PGportal Registration Online 2021: How to make online complaint against Govt. how to check pg portal status | How to register on Public Grievance Portal. What is Public Grievance Portal, How to Check Complaint Status Online
PGPORTAL 2021-22 It is the Public Grievances Portal of the Government of India, which aims at providing a platform to the citizens for redressal of their grievances. If you have any complaint against any government organization in the country, you can register your complaint here, which will go to the concerned ministry/department/state government for immediate redressal.
PGportal 2021 (Public Grievance)
Imagine a situation where you are going to a government organization for a specific job. But the staff is not helping you pass your file without a bribe. Now you are helpless and do not know to whom you should complain. In this article, information has been provided about the process of filing complaints online against government organizations. The Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances operates an online platform i.e. PG Portal (Public Grievance Portal) to enable citizens to register complaints in a hassle free manner.
Centralized Public Grievance Redressal and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) is an online web-enabled system developed by NIC in collaboration with Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG) and Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG). CPGRAMS is a web technology based platform primarily aimed at being able to submit complaints from anywhere and anytime (24×7) by the aggrieved citizens who scrutinize the Ministries/Departments/Organizations and give prompt response to these complaints. and take appropriate action for redressal. The facility of tracking complaints through generation of unique registration number has also been provided on this portal.
Public Grievance Portal Highlights
|Portal Name||PG portal (Public Grievance)|
|who started the service||central government|
|beneficiary||people suffering from government employees|
|PG Portal App||Download|
|Department||Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Ministry|
|Contact number||(011) 23401429|
PG Portal Registration 2021
pgportal But to make a complaint, first of all you have to register yourself on the portal, only then you will be able to complain online on the portal, see the complete information about how to do the registration below:
- To register first visit the link given below https://pgportal.gov.in/Home/LodgeGrievance
- If you are already registered then you can login or you have to click on “Click here to register” link here
- As soon as you click on the above mentioned link, then “Registration/Sign up Form” will open in front of you.
- To complete the registration process, here you have to first fill your name, address, state, pin code, mobile number and email id etc.
- After filling all the information asked in the form, finally you have to fill the security code (Captcha Code) and after that click on the submit button.
- After this login information will be sent to your mobile number or ID from which you can login to the portal
How to register complaint on PG Portal (Lodge Public Grievance)
- First to file complaint Pgportal.Gov.In go to
- Go to the “Grievance” box in the portal. You will get the following options provided.
- Lodge Public Grievance
- Lodge Pension Grievance
- View Status
- Reminder Clarification
- Click on “Lodge Public Grievance” to lodge a fresh complaint. The webpage will redirect to the complaint registration form.
- In the complaint registration form, the user needs to select whether the organization is “Central or State Government”.
- Then select the department from the drop down box. If you are not sure about the department or if the department name is not available in the drop down options, you can select “NOT KNOWN / NOT LISTED”.
- If you select “NOT KNOWN/NOT LISTED”, the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances will forward the complaint to the concerned department after reviewing the complaint.
- Apart from the above, the user has to write some personal details like name, address, contact details etc.
- In the field provided to write the complaint, the user has to register his complaint. User can upload supporting document and any other details by clicking on YES option in “Do you want to upload PDF attachment”.
- Finally, the user has to enter the captcha code and click on submit.
- After successful registration, the user will receive the registration number by which the user can track the status of the complaint.
- User can get the status of complaint by clicking on “VIEW STATUS OF YOUR GRIEVANCE” in the home page of PG Portal.
- Users can also send reminder or clarification by clicking on “REMINDER/CLARIFICATION ON PAST GRIEVANCE”.
Note – To make a complaint on pgportal, first of all you have to do your registration on the portal, only then you will be able to complain online on the portal, the information about how to do the registration is given above.
PG Portal track grievance status
Under the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances Portal for Public Grievances Check the status of complaints lodged on To view the status of complaints, users need to enter their PG portal registration number and password. Forget password option is also available.
- To track grievance status on PG Portal, first go to the link given below https://pgportal.gov.in/Status
- As soon as you click on the above link, you will reach the “View Status” page as shown in the image below.
- Now here you have to enter the “Registration Number” of your complaint
- Along with the registration number, you will also have to enter your email id and mobile number.
- After filling all the information now you Security Code Fill it and then click on submit button
- As soon as you click on the submit button, the status of your grievance will be opened in front of you.
Issues that cannot be resolved on this portal
- Sub-case or any matter relating to a decision given by any court.
- Personal and family disputes.
- RTI related matters.
- Whatever affects the territorial integrity of the country and maintains friendly relations with other countries.
- Suggestions etc.
The time limit for grievance redressal is sixty (60) days. In case of delay an interim reply is required to be given with reasons for the delay. In case the grievance is not redressed within the stipulated time, the citizen can take up the matter with the Director of Public Grievances of the concerned Ministry/Department, details of which are available at Pgportal.Gov.In.
PG Portal FAQ (FAQ)
What is Public Grievance Portal (pgportal)?
PGPORTAL This is a portal of the Government of India, which aims at providing a platform to the citizens for redressal of their grievances. If you have any complaint against any government organization in the country, you can register your complaint here
How do I file a complaint against a Government servant in India?
Go to pgportal.gov.in and fill the form for New Grievance You have to select the name of Central Government Ministry/Department or State Government Department and other relevant information. Details like name, contact details, complaint details etc. are also required to register a complaint.
How to check status on pgportal?
The petitioner can track the status of his complaint through internet by visiting https://pgportal.gov.in/Status/Index.
What is the official website for making complaints?
For public grievances, the government has launched a separate pg portal, on which you can complain against government employees, its websites are https://pgportal.gov.in/
how to login pg portal
To login, go to the official website, click on the login button, enter the ID password and click on the submit button.
Spread the love Share now