Atal Pension Yojana Registration: Atal Pension Yojana Application Online Form 2021 | Atal Pension Yojana Chart 2021 | Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana In Hindi | APY Online Retirement Pension
Online Registration Form for Atal Pension Yojana (APY) 2021 is being invited by the central government at enps.nsdl.com by the government, now any person can easily Atal Pension Yojana 2021-22 You can apply online from here, you can get complete information about APY Contribution Chart, Calculator, Statement (e-PRAN) etc. People from the unorganized sector can now apply offline in banks for this pension scheme of the central government. can, government Atal Pension Yojana (APY) The minimum monthly pension under Rs.1000 to Rs.5000 is received after retirement.
Atal Pension Yojana 2021 (APY)
In the form of pension scheme for the unorganized sector, the central government Atal Pension Yojana (Swavalamban Yojana) has been started. Under this scheme, all the subscribers will be provided a minimum monthly pension amount of Rs 1,000 to Rs 5,000 per month after retirement. People can view APY Subscribers Contribution Chart, Statement and use APY Calculator to review their pension amount and also interested candidates can fill Atal Pension Yojana Online Application Form at enps.nsdl.com
Government Atal Pension Yojana 2021-22 50% of the subscriber’s contribution or Rs.1000 per annum (whichever is less) for 5 years under Rs. Government contribution is restricted only to those who are non-income tax payers and are also not covered under the statutory social security scheme. All bank account holders Atal Pension Yojana and get guaranteed minimum pension from the Government of India.
Atal Pension Scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Atal Pension Yojana 2021|
|who started||Central Govt|
|Launch Date||9 April 2015|
|beneficiary||workers in the unorganized sector|
|Beneficiary Age Group||18 to 40 year|
|Toll Free Number||1800 110 069|
|Scheme Status||is on now|
|Department||DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL SERVICES|
|Administered by||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority|
Atal Pension Yojana Chart 2021
People can view the subscriber contribution chart to know the minimum guaranteed pension amount per month as per their age of entry. All the subscribers can view the APY Contribution Chart / Atal Pension Yojana Calculator by using the link given below:
People can enter the APY scheme at any age between 18 to 40 years and protect their future through filling the Atal Pension Yojana online form.
Eligibility Criteria for Atal Pension Yojana
To get the benefit of Atal Pension Yojana, candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria only then they will be considered eligible for the scheme:
- All customers must be Indian citizens
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Atal Pension Yojana The minimum contribution period is 20 years, after which the Government of India will provide guaranteed minimum pension.
- The applicant should have a savings bank account as well as an auto-debit facility in this account.
- Aadhar and mobile number are mandatory recommended documents for KYC of beneficiary, spouse and nominee. Apart from the proof of address candidates can submit the ration card or bank passbook.
- If the applicant starts subscribing at the age of 40, he/she will have to contribute for a period of 20 years.
- The applicant should not pay income tax. This scheme is mainly designed to help individuals working in the unorganized sector, self-employed persons etc.
The Government of India will link this scheme with the PM Jan Dhan Yojana scheme so that the contribution can be deducted from the bank account.
All the candidates can opt for monthly pension between Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 and ensure regular monthly contribution. Additionally, people can also choose to increase or decrease their pension amount once a year (in the month of April).
Documents for Atal Pension Yojana
By submitting the following documents Atal Pension Yojana One can apply for:
- APY Application Form
- consent for auto debit facility
- ID proof
- Aadhar card
Atal Pension Yojana Online Apply Form
For those who want to get monthly pension by making some contribution in this government pension scheme 2021, the complete process to apply online and fill Atal Pension Yojana form online is given below:
- First of all the official website to register enps.nsdl.com go to
- Now click on the “NATIONAL PENSION SYSTEM” button present on the home page
- After clicking on the link “National Pension System”registrationClick on the button
- Now you will reach the New Registration page here enter your Aadhar number and upload offline e-KYC XML file and then click on “Continue” button.
