Odisha Labor Card List 2021 | Download Odisha Labor Card | Apply for Odisha Labor Card | Check Status Online | Orrisa Labor Card Beneficiary List Check Online
In today’s post, we are going to know about the Odisha Labor Card List. If you have applied or want to apply for a labor card, then this post is important for you. In this post, we will know about downloading Odisha Labor Card and other information related to it. So, read this post thoroughly until the end so that you can get all the information related to it.
The Odisha government has introduced the Labor Card to provide several types of government benefits to the workers. Under which the government will provide many types of government benefits to the workers. Candidates who have not yet applied for the labor card, they can easily apply through the online process. Apart from this, those who have submitted the application can also check the status of their application online. Full information about Odisha Labor Card is given in detail in this post below.
Odisha Labor Card List 2021
Labor card is basically a kind of job card, which is provided to Labor who is registered under Odisha Building and Other Construction Work Welfare Board, Government of Odisha.With this the Government of Odisha provides many types of assistance to the laborers. An official web portal has also been created for this. Candidates can apply for a Labor Card through this portal. You can also check the status of your application. Apart from this, other work related to this can also be done.
Odisha Labor Card Overview
|Scheme Name||Odisha Labor Card|
|Department||Building and Other Construction Work Welfare Board, Government of Odisha|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Construction worker of the state|
Odisha Labor Card List
Those who have applied for the Odisha Labor Card online can check their name in the Odisha Labor Card list. For this you do not need to go to any office anymore. You can check its list through the online process. We have given detailed information about this below. You can easily check your name in the labor list by following the steps given below.
labor card list odisha
Those who have applied online for labor card can now check their name in the list sitting at home. Earlier you had to go to the office for this but now you can check the list through online portal. Below we have given complete information about it step-wise. So given below. Read the given information carefully.
Odisha Labor Card Benefits:
Various types of assistance will be provided by the government to the workers holding labor cards. About which we are telling you below.
- Medical Expenses for treatment under RSBY and BKKY
- assistance in case of accident
- Assistance for the purchase of safety equipment
- Bicycle buying help
- support for education
- marriage support
- Loans and advances for house construction under Nirmana Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- Financial assistance for learning and up-gradation of skills of laborers
- Assistance with the purchase of working equipment
- maternity benefit
- death benefit
- Labor assistance for funeral expenses
Procedure to Download Odisha Labor Card List
Those who want to download the list of Odisha Labor Card can download list by following the procedure given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Odisha Labor Department.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option “Report“.
- Now the Districtwise beneficiary list will appear on your screen on the next page.
- In this, you have to click on your district.
- Now you will see a detailed list displayed on your screen.
- In this way, you can check the Odisha Labor card List.
Districtwise Beneficiary Information
Important documents to apply for Labor Card
Interested candidates who want to apply for labor card should prepare the documents mentioned below. You will need all these documents while applying.
- birth certificate
- school leaving certificate
- Certificate issued by government medical officers
- employment certificate
- Nomination form
- 3 passport size photo
Information to be filled in the registration form
- construction worker name
- marital status
- Father’s/mother’s name
- current address
- permanent address
- family details
- Names and addresses of workers employed where they have worked
- nature of work
- educational qualification
- Ration Card No.
- bank statement
- Announcement etc.
Procedure to apply for Odisha Labor Card
To apply for various benefits under Odisha labor card applicants need to follow the steps mentioned below:
Process to apply through offline mode:
- Visit the official website of Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- From the home page go to the download option which is available in the menu bar
- A new page will appear where you will get the registration form or directly click on the link given below
- download form and take a print out of it
- Fill the application form with all the required information like
- marital status
- Father’s / Husband’s name
- date of birth/age
- family member details
- Bank account details etc.
- Affix your recent photograph and attach necessary documents with it
- Submit the application form to the nearest department office along with the registration fee of Rs.20.
Odisha Labor Card Apply Online
- online portal ie http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/ Go to
- Click on the “Online Registration of Beneficiary” link given at the bottom of the homepage.
- The registration form will appear and the form has to be filled and submitted.
Q: What are the eligibility for Odisha Labor Card?
- For this the application should be a native of Odisha.
- The beneficiary must be registered as a laborer in the local district labor office.
- The age of the beneficiary should be between 18 years to 60 years.
Q: How to check Odisha Labor Card Online?
for this you Odisha Labor Will have to go to the website. After that you have to click on Reports and click on “Reports on Beneficiaries”. After that you have to select some information then you will be able to see the labor card list.
Q: What is the Odisha Labor Department helpline number?
- Labor Commissioner Orissa, Government of Orissa
- Tel: 0674-2390624
- Fax: 674-2395092
- E-mail: [email protected]