Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah MP | kanya vivah yojana online form | kanya vivah yojna Madhya Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana
girl marriage plan It has been launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to provide economic benefits to the residents of the state. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the poor, destitute, and needy people of the state for the marriage of their daughter. Lakhs of families of Madhya Pradesh will benefit from this scheme. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 51,000 will be provided by the government for the marriage of daughters. If you are a resident of Madhya Pradesh then this post can be useful for you. In this post we are going to know the complete information about this scheme. Do read this post till the end so that you can get a better idea about this scheme.
You all know very well how much it costs to get a daughter married in today’s time. Even a family with a good income loses sweat in the marriage of a daughter. In such a situation, many poor families are unable to get their daughter married due to their financial weakness. In such a situation, the lives of daughters are being ruined. There are many such poor families here who sell their house to get their daughter married. So that they can fulfill their duty as a parent.
In order to financially help such poor families, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has started Kanya Vivah Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will give 51 thousand rupees for the daughter’s marriage. This will reduce the burden of the family to a great extent. And they will be able to marry their daughter well. One can apply for this scheme through both online or offline mode. Next we are going to know about it in detail.
MP Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021
As we have also mentioned above that Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Under this scheme, an amount of 51 thousand rupees will be provided by the government for the marriage of the daughter. Let us tell you that earlier, an amount of Rs 25,000 was provided under this scheme but on December 17, 2018, this amount has been increased to Rs 51 thousand. This will give financial strength to the poor families to get their daughter married. Let us tell you that widows and divorcees can also take advantage of this scheme. With this, they will also be provided financial assistance by the government, so that they can become strong and self-dependent. How to apply for this scheme is given below.
Madhya Pradesh Girl Marriage Scheme Details
|scheme name||Chief Minister Girl Marriage Scheme|
|started||by Chief Minister Kamal Nath|
|beneficiary||poor families of the state|
|amount to be received||Rs.51,000/-|
|application system||online / offline|
Main Objectives of Mukhyamantri Kanya Yojana:
As you all know and you must have seen around you that many people are unable to get their daughter married due to their financial weakness. In such a situation, the life of many daughters gets spoiled due to poverty. In today’s time, a lot is spent for the marriage of the daughter, due to which a normal and poor family is not able to make an effort. So for the financial help of such families, the government has started this scheme. Let us tell you that earlier the fixed amount for this was 25 thousand but now it has been doubled i.e. 51 thousand rupees.
Benefits of Kanya Vivah Yojana:
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to those people of the state who are unable to get their daughter married due to their poverty and destitute.
- With the benefit of this scheme, even a poor family will be able to get their daughter married well.
- Under the Kanya Vivah Yojana, the government gives a lump sum amount of Rs 5000 for the marriage of a daughter of a BPL family. This amount is given directly in the name of the daughter through check or demand draft.
- The benefit of this scheme will also be given to the widowed and divorced women of the state. Due to which such women will be empowered and will be able to do something better for their livelihood.
- First Rs 5000 is provided for the essential material of marriage.
- For the marriage of the daughter, a total amount of 25 thousand rupees is first provided by the government and the rest after marriage.
- The benefit of this scheme is sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Eligibility for the scheme:
- The guardian of the girl child should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- You can apply for Kanya Vivah Yojana both online and offline.
- The applicant should be financially weak i.e. living below the poverty line.
- For this scheme, the age of the daughter should not be less than 18 years and the age of the wise should not be less than 21 years.
- Under this scheme, the girl’s name should be registered on the Samagra portal.
Documents of Madhya Pradesh Kanya Shaadi Yojana:
- Applicant should have Aadhar card.
- passport size photograph of the applicant
- age certificate of bride and groom
- income certificate
- Address proof
- BPL card to families living below poverty line
- mobile number
daughter marriage scheme assistance amount
The new revised rates as per letter no. F 3-4-2012/26-2 dated 1/1/2014 are as under:-
- 16,000/- for the material for setting up the girl’s household.
- Fixed deposit up to 5 years for the happiness in married life of girl / girl, Rs. 6.000/-.
- 3000/- (at the rate of per girl) to the authorized bodies for organizing mass marriage program.
How to apply online for Kanya Vivah Yojana?
Those who want to apply for this scheme can apply online by following the steps mentioned below. Apart from this, application can also be made through offline mode. You will also get information about this further. At present we know how to apply online for this scheme.
- For this, first you have to go to the girl marriage page of the Samagra portal. For this you can also go direct by clicking on this link. http://vivah.samagra.gov.in/Default.aspx
- After that you have to log in to the portal through your Samagra ID.
