khadya.cg.nic.in Ration Card List 2021 |cg ration card apply online | cg ration card list 2021 | cg ration card online apply
Directorate of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department has issued ration card for all the residents of Chhattisgarh. Now any citizen of the state can easily check the ration card list from the comfort of his home. Earlier it was very difficult for people to get their ration card. So now the government has released the ration card list online so that people can easily check their ration card online. If you are a resident of Chhattisgarh then this post can prove to be very useful for you. You can search if you belong to any other state. We have also written an article related to the ration card of other states. At the moment, in this article we are going to tell about how to download Chhattisgarh Ration Card List online. So if you want to get information about it, then definitely read this post till the end.
Today is the time of Digital India, in today’s time almost every kind of government work has been made online. Common citizens have benefited immensely from this. Earlier if one had to apply for getting government documents made or had to apply for any scheme, then we had to spend a lot of time in government offices. Due to this people had to suffer a lot and at the same time a lot of time had to be wasted. That is why now the government has made all kinds of government work online. Due to which people are able to avail government services from the comfort of their homes. This saves both time and efforts of the people.
khadya.cg.nic.in Ration Card List 2021
In this article we are going to give you information about Chhattisgarh Ration Card. If you are a resident of Chhattisgarh, then let me tell you that now you can download ration card online through your mobile or computer sitting at home. Further in this post we are going to know that how you can download online ration card new list? Apart from this, we are going to tell you a lot of other information. So read this post carefully.
CG New Ration Card List
Ration card is an important legal document, which is given to all the families of the country. Ration cards are distributed by the Food Supply and Consumer Protection Department of different states. There are mainly three types of ration cards, which are given to different families of the country on the basis of their economic status and caste. By using valid ration card candidate can get ration at subsidized price. Using the card, one can get ration like wheat, rice, pulses, kerosene etc. at low prices.
The process of making ration card is also different in different states. In some states, the process of online application for ration card has been started, while in some states, new ration is still available in offline mode only. Card is applied for. We are going to inform you about this further.
Chattisgarh Ration Card Details
|scheme name||chhattisgarh ration card list|
|Department||Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department|
|beneficiary||residents of the state|
|article category||Ration card|
chhattisgarh ration card list online
As you all know that the Coronavirus pandemic is going on right now. Due to this, the lockdown was declared in our country on 26 March 2020. In these lockdowns, there were many people who did not have ration in their house and they did not even have money to buy ration, so such people should not face any kind of problem in this lockdown, for this, all the ration card holders in the country in the government. Passed a proposal to give free food grains for three months. It started on 1 April and ended in June. But right now the Honorable Prime Minister has postponed this scheme till November 2020 while making an important announcement about this scheme in the time of coming live. Now you people will be given free ration till November of this year. To avail the benefits of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, you will get 2/kg wheat and 3/kg rice from Chhattisgarh ration card.
Benefits of Ration Card:
- Ration card is an important legal document. You can also use it as a form of identification in many places.
- You can use ration card as an identity proof while applying for driving license, aadhar card, pan card or other document.
- You can also use ration card to get electricity connection.
- Using Chhattisgarh Ration Card, you can buy Dal, Rice, Wheat and other food items at a discounted price from any FPS shop.
- Ration card is issued by the state government keeping in view the financial condition of the family.
Eligibility and Qualification for New Ration Card Application:
- Applicant should be resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- The applicant should not have a separate ration card in his own name or in the name of any family member.
- The beneficiary should not be a tax payer.
- Beneficiaries should not be the owner of a pucca house constructed in an area of 1000 square feet in urban areas.
- Applicant should not have irrigated land more than 4 hectares (10 acres) or 8 hectares (20 acres) in non-scheduled areas.
- According to sub-section (a) of section 15 of Chhattisgarh Food and Nutrition Security Act (CFNSA), no member of the beneficiary household should come under the category of restricted family for ration card.
Documents required for new ration card:
- Aadhar card
- Any Identity Proof like Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License etc.
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Passport size photographs of all family members
- bank account details
- domicile certificate
CG New Ration Card Apply – How to apply for new ration card?
If you have not yet made your ration card, then you can easily apply for a new ration card. For this, we are telling you some simple steps below, so that you can easily apply for a new ration card.
- Now you have to take a print out of the form and fill it. After filling all the information, the relevant documents will also have to be attached.
- Now you have to submit the form to the concerned department. After applying from there you will be given a receipt.
How to Check Chhattisgarh Ration Card Online?
Those who want to check their name in the ration card list, then we are telling some simple steps for them, so that they can easily check the Chhattisgarh ration card list. Below we are telling you with pictures so that you do not face any kind of problem. So let’s know about it.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Chhattisgarh Food Supply and Consumer Protection Department. For this you can also go by clicking on this link. http://khadya.cg.nic.in/
- Here on the homepage, you will find Public Participation Must click on.
- After that again you will come to a new page. Here you have to select District, Urban / Rural, Urban Body / Development Block, Ward Panchayat. Then after that you have to click on View information.
- The list of all the ration card holders of the area selected by you will appear. Here the name of the head of the ration card holder, ration number, father / husband’s name, caste, gender, shop number, names of members etc. will be visible.
How to Check Ration Card Information Online?
We have given you information about how to see the list of Chhattisgarh Ration Card online in the above. Now we are telling you how you can see the complete details of any card online. For this you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website. For this you On the link You can also go by clicking.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you. Here on the left side you will find “see ration card informationYou have to click on the link.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. In this page you have to enter your ration card number.
- after that you search You have to click on the button.
- Now complete details of ration card will appear in front of you. And together here you must have been given information about all the members of the family.
- In this way you can check ration card details online.
How to file complaint online?
If you want to register your complaint with the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department of Chhattisgarh, then you can also file a complaint online for this. We are telling you some simple steps below, by following which you can register your complaint.
- For this, first of all you have to contact the Chhattisgarh Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department. official website will go on.
- Now on the left side of the homepage you will find “Grievance Redressal System – OnlineYou have to click on the link.
- Now you will come to a new page. Here you have to login first then you will be able to register your complaint.
- If your account is not created then you must register first. After that you will be able to register your complaint.
Know: Food Civil Supplies & Consumers
Block 2, 3rd Floor, Indravati Bhawan,
Atal Nagar (Chhattisgarh)
E-mail: [email protected]
What documents do I need to apply for Chhattisgarh Ration Card?
You will need Aadhar Card, Admission Proof, Caste Certificate, Medical Certificate (if applicable), Domicile Certificate, Passport size photo to apply for Chhattisgarh Ration Card.
i am a tax payer can i apply for cg ration card online form?
No, a taxpayer is not eligible to apply for a ration card.
My ration card has expired what should I do?
You have to fill the application for the Navnirman form of the new ration card.
How long will it take for the ration card to be issued?
It will take around 15-20 days for the issuance of ration card.