- As soon as you complete the first step and click on the Continue button, then the registration form will open in front of you.
- Now generate personal details, family details and receipt number. Once the acknowledgment ID is generated, enter the bank/branch details and account number for bank verification.
- After that fill the pension amount, contribution frequency, nominee and upload the supporting documents and make the payment to complete the Atal Pension Yojana online registration process.
If the registration process is successful, the bank will debit your account for the first subscription and generate a Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN). Finally candidates can e-sign the Atal Pension Yojana Online Form for verification.
Note: You can download the Paperless Aadhaar eKYC XML file by visiting https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offline-kyc and if you cannot follow this process then you can go to Permanent Account Number (PAN) under “Register With” option. ) can also be selected
Atal Pension Scheme Registration at Banks
If someone does not have access to the Internet and wants to apply for this scheme, or maybe a person does not have much knowledge of the Internet and because of this he is not able to apply in the scheme. All such persons can apply offline in the scheme:
- All national banks provide pension scheme, therefore, you can visit the bank with which you have an account and register yourself in the APY scheme.
- You will get the scheme registration form from the bank, if the form is not available in the bank then the APY registration form can be given below.Form Download” You can download by going to the section
- To apply, fill the form correctly and provide a valid mobile number and submit the form to the bank by attaching photocopies of your Aadhar card and other documents attached to the form.
Atal Pension Yojana Form Download 2021
Here we are providing you all types of forms related to Atal Pension Yojana, which you can download and print, you can download any of the given forms according to your utility.
|APY Registration Form Hindi||Download|
|APY Subscriber Registration Form||Download|
|APY Subscriber Modification Form||Download|
|Aadhaar Seeding Consent Form for Existing Subscribers||Download|
|APY Service Provider Registration Form||Download|
Atal pension scheme Latest Update timeline
In the new update made in Atal Pension Yojana, now the contribution amount of APY subscribers can be changed anytime during a year. Prior to 1st July 2020 the customer was allowed to make changes in the check details in the subsequent section only in the month of April.
With effect from 1st July 2020, banks have resumed auto-debiting contributions from the accounts of Atal Pension Yojana (APY) subscribers. Earlier this auto debit facility was discontinued by the banks during the lockdown but now it has been started again.
Atal Pension Scheme June Update
From 1st July 2020, banks will resume auto-debiting contributions from the accounts of Atal Pension Yojana (APY) subscribers. As you are aware, in the circular (Ref No: PFRDA/2020/8/P&D-APY/1) dated 11 April 2020, Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) had directed the banks to APY contributions Stop Auto Debit by 30th June 2020. As per the same decision, auto debit for APY contribution will resume from 1st July 2020.
The latest PFRDA communication also said that if the pension scheme account of the subscriber is regularized before September 30, 2020, penal interest will not be charged. “Penal interest will not be charged on your non-deductible APY contributions from April-2020 to August-2020. Regularized with regular APY contribution before 30th September, 2020.
Atal Pension Scheme FAQ
What is the procedure to open APY account?
Visit the bank branch/post office where the customer has a savings account open, you can fill the pension scheme application form by visiting the bank or you can also register online by visiting enps.nsdl.com
Can I open an APY account without a savings bank account?
No, Savings Bank Account / Post Office Savings Bank Account is mandatory to join APY Scheme.
Is it necessary to submit nomination while joining Atal Pension Yojana?
Yes, it is mandatory to provide Nominee details in APY account.
What is the age limit to apply in APY scheme?
At present a person who is between 18 years to 39 years can join Atal Pension Yojana.
Is NRI eligible to open APY account?
Yes, NRIs in the age group of 18-40 years are eligible to open a bank account with APY POP.
What is the mode and frequency of contribution to APY account?
Contribution can be made through savings bank account / post office savings bank customer’s account with auto debit facility at monthly / quarterly / half yearly intervals.
What happens if APY contribution is delayed?
In case of delay in APY contribution beyond the stipulated period, overdue interest will be charged to the subscriber for the delayed period.
Spread the love Share now