- Now the application form for Kanya Vivah Yojana will come in front of you. In this form, you have to fill all the information correctly.
- After filling all the information, the documents asked for will also have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After that you have to form Submit Will have to do it. Then at last you will see the application receipt. Save it or print it out.
Register a girl for Chief Minister’s Marriage Scheme
We are telling you stepwise below that how you can register a girl child through the ID of the bride or groom on the MP marriage portal. For this you have to follow some easy steps given below.
- For this, first of all you have to go to the official website of marriage portal Madhya Pradesh. for this you this link You can also go by clicking on
- After that the homepage will appear in front of you. here you’Register a girl for Chief Minister’s Marriage Scheme‘ link has to be clicked.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. In this page you have to enter the complete ID of the bride or groom.
- after that youView member information‘ button has to be clicked.
- Then the complete details of the member will come on your screen. From here you can register as a wife by adding the bride and groom together.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Offline Apply Process
If you want to apply offline for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana, then for this also we are giving you the information below. Sometimes the application through the portal is closed for some time, then in such a situation you can apply through offline process. So let’s know.
- For this you must firstKanya Marriage Application FormMust download. Then you have to print out this form.
- After that you will have to fill all the information in the form correctly and then attach all the necessary documents in it.
- Now you will have to submit it to the Gram Panchayat / Janpad Panchayat in your nearest rural area or to the Municipal Corporation / Municipality Municipal Council office in the urban area.
Application Status Check Online Process
- For this, first you have to go to its official website.
- After that youCurrent Status of RegistrationGo to the page of.
- Now you enter Samagra ID by selecting any option in the Samagra ID of the bride or the Samagra ID of the bridegroom.
- Then you have to click on “view member information”.
How to see the date and calendar set by the government?
If you want to know the auspicious time for marriage, then for this you can know the auspicious date by following the steps mentioned below-
- For this, first of all you need to apply for MP Marriage Scheme. official website will go on. For this you can also go by clicking on this link.
- Now you have to click on “Progress Report of the Scheme” on the homepage.View calendar and date set by the governmentYou have to click on the option.
- Now in the next page you have to select the date of marriage or nikah. And then click on Show Details.
- After that all the details will be visible in front of you.
List of Verified Beneficiaries in Chief Minister Marriage Promotion Scheme
If you have applied for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana and you want to check your name in the list of verified candidates in Protsahan Yojana, then for this you have to follow some simple steps mentioned below.
- For this, first of all you need to apply for MP Marriage Scheme. official website will go on.
- Now on the homepage you will have to click on the option “List of Beneficiaries”List of Approved BeneficiariesYou have to click on the option.
- Now in the next page, you have to select district, district, marriage plan etc.
- After selecting all the information, you have to click on Show Details. After that the complete list will appear in front of you.
Contact Helpline Number
If there is any problem in applying, then you can get help by contacting on the details given below. If you have any problem related to this scheme then you can contact.
For any clarification regarding your queries, related to marriage plans please email: email@example.com
Sanket Bhondve (IAS)
Directorate of Social Justice
Directorate of Social Justice
1250, Tulsi Nagar
1250, Tulsinagar Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Phone 0755- 2556916 Fax 2552665
Details of upcoming events in Chief Minister’s marriage / Nikah
|No.||Name of district||name of local body||date of marriage||name of event||scheme name||place of marriage||Name of Officer/Employee||Designation|
|1||SEHORE||Janpad Panchayat, NASRULLAGANJ||25/11/2020||Chief Minister’s Girl Marriage Scheme||Chief Minister Girl Marriage Scheme||District Campus Nasrullaganj||Mr. Rajkumar Mandal||chief executive officer|
|2||SEHORE||Janpad Panchayat, NASRULLAGANJ||11/12/2020||Chief Minister’s Girl Marriage Scheme||Chief Minister Girl Marriage Scheme||District Campus Nasrullaganj||Mr. Rajkumar Mandal||chief executive officer|
|3||SEHORE||Janpad Panchayat, NASRULLAGANJ||19/12/2020||Chief Minister’s Girl Marriage Scheme||Chief Minister Girl Marriage Scheme||District Campus Nasrullaganj||Mr. Rajkumar Mandal||chief executive officer|
|4||SEHORE||Janpad Panchayat, NASRULLAGANJ||21/12/2020||Chief Minister’s Marriage Scheme||Chief Minister’s Marriage Scheme||District Campus Nasrullaganj||Mr. Rajkumar Mandal||chief executive officer|