Odisha Land Record Search Online | Bhulekh Odisha Map Records | Orissa Bhu Naksha ROR | Check Odisha Online Land Records Map | edistrict odisha bhulekh odisha 2021 check online
The state government has launched the Odisha Revenue Portal to provide online land related services like Bhulekh, Bhunaksha, Land Record Search, Jamabandi, Khasra, Khatauni on a single platform which can be easily used by any citizen of the state and can claim his land. information can be obtained easily. Through this article we Bhulekh Odisha 2021-22 Will share with you important information about (Land Records) through which you can check Odisha Bhulekh land records.
Also in this article, we will share the specification of land records declared by the concerned officials of the Odisha government. We will also share online procedures to check your land and also we will share online process to view Odisha state map which you can check.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Record 2021 (Bhulekh Odisha)
This Bhulek portal was recently developed by the government to help the citizens of the state to check the land across the state of Odisha. On this portal, citizens will be able to get their land records online and can even conduct search operations. This new land record portal of Odisha will enable people to get their Jamabandi Nakal, Map, Khasra Number, Khatauni Number and other land services online. Through this method of checking land records online, citizens can check their ROR documents. Now all the citizens of the state can also check the map of their land online.
People will be able to search land records by name, Bhulekh search, Bhu Naksha and can even login to the portal to access land services and maps.
What is ROR Documents
Odisha ROR (Record of Rights) documents are documents that contain the real name of the owner of the land. The presence of this document is a must if you want to sell your land. In addition, the ROR document is in the hands of the Revenue and Disaster Administration, Government of Odisha. It contains all the important information about the land owned by you like the name of the owners, history of the land, cost of the land, etc. Along with the ownership of the land, the ROR also reports on the agricultural aspect of the land and its surroundings.
Bhulekh Odisha 2021 Highlights
|Portal Name||BhuNaksha, Bhulekh Portal 2021|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha state|
|beneficiary||people of state|
|Objective||making land records online|
|Bhulekh Odisha App||Download From Play Store|
|Landscape viewing mode||Online|
|year of service||2021|
|Department Name||Revenue Department|
Purpose of Bhulekh Odisha 2021
State Bhulekh Odisha aims to provide all the information related to land records on a single portal to the people of the state. The citizens of Odisha need not visit the government offices to get the details of the land records. They will get all the details of land records from the comfort of their home with the help of this portal. This system will save a lot of time and money and also bring transparency in the system. Citizens can also view their land map (Bhoomi Naksha) through Bhulekh Odisha Portal.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Apply Online 2021
Bhulekh Odisha Features
- Through this portal, citizens of Odisha can check their land records online
- With the help of Bhulekh Odisha Portal, now citizens of Odisha can check their land records online, for this no need to visit government offices anymore.
- Citizens can check their land records by staying at home with the help of this portal
- Through Bhulekh Odisha Portal, Citizens can also see the Map View of their land
- All important information like Landholder Name, history of the land, cost of land etc can be seen through Bhulekh Odisha Portal.
- This brings transparency in the system and also saves people’s time.
Benefits of Odisha Bhulekh Portal
The main advantage of the portal is the availability of land records in an online way. As we all know that we cannot go to the government office to collect all the documents, so the online portal will help us to take the printout of our documents and then we can visit the government offices. You can continue your work without wasting time. Also, the main advantage is the availability of people’s land maps on the portal for the citizens of the state of Odisha.
Odisha Bhulekh Required Documents
The following documents should be with the applicant while applying for ROR documents:-
- identity proof
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- proof of property ownership
- Encumbrance certificate
- land tax
- income certificate
Bhulekh Odisha ROR Application Process
To get ROR documents, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, go to the District Revenue Office.
- Ask for the application from the office.
- Fill up the form and Attach the Required Documents.
- Submit the application form.
- An acknowledgment receipt will be given to you.
- Keep it safe.
- Verification will take place.
- Finally, a certified copy of the ROR will be issued.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana – MBPY Apply Online 2021
Check ROR Documents Online
If you want to check your documents while sitting at home without going anywhere, then follow the simple steps given below:-
- Firstly, this official website http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/ click on
- Now click on “Select Location for ROR” section
- RI circle
- Now three options Khatiyan, Plot, Tenant will appear on your screen.
- Click on “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your requirement.
- Finally, ROR will appear.
- You can take a printout of it for future use.
Check Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map Online
To check your land map online, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Firstly the official website given below http://bhunakshaodisha.nic.in/ go to
- Click on the “Map View” tab.
- Now BhuNaksha, Odisha page will be displayed in front of you select your district here
- Now click on submit button.
- Select plot number and Map Report click on
- Now the information about the plot will be displayed in front of you
Spread the love Share now