Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 Apply Online kisan credit card apply online sbi | kisan credit card apply online csc | pm kisan credit card
Kisan Credit Card Scheme It has been started by the Central Government to benefit the farmers of the country. In this post we are going to give you information about Kisan Credit Card Scheme. If you are a farmer then this post can be very useful for you. So read this post carefully till the end. In this we are going to know who can apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme? How can I apply online for this. You will get to know all the information related to this in detail in this post.
Friends, as you all know, our Annadata i.e. farmer is an important part of our country. You all must also know that farming also takes a lot of hard work. However, in today’s time, many farmers do farming using modern technology and equipment, which makes them less laborious. Even today, most of the farmers in our country do not have modern equipment, due to which they have to work hard in farming.
It takes hard work to do farming and at the same time it also takes a lot of money to do farming. Many farmers are unable to do farming due to not having enough money. Now the government has come up with a new scheme for such farmers. Under this scheme, credit cards will be provided to the farmers and with the help of this credit card, farmers can take a loan of up to Rs.60 thousand. Due to which the farmers will be able to do farming very easily and then after the cultivation is done, the farmers can repay the loan very easily.
Apart from this, many times it also happens that the farmer does farming by taking loan or loan in some way, after that his crop gets ruined due to some calamity. In such a situation, the farmers are very much compelled. Many farmers also commit suicide at such times. Under this credit card scheme, farmers can also get their crops insured, so that if the crop is damaged due to any calamity, then the government will compensate it. This is a very good scheme for small farmers, due to which they can take a loan very easily and do farming.
If you are also a farmer and you also want to take advantage of this credit card scheme, then we are going to tell you the complete process for this, how you can get this credit card. Apart from this, let me tell you that it is for all the farmers of the country. You can apply for this scheme even if you are from any state. Read the information given below carefully.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 Application Form Pdf, CSC,SBI
The Kisan Credit Card scheme has been started by the Central Government, for which farmers of all the states of the country are eligible. Under this scheme, 14 crore farmers of the country will be given a loan of insurance guarantee. Under this scheme, a loan of up to 1.60 lakh will be given to the farmers of the country. Farmers who have land for agriculture can apply for this scheme. Under this scheme, farmers will be given loan with an interest rate of only 4%. Due to which farmers will be able to do farming easily.
This scheme will be very beneficial for such farmers, who are unable to do farming due to lack of money. Under this scheme, they can do farming by taking loan and they can also get crop insurance. So that if the crop gets ruined due to calamity, then the government will provide subsidy to them. The government will give the benefit of this scheme to all those farmers who are associated with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
PM Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
|scheme name||Kisan Credit Card Scheme|
|started||by central government|
|How to Apply||Online|
|the profit||Loan up to 1.6 lakh to farmers|
Benefits of Kisan Credit Card (KCC):
- Repayment options and hassle free disbursement process.
- Single loan facility / term loan for all agriculture and allied needs.
- Assistance in availing cash discounts from traders/dealers along with assistance in purchase of fertilizers, seeds etc.
- The credit is available for a period of up to 3 years and can be repaid on completion of the harvesting season.
- Minimal documentation and maximum flexibility is offered for withdrawal of funds required from the issuing bank.
- Funds can be withdrawn from any branch of the bank across the country.
Farmer Credit Card Update
As you all would know that right now there is an outbreak of corona virus in the country, so the government has taken a big decision to help the farmers of the country. Recently, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that loans up to Rs 2 lakh will be given to the farmers by the central government. The government will provide this loan to the farmers at very low interest rates. The benefit of this scheme will also be given to the livestock farmers and fishermen of the country. All those farmers of the country who are registered for PM Kisan Samman will be able to take this scheme. A special campaign will also be run for this scheme.
Key Facts of PM Credit Card Scheme
- Farmers are credited for meeting the financial requirements of agriculture and other allied activities.
- Investment credit for agricultural requirements like dairy cattle, pump sets etc.
- Production of marketing credit.
- Post-harvest expenses.
- Insurance coverage for Kisan Credit Card holders including Asset Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance Scheme (PAIS).
- All farmers eligible for Kisan Credit Card will be issued a Smart Card and a Debit Card in addition to the Kisan Credit Card.
- The facility of revolving credit is available for any withdrawal and repayment made within the credit limit. However, the installments of the amount withdrawn will have to be repaid within 12 months.
- Based on the annual review, banks will determine the validity of the existing credit card.
- The credit limit may be increased at the discretion of the issuing bank to adjust for change in cropping pattern, increase in operating cost etc. as an incentive for good record on credit card usage.
