eGramSwaraj Portal | egramswaraj.gov.in | e-Gram Swaraj Portal | eGram Swaraj Portal Registration, Login, Application Status Track | E-Gram App Download |
e-gram swaraj portal It has been started by the Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi. This portal has been started through video conferencing on the occasion of National Raj Day on 24 April 2020. This portal will strengthen e-governance in Panchayati Raj Institutions across the country. along with this portal e-Gram Swaraj App has also been launched. Mobile users can install this app in their mobile and can use this portal easily. If you do not have much information about this, then read this post carefully till the end. In this article, we are going to tell you complete information about e-Gram Swaraj Portal.
As you all will know that in the last few years the development of internet in our country has been very rapid. After the arrival of Jio, people started getting very cheap internet, due to which almost everyone has internet facility in today’s time. In today’s time, internet is not only used in cities but people of villages also use internet. For the convenience of the citizens, the government is now digitizing all kinds of government works. With this people will be able to easily avail government services sitting at home. People will not even need to go to the government office again and again.
More recently, the government has launched the e-Gram Swaraj portal for the people living in rural areas. All the information about Panchayat development works, their block and work is available on this portal. Below we have provided detailed information about this portal. Read carefully below to know more about it.
eGram Swaraj Portal 2021 | egramswaraj.gov.in
e-gram portal On the occasion of National Panchayati Raj Day on 24 April 2020, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has started this through video conferencing. This portal has been launched for the convenience of the people living in rural areas. This will maintain transparency between the government and citizens. Therefore, this will also stop black marketing. From here any citizen can send his problem or complaint to the government. In this portal you will get information about all the development works of the Panchayat. Apart from this, many other services of citizens are available in this portal. Using this portal is very easy, we are telling you complete information about it below.
eGramSwaraj Portal Panchayat Overview
|Portal Name||e-Gram Swaraj Portal|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Launched for||Citizens of India|
|Launch Date||24th May 2020|
|Benefits||Check all progress of villages on the app and also easily farmers get a loan.|
|Scheme Under||Central Government|
Benefits of e-Gram Swaraj Portal:
- Monitoring and recording of all works through Gram Swaraj Portal/App will help in expediting the implementation of projects in the village areas.
- As it will contain the details of funds allocated for ongoing development works and projects, one can get information about the ground work.
- The Gram Swaraj portal and application will promote transparency by decentralized planning of development projects, with progress report updates and increased accountability.
- All the details related to Panchayat Secretary and Panch can be seen on Gram Swaraj Portal.
- The functions of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj will be accessible through the Gram Swaraj Portal.
Key Features of e-Gram Swaraj Portal:
- E Gram Swaraj is a symbol of complete digitization of villages and rural areas.
- The portal can be accessed at egramswaraj.gov.in and is also available as a mobile app.
- Individuals can also know about all the works of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj through this portal.
- All the details about Panchayat Secretary and Panch can be seen on the portal.
- Any citizen can create his account on the portal and know about the development works of the villages.
- The government launched the Swamitva scheme for mapping properties in villages.
eGram Swaraj Portal Online Registration Process:
All citizens of the country can use this village portal. To use this portal, the candidate has to first register in it. After that you can easily register in it. We are providing you information about registering in it below. Here we are going to tell you about logging in in two ways.
eGram Mobile App Download Install Process:
- For this, first you have to open playstore in your mobile.
- After opening playstore, you will find “e Gram SwarajYou have to search by typing.
- Now the e-gram app will come in front of you. It will be something like this, you can see in the screenshot below.
- Now you have to install the app on your phone by clicking on the install button.
- Now you can open the app. Then you have to log in to it. If you are using it for the first time then you can also sign up.
Online e-Gram Portal Registration Process:
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of e-gram portal.
- On the homepage, now you have to click on the option of “Apply Online”.
- Now the registration form will appear in front of you. You have to enter all the information correctly in this form.
- After entering all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way you can register online.
e-Gram Swaraj App
Let us inform that on this app, all the information from the development works of the Panchayat to the fund will be easily available. Through the portal, it will also be found out that what work is going on in the panchayat of which sarpanch or where their planning or development work has reached. The government believes that the portal will bring transparency in government work. The Prime Minister has said that the village sarpanches are going to get a lot of electricity from the e-Gram Swaraj portal.
Igram Helpline Number:
Ministry of Panchayai Raj
Government of India
11th Floor, JP Building,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place,