Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana 2020 | mmpsy status check |
The Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana was started by the Haryana Minister Manohar Lal Khattar to provide social security to the people. Under this scheme, every family of the state will be provided an amount of Rs 6000 annually by the government. The application for this scheme has started from 27 January 2020. If you are a resident of Haryana then this post can be very useful for you. In this post we are going to give you complete information about Parivar Samridhi Yojana. Like what are the letters for this scheme? How to apply for this scheme? The information etc. is going to be explained in detail in this post. So read this post carefully till the end.
new update: The outbreak of Corona pandemic is going on right now. In such a situation, many citizens of the country have become unemployed and they do not even have money to run the house. So the government is making every effort to help such people. An amount of Rs 4000 will be sent directly to the bank account of 6.29 lakh families registered under MMPSY – Mukhya Mantri Parivar Kisan Samriddhi Yojana. Due to which many families of the state will be able to get financial help.
Parivar Samriddhi Yojana 2020 Under this, such families of the state whose annual income is less than 1.80 lakh, they will be given financial assistance of Rs 500 per month by the government. That is, an amount of 6000 rupees will be sent to such families directly in their bank account. This scheme has started and the application for it has started from 27th January. Those who have not applied for it yet, read this post carefully. We are telling you all the information in detail below.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana is a state government sponsored scheme for such families of the state, whose annual income is up to Rs 1 lakh 80 thousand and land is up to 2 hectares. Under this scheme, the beneficiary families will be given Rs 6000 annually by the state government. This scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar. The process of application for this scheme was started from 27 January 2020. So far many people have applied for this scheme. Under this scheme two installments were already transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. And the third installment will be transferred in March 2020.
MMPSY was launched with the objective of providing financial and social security to the eligible families of Haryana for life insurance / accident insurance cover, pension benefits, etc. The distribution of funds under this scheme is through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). is done. This means that the funds are directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. Under this Kinnar, a total amount of Rs.6,000/- per annum is provided to the beneficiaries. This amount is provided to them in three installments, which the beneficiary can use for the payment options available as well as in other schemes covered under the MMPSY initiative like Family Provident Fund.
Privar Samriddhi Yojana Registration Online Apply
The process of online application for this scheme has started from 27 January 2020. For this an official website portal has been prepared by the government, through which candidates can easily apply for this scheme. Those who want to apply for this scheme can apply online by visiting its official website. Apart from this, those who do not have internet facility or have any other problem, then they can easily apply by visiting any cyber cafe, CSC, Antyodaya Kendra, Saral Kendra etc.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana:
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the families of Haryana state.
- Under the scheme, after attaining the age of 60 years, a monthly pension of Rs 3,000 will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- There are many types of schemes under this scheme, such as Jeevan Jyoti Bima, PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, etc.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary families will get a direct transfer of Rs 6,000 per year to their bank account.
- After planning the premium of eligible families, the remaining amount will be transferred to the account of the head of the family concerned.
Category wise eligible beneficiaries and their benefits
|Category 1: Age 18 to 40 years – 4 options|
|Option 1||Financial assistance of Rs.6000 per year in 3 installments of Rs. 2000|
|Option 2||The member nominated by the beneficiary family will get Rs 36,000 after 5 years of joining|
|Option 3||On attaining the age of 60 years, the beneficiary will get a pension between Rs 3,000 to Rs 15,000 on a monthly basis.|
|Option 4||Elected members of the family will get Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 after 5 years. A beneficiary can opt for an insurance cover in which the state government will pay the premium.|
|Category 2: Age 40 to 60 years – 2 options|
|Option 1||Rs.6,000 per year in 3 installments of Rs.2,000|
|Option 2||36,000 after 5 years|
Schemes covered under Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana:
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: Under the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana, the beneficiary family will get Rs 500 per month, out of which, under PMJJBY, at the rate of Rs 330 per annum premium will be paid for the life insurance of at least one member of the eligible family in the age group of 18 to 50 years. from the accounts themselves.
- PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana: Under this scheme, after the completion of 60 years of age, a monthly pension of Rs 3000 will be provided by the government. This amount will be provided directly in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana: Under this scheme, at least one member of the family will be paid Rs.12 on accident insurance. Under this scheme, if the insured dies, he will be given an amount of Rs 2 lakh.
- PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme: Under this scheme, on attaining the age of 60 years, an amount of Rs 3000 per month will be provided to the beneficiaries as pension. The premium of 55 to 200 per month will be paid automatically from the bank of the eligible beneficiaries. Monthly pension will be provided to the beneficiaries only after paying the premium every month.
Benefit to one family under this scheme. –
- Under this scheme each family will be entitled to INR 6,000 per year.
- Out of the above, all eligible members in the age group of 18-50 years will be paid a premium of INR 330 per annum on account of life insurance under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY).
- All eligible members in the eligible age group of 18-70 years will be paid Rs 12 per annum on the amount of accident insurance under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
- If applicable, eligible farmer families will be paid the amount of premium to be paid by the farmer under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Bima Yojana (PMFBY).
- 55-200 per month (i.e. beneficiary contribution depending on his age) will be paid for contributing under pension:
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMSMMY) or
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMLVMY) or
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Dhan-Dhan Yojana (PM-KMY) to the beneficiary below 18 years of age.
- On attaining the age of 60 years to the beneficiary Rs. Pension will be paid at the rate of 3,000 per month. The pension option should be exercised for at least one family member in the eligible age group. For all the above schemes, the beneficiary contribution under MMPSY will be borne by the Government of Haryana. Central Government contribution, where applicable, will be borne by the Government of India.
- The balance amount (after deducting the consolidated amount of premium/contribution for all Social Security options, etc.), if any, can be withdrawn by the eligible family in cash or invested in a specially designed family future Fund (FPF). Under this option, the family will get the return from the investment made by the Haryana Government in FPF on behalf of the eligible family.
Premium Chart for PMMDY (Pension Plan)
|Serial Number.||Beneficiary’s entry age
|beneficiary contribution to be paid by the government||Serial Number.||Beneficiary’s entry age
|beneficiary contribution to be paid by the government|
This scheme will be open to join the following families residing in the state of Haryana only-
- Families (Families) whose income is INR 15,000 per month or INR 1,80,000 per year and the total land of the family is up to 5 acres. That is, 2 hectares.
- Family ID i.e. Parivar Pehchan Card (PPP) number of the family with whom the family belongs.
MMPSY Online Application Process:
Enrollment process under the scheme- The head of the eligible family will be required to fill up a simple form and provide some basic details of the family/family members like land holding and income of the family and occupation of the family members etc. Select relevant social security options for different family members. The application form for registration under this scheme will be available on the MMPSY web portal. The form can be printed after logging into the portal by keying in ‘Family ID’ and a dynamic OTP (to be delivered on the mobile of the head of the family as registered on the Family ID portal). The process of printing the MMPSY form can be completed at Antyodaya Kendras, SARAL Kendras, Atal Seva Kendras (Common Service Centers) and gas agencies as well.
How to apply online for Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana?
Interested candidates who want to take advantage of this scheme, then those people can apply for this scheme. Like we have given you information about the process of registration above. You can apply for this scheme by visiting any Antyodaya Kendra, Saral Kendra, CSC Center. But if you have internet knowledge, then you can apply for this scheme from your own home. For this you have to follow the steps given below carefully.
- For this, first of all you need to apply for Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana. official website will go on.
- After that the homepage will open in front of you. In this you will see the option of Operator Login in the top. You have to click on it.
- After that in the next page you have to enter your User ID. After that you have to enter the password by clicking on the Next button. Then you have to login. If you want, you can also register by clicking on the Sign Up button.
- After logging in, you have to click on the option of Apply Scheme.
- After that Do you have family Id will be asked. If you know then enter by doing Yes otherwise click on No.
- After entering the Family ID, you have to click on the Search button.
- Now a form will appear in front of you. Here you have to fill your house number, district, block, address etc.
- After filling all the information click on submit button.
- After that you have to fill complete details about your family members. You have to fill all the information carefully.
- After filling all the information, you will also have to upload the required documents.
- After that you have to submit the form. Then in the end a receipt will come in front of you. You can print it out or save it.