded through this portal.
Services available on eSathi Uttar Pradesh:
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Status Certificate
- copy of khatauni
- Daily Revenue Cause Table
- Revenue suit – Court order copy
- Revenue Litigation Case Statement
Panchayati Raj Department:
- Application for copy of family register
Medical Health and Family Welfare Department:
- handicap certificate
- covid vaccination registration
- Permission to use loudspeaker/public address system/sound amplifier
- Explosives – Manufacturing License (LE-1)
- Explosives – Storage License (LE-3)
- Explosives – Transport License (LE-4)
- Explosives – Storage and Sale License (LE-5)
- Fireworks – Manufacturing License (LE-1)
- Fireworks – Storage License (LE-2)
- Fireworks – Transport License (LE-4)
- Fireworks – Storage and Sales License (LE-5)
Social Welfare Department:
- Application for Scholarship (General & SC/ST)
- Application for marriage and illness grant
- Application for complaint about atrocities
Women Welfare and Child Development Department:
- Financial assistance for women suffering from dowry system
- Legal Aid for Women Victims of Dowry System
- Grant scheme for marriage of daughter of widow destitute women
- Couple award scheme to promote widow marriage
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities:
- handicapped pension
- Application for Loan/Grant for Rehabilitation by Person with Disability
- Application for grant for marrying a disabled person
- Grant for artificial limbs to disabled person
- Hon’ble Chief Minister Farmer Accident Assistance Scheme
- Hon’ble Chief Minister Farm-Barn Fire Accident Assistance Scheme
eSathi UP Citizen Registration
If you want to apply for any service on the eSathi portal, then first you have to register as a citizen. After registering you will be able to apply online for any service from the eSathi portal. You can do eSathi Registration on the portal by following the following steps.
- For this you must first Uttar Pradesh eSathi Have to go to the official website of. for this you this link You can also go by clicking on
- Now the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here under the top menu you will find “Citizen LoginYou have to click on the option.
- Now the login page will come in front of you. In this page you will findnew user registrationYou have to click on the option.
- Now the registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter login id, applicant name, date of birth, gender, residential address, pin code, district, mobile number, email id, and captcha code.
- After entering all the details you will have to “Secure thisYou have to click on the button.
- Now OTP will be received on your mobile number, you will have to verify it.
- After verifying the OTP, you will be registered as a citizen.
eSathi Login as Citizen
If you have registered as a citizen, then you will have to login to the portal to apply online for any service. The process of logging into the portal is very simple. Many people are going to login for the first time, they can easily log in as a citizen on the eSathi portal by following the following steps.
- For this you must first eSathi UP Have to go to the official website of. for this you this link You can go by clicking on
- Now the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here in the top menu you will find “Citizen LoginYou have to click on the option.
- Now the login form will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter your username, password and captcha.
- After that downSubmitYou have to click on the button.
- In this way you will be logged in as a citizen on the eSathi Portal. Now you can apply online for any service.
eSathi Login Password Reset
If you have registered yourself as a citizen and have forgotten your login password, then there is no need to worry. You can easily reset the login password by following the following steps.
- First of all eSathi UP Of official website go to.
- On the homepage, under the top menu “Citizen LoginYou have to click on the option.
- Now the login page will appear in front of you. down you hereForgot PasswordYou have to click on the option.
- In the next page you have to enter your username, date of birth, and registered mobile number.
- After that downreset passwordClick on the button.
- Now OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, you will have to verify it.
- Once the OTP is verified, you can set a new password.
Process to check application status
If you have applied online for any service through eSathi portal and you want to check the status of your application, then you can easily check the application status by following the following steps.
- First of all eDistrict UP official website will go on.
- Now the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you will find “Application StatusYou have to click on the option.
- Now a popup will appear in front of you. In this you have to enter your application number.
- After entering the application number, click on the search icon.
- Now the application status will appear on your screen.
UP E Sathi Certificate Verification Process
Now you can easily verify any certificate on eSathi UP portal. This portal has been started to provide benefits of services to the people in a transparent manner. You can easily verify any certificate online by following the following steps.
- For this, first of all you need to have eDistrict UP official website will go on.
- On the homepage, you will find “certificate verificationYou have to click on the option.
- Now a popup will appear in front of you, in which you will have to enter the application number and certificate ID.
- After that click on the search icon below.
- Now all the details of the certificate will be visible on your screen. In this way you can verify any certificate.
eSathi UP Helpline Number
In this article, we have tried to provide you all the important information related to eSathi UP. If you face any error while applying for any service then you can contact on helpline number. Below we are giving you its helpline number. You can contact this number from Monday to Saturday at any time from 10 am to 5 pm.
Helpline Number – 0522-2304706
Email Id – [email protected]