BC Sakhi Yojana 2021 | up bc sakhi yojana registration form | up bc sakhi yojana online registration | up bc sakhi yojana apply online
UP BC Scheme It has been started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. People living in rural areas will get benefit through this scheme and women will also get employment opportunities from this scheme. Under this scheme, the government will deploy Banking Correspondent Sakhi in rural areas, so that people living in rural areas will not have to go to the city to withdraw money from the bank. BC Sakhi will deliver the money to his house. If you do not know about this scheme, then read this post till the end. We are going to tell you the detailed information about this scheme.
The government is taking many new steps under Digital India. So that citizens get convenience and they can avail government services sitting at home. Now almost every kind of government work has been made online. So that people can use any government service sitting at home. For this, different web portals have been prepared for different government departments. For example, if someone wants to check land records, then a separate portal has been created for this, in which only land related works are done.
Now the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has started a new scheme to take forward Digital India. With this, women will get employment opportunities and they will be fixed income from the government. Along with this, the people of the village will also get convenience. We are going to tell you complete information about this scheme in this post. Let us know about this scheme without taking much time.
UP BC Sakhi Yojana 2021 Registration Form Online Apply
BC Sakhi Yojana has been announced by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on 22nd May 2020. This scheme will provide employment to 58,000 women of the state. Apart from this, people living in rural areas will be able to get banking facility at home through this scheme. For this people will not have to go to the city to withdraw or deposit money from the bank. They will be able to withdraw or deposit money from the bank with BC Sakhi while sitting at home. Under this scheme, CM Yogi has also prepared 218.49 crore revolving fund to 35,938 self-help groups. CM Yogi has passed a budget of Rs 430 crore for this scheme. All transactions under this scheme will be done through digital medium.
BC Sakhi UP Online Registration
As we told earlier that under this scheme 58 thousand women of the state are going to get employment. With this, BC Sakhi will be selected for all rural areas of the state. 4000 rupees per month will be given to BC Sakhi by the government. BC Sakhi will have to go from house to house to withdraw money from the bank and do Jamabandi. All this work will be done digitally. Keep in mind that only women can apply for Bank BC Sakhi. No male will be eligible for this scheme.
UP Bank Corresponding Yojana Details
|scheme name||Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana|
|started||by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|beneficiary||Rural residents and women of UP|
|Objective||Providing door-to-door banking services to people in rural areas|
|Application start date for BC Sakhi||11 June 2020|
|Last date to apply for BC Sakhi||31 July 2020|
Purpose of UP Bank BC Scheme:
As you all would know that now all kinds of work have been done online. In today’s time, the money of any scheme by the government is sent directly to its bank. Almost everyone has a bank account. Even today people living in rural areas do not have proper facilities, due to which they have to go to the city to withdraw or deposit money from the bank. Many people have to go to the city for this type of work. Right now the time of corona virus epidemic is going on. Due to which people are advised to stay at home as much as possible. In view of this, the UP government has announced the Bank BC scheme. With this people will be able to get banking facility at their home. And at the same time women will also get employment opportunities.
Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Bharti 58000
Interested women who want to become BC Sakhi can apply online. 58,000 BC sakhi will be selected across the state. And they will be given Rs 4000 per month by the government. You can apply for UP BC Sakhi Recruitment from 11 June to 31 July 2020. For this, the government has also released an official BC Sakhi app. Interested candidates will be able to apply through BC Sakhi App. The eligibility and eligibility for this is given below.
Functions of BC Sakhi:
- Jan Dhan Services
- providing loan to people
- loan recovery
- The main function of BC Sakhi is to get deposits and withdrawals done from door to door from the bank account.
- To provide services to the members of Self Help Groups.
Key facts of the plan:
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the people and women living in rural areas of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, BC Sakhi in rural areas will provide banking facility to the people from door to door.
- With this scheme, people will not have to go to the city to withdraw or deposit bank money.
- Rural women of Uttar Pradesh will also get employment opportunities.
- Applicants will get enough time to register for their application form. So, applicants need to be focused while registering and you have to submit your answer carefully.
- Under the BC Sakhi scheme, 58 thousand women will be added as BC Sakhi.
- BC Sakhi will be given Rs 4000 per month by the government.
- The bank will also give commission to the appointed women on every transaction. That is, now the women associated with the Sakhi scheme will get additional money from the salary.
- For buying a digital device, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 50000 to each BC Sakhi.
- Women will not only get the benefit of this scheme and at the same time people will get banking facility sitting at home. Due to which they will not need to go out in this infection.
How to apply for BC Sakhi Yojana through mobile?
Candidates who want to apply for BC Sakhi Yojana can apply through online mode. For this, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the official mobile application. You can easily apply for BC Sakhi through this app. Let us tell you that now the last date of application has been extended till 31st July 2020. Those who want to apply for this, follow the steps given below carefully.
- For this, first you have to go to the playstore of Android phone. After that youUP BC SakhiYou have to search by typing.
- Then BC Sakhi app will come in front of you. You have to install this app on your phone.
- After installing the app, you have to open the app.
- After opening the app, you will first have to enter your mobile number, then you have to click on the LOGIN button.
- Now an OTP will come to your mobile number. Verify the OTP by entering it.
- Now some important guidelines will be given in the next page. Read all carefully. After that you have to click on NEXT.
- After that you will come to a new page. Here you have to fill the application form in 6 steps.
- First of all youBasic ProfileClick on ” and fill all the information in it and also you have to upload your passport size photo. After that submit the form.
- Now in the same way you have to fill the information in the family profile, part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4 and submit the form.
- In all the steps, you have to fill the information as well as upload the requested documents. After that, after filling the form from one side, you have to keep submitting it. Only after that you will see the next step.
- In this, you will also be asked some technical related simple questions. If you have a little knowledge about computer, mobile, internet then you can fill it.
- After successful application, a message will appear on your screen at last. It will contain your Application ID. Take a screenshot of it so that you do not have any further problems.
BC Sakhi Yojana New Update
Under the BC Sakhi scheme, Sakhi will be given Rs 4000 per month for six months. This amount will be given to Sakhi by the State Rural Livelihood Mission, the equipment necessary to work. Apart from this, if the friend wants, one can also take loan for hardware up to 75 thousand rupees on easy installments. Apart from this, let us tell you that the training program of selected Banking Correspondent Sakhi for rural areas will be started from Wednesday across the country. For this, training is being given to the sakhis so that they do not face any kind of trouble. After this six days of training, Sakhi will also have to give an exam. Only after passing the exam, the candidate will get a chance to work as a BC Sakhi.
BC Sakhi Yojana FAQs
What is UP BC Sakhi Yojana?
Apart from this, people living in rural areas will be able to get banking facility at home through this scheme. For this people will not have to go to the city to withdraw or deposit money from the bank. They will be able to withdraw or deposit money from the bank with BC Sakhi while sitting at home.
What is the purpose of BC Sakhi Yojana?
With this people will be able to get banking facility at their home. And at the same time women will also get employment opportunities. And women will get employment opportunities.
Who can apply for BC Sakhi Yojana?
Only women can apply for BC Sakhi Yojana, as well as this woman should also be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
Is there any application fee for BC Sakhi?
No, there is no charge for this. You can apply for free.