E Aadhar Card Download | online aadhar card download without otp | e Aadhar download | aadhar card download by aadhar number only | e Aadhaar download online | adhar card print | E Aadhar Card Download 2021
by UIDAI E Aadhar Card Download 2021-22 The process to do so has been issued on the portal, if you want to download your E Aadhar card, then you can easily download E Aadhar card by visiting the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in. Through this article, you will know how you can download E-Aadhaar Card and apart from this we will tell you what is E-Aadhaar card? And where you can use it, what are the benefits of downloading e-Aadhaar card, so let us discuss all these questions in detail.
A citizen of India needs Aadhaar to enjoy certain government welfare facilities provided by the Government of India. The document serves as a proof of address and identity for an individual.Aadhaar Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) It is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by Once a person gets his/her Aadhaar Enrollment done by visiting the Aadhaar center, then his/her physical Aadhaar card is sent to the person’s address.
or through internet E Aadhar Card 2021 Download This process is very simple, however if you are thinking of downloading E Aadhar Card then your mobile number should be linked with Aadhar only then you can download E Aadhar Card.
E Aadhar Card Download Online 2021
So friends, through this section, we will tell you how you can download E-Aadhaar Card. Friends, downloading E-Aadhaar card is very easy, you can download it by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
E Aadhar Card can be downloaded using four different options like
- Download E-Aadhaar card with Aadhaar number
- Download Aadhar card by enrollment number
- Download E-Aadhaar by Using Virtual ID
- Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account
So let’s take a turn by turn, we tell you about the process of downloading e-Aadhaar card using all these methods so that you too can easily download your e-Aadhaar card.
Download E Aadhar Card Through Aadhar Number
If you want to download E-Aadhaar card then its step by step complete process is given below which you can easily download your e-Aadhaar card by following:
- To download e-Aadhaar, first visit the official website of Aadhaar https://uidai.gov.in/
- After accessing the websiteMy AadhaarClick on the “Download Aadhaar” link present in the “Section or Direct https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in Go to website.
- Now select Aadhaar Number option available under “I Have” section to download e-Aadhaar card using Aadhaar number
- Now, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number. If you want to download Masked Aadhaar then you have to click on “I want a masked Aadhaar” option.
Note- What is Masked Aadhaar Card? We have given me complete information about this in detail, which you can easily read and know about Masked Aadhaar.
- Now enter the captcha verification code and click on “Send OTP” option to receive OTP on your registered mobile number
- Now enter whatever one time password you have received on your registered mobile number in the next box
- Complete the survey conducted by UIDAI and click on “Verify And Download” to download the electronic copy of your Aadhaar.
Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID (VID)
The option to download Aadhar card using Aadhar Virtual ID has been added recently on the UIDAI portal. Follow the steps given below for aadhar card free download using online virtual id if you don’t know what is aadhar virtual id and how to get it then you can read our old article for it:
- First of all go to the online portal of UIDAI
- And then click on “Download Aadhaar” link
- Now select “Virtual ID (VID)” option available under “I Have” section to download e-Aadhaar card using VID
- Now enter your Virtual Aadhaar Number VID. And after that fill the captcha verification code in the next box given
- And then click on “Send OTP” to generate OTP
- After this, now enter the OTP sent to your register number in the next box and then download your e-Aadhaar by clicking on the e-Aadhaar download button
download aadhar card by enrollment number
If you have not received your Aadhaar card yet or have forgotten your Aadhaar number, you can still download the updated Aadhaar card by entering your Aadhaar Enrollment Number (EID). Aadhar Enrollment Number is given to you When you go to get Aadhar Card then you are given a slip in which your Enrollment Number is given Follow the steps given below to download e-Aadhaar Card by Enrollment Number:
- To download Aadhar card through enrollment number, first visit the official website of UIDAI. https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ go to
- Now select the option “Enrollment ID (EID)” available under “I Have” section to download Aadhar Card using Aadhaar Enrollment Number
- After that enter your Aadhaar Enrollment Number. And after that fill the captcha verification code in the next box given
- Click on “Send OTP” to generate OTP
- Now enter the OTP that has been sent to your register number in the next box and after that click on the Download Aadhar button. Aadhar Card Download do
E Aadhar Card Download from DigiLocker Account
DigiLocker in collaboration with UIDAI has made it available to cardholders on linking DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based platform for issuance, storage, sharing and verification of documents and certificates in digital form.
And this your aadhar card is saved forever in your digi locker account which you can download easily from any place and at any time if you want to download your e aadhaar card through digi locker then its For this, first you have to create an account on Digi Locker, after creating the account, you will be able to download Aadhar card only by logging into your account.