- Conversion / rescheduling of loans is also permissible in case of damage to crops due to natural calamities.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana (KCC) Online Apply
Those who want to take advantage of this scheme, they have to apply online for it. For those who want to apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme, we are going to tell all the information in detail below. Below we will know about the applicant eligibility and the documents required to apply before we tell you how to apply for it.
Eligibility for Kisan Credit Card:
- There is an individual farmer who is a proprietor-farmer.
- You must be minimum 18 years and maximum 75 years.
- belong to a group and are joint borrowers. The group should be owner-tenant.
- The sharecroppers are tenant farmers or oral lessees.
- There is a Self Help Group (SHG) or Joint Liability Group (JLG) of sharecroppers, farmers, tenant farmers, etc.
Documents Required for Kisan Credit Card:
- Duly filled and signed application form.
- Copy of Identity Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, etc.
- Copy of Address Proof Document like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License. The proof must have the current address of the applicant to be valid.
- Land documents.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Other documents requested by the issuing bank such as security PDS.
Kisan Credit Card Online Apply Procedure:
- Visit the official bank website.
- Select ‘Kisan Credit Card’ from the available list of credit cards.
- Click on Apply button.
- You will be redirected to the online application page.
- Fill the required fields with accurate details before clicking on ‘Submit’.
- Once the application is submitted, the system will generate an Application Reference Number. Take note of the same and use it for all future questions.
- If eligible, the bank will process the application and call you in 3-4 working days to inform you of the further steps in the application process.
Kisan Credit Card Offline Apply Process:
- Visit any bank website
- Go to Kisan Credit Card Page
- Download and print application form for KCC
- Fill the details asked on the form
- Submit this application and attached documents to the bank branch
- Bank official will share complete details about KCC with you
- Once your loan amount is approved, you will receive the card
PM Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Application Form PDF
Below is the complete procedure for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiaries to download Kisan Credit Card (KCC) online application form in PDF format:-
- Firstly visit the official PM Kisan Portal at pmkisan.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Download KCC Form” tab present in the main menu.
- Direct Link – https://pmkisan.gov.in/Documents/Kcc.pdf
- Accordingly, the KCC loan application form for PM Kisan beneficiaries agriculture loan is shown below:-
- All the interested farmer beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can download this KCC Form in PDF format. Finally, people can submit the completed Kisan Credit Card application form in the bank itself.
PM Kisan Credit Card Apply Bank-wise Link
Kisan Credit Card Scheme Uttar Pradesh Target
This campaign is being run till October 10 to link farmers with Kisan Credit Card in Uttar Pradesh. Through which 100000 farmers will be provided loan for fisheries. The Fisheries Department of Uttar Pradesh has set a target to make Kisan Credit Card in all the districts of Uttar Pradesh. Through which a total of 100000 credit cards will be made in the entire state. This goal is as follows.
|of the district Name||credit card|
|school of education||3888|
FAQs Regarding Kisan Credit Card
What is Kisan Credit Card Scheme?
Kisan Credit Card (KCC) is one of the major schemes launched by the government to help small farmers. Government of India (GoI) gives Rs 1.6 lakh KCC loan without any collateral or guarantee to small farmers having KCC. According to tax and investment experts, farmers can take a KCC loan of up to Rs 5 lakh in 3 years. The interest rate of KCC loan is also very less than 4 per cent per annum. But, to avail Kisan Credit Card facility, a farmer has to open an account under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Where can you spend the loan?
According to the Reserve Bank, only 10 per cent of the loan availed through Kisan Credit Card can be used for domestic purposes.
Apart from this, you will be given loan only for agriculture related works.
Who can apply for Kisan Credit Card?
1. Small and Marginal Farmers
3. People involved in animal husbandry
4. Lessee and Tenant Farmer
5. Self Help Groups (SHGs)
6. Joint Liability Groups (JLGs)
Which fish farmers can get Kisan Credit Card?
>> Inland Fishing and Aquaculture Fishermen
>> Fish Farmer (Individual & Group / Partner / Crop / Tenant Farmer)
>> Self Help Groups
>> Joint Liability Group
>> women’s group
What is covered under Kisan Credit Card?
>> Loan at cheap rate
>> Post Harvest Expenses
>> Working capital to maintain farm assets and agricultural activities
>> Investment credit for plantation, drip irrigation, land development, pump sets etc.
>> Consumption Requirements of Farmers
Which banks are offering Kisan Credit Card?
>> State Bank of India – SBI
>> Axis Bank
>> Punjab National Bank – PNB
>> Indian Overseas Bank
>> Bank of India
>> HDFC Bank