Masked Aadhaar Card Download
Masked Aadhar Card is similar to a regular Aadhar card, the only difference between Aadhar Card and Masked Aadhar Card is that your Aadhar number remains partially hidden and only the last 4 digits of your Aadhar number are visible All other numbers appear as stars. Its purpose is to protect your Aadhaar number from being disclosed to others. Your masked Aadhaar card is as valid as your regular e-Aadhaar. To download the updated Aadhar card in masked format, in all the procedures mentioned above, you are given the option to download the Masked Aadhar card, which you can select.
Download Aadhaar card without mobile number Face Authentication
People who have Aadhar card but their mobile number is not linked on their Aadhar card, due to which they are not able to download their own Aadhar card, for this reason UIDAI has Face Authentication The process of downloading Aadhar card has been started through
Now you can easily download your Aadhar card using Aadhar Face Authentication using your laptop or mobile For this, you have to put your face in front of the camera of your mobile or laptop and you will be able to download the Aadhar card by scanning your face through the UIDAI portal.
download aadhar without mobile number
The complete process to download Aadhar card through Aadhar Face Authentication is given below which you should follow carefully:
- First to download Aadhar Card through Face Authentication https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/faadhaar/ go to
- Now to download Aadhar Card, select any one of the three options available under the “I Have” section such as Aadhar Number, Virtual ID, VID or Enrollment ID.
- Now fill the requested information such as your Aadhar Card Number, Captcha Verification Code etc.
- After filling the requested information, click on the “Face Auth” button
- After this a popup will open in which you will be told what to do
- Now you have to click on the OK button, after this if the camera is installed in your laptop or the camera of your mobile is correct, then the browser will have to give you permission to access the camera.
- After this you have to keep your face in front of the camera, keep in mind that your face should be clearly visible in the camera.
- If your face is matched with your Aadhar card then you will get the download button where you can download the PDF of your Aadhar card by completing the survey of UIDAI
Aadhaar Card Downloaded PDF Password
If you have downloaded your Aadhar card by completing the above mentioned process, then now you must be wondering why you are not able to open the PDF file of your Aadhar card because friends this PDF is password protected in which you have to enter your password. Only then you are able to open this PDF and print the Aadhar card.
So now you must be thinking that if we have not got any password, then from where will we get this password and how to open our downloaded aadhar card, so friends, let us tell you how you will get the password of your aadhar card pdf.
So friends, you do not get the password of your Aadhar card PDF from anywhere, but it is made an eight-digit password by combining your name and your year of birth.
Example – Like friends if your name on your Aadhar card Anshul Kumar and your date of birth 12/01/1998 Is
then for password your name first 4 words Keep in mind that you should have the first four letters of your name english capital letter to be filled in and after that your four digits of the year of birth will be included
Now by adding the name and year of birth given above, the password of Aadhar Card PDF will be as follows: ANSH1998
Aadhar PDF Password Demo: ANSH1998
So friends, if you want to open the PDF of your Aadhar card, then you have to keep the format of your password in the same way.
Adhar Card Print / Download
You need to enter 8-digit password to open your e-Aadhaar letter. The password consists of the first four letters of your name and your year of birth. After downloading your Aadhar card in PDF format from the UIDAI website, you can print your Aadhar card online. Facility to check status and Aadhar card download is available online.
Further, UIDAI has now authorized CSC Aadhar Print as one of the options to print Aadhar Card at prescribed fee. If you do not have a printer in your home, then you can also get your Aadhar card printed by visiting your nearest CSC center.
You can access PDF print key option by pressing Ctrl + P or you can also use right click of your mouse
Aadhar Card Download FAQ
Can aadhar card be downloaded without mobile number?
Yes! Aadhar card can be downloaded through Aadhar Face Authentication The complete process to download Aadhar through Face Auth is given above
Can I download my e-Aadhaar using Enrollment ID and Virtual ID?
This is the latest option for citizens to hide their Aadhaar number in the downloaded e-Aadhaar, in which the first 8 digits are replaced with letters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and only the last four digits of the Aadhaar number are shown. .
Can I download my Aadhar Card using Enrollment ID and Virtual ID?
If you have forgotten your Aadhaar number, you can download your Aadhaar using Enrollment ID and Virtual ID.
Are Aadhar Card and e-Aadhaar considered the same thing?
Yes, Aadhar card and e-Aadhaar are equally valid. Aadhar card is sent to applicants through post from UIDAI, whereas e-Aadhaar applicants have to download it through UIDAI website.
Like the physical Aadhar card, is the e-aadhar downloaded from the website valid everywhere?
Yes, e-Aadhaar is as valid as the physical copy of Aadhaar.
Spread the love Share now