ofssbihar.in 11th Admission 2021 Online | OFSS Bihar 11th Class Admission Online Apply | Bihar 11th Class Admission Online Application |
OFSS Bihar 11th (Inter) Admission 2021 Online Form: Students who have passed the 10th class examination this time, all of them can now get their admission in 11th class. The online process for admission in Inter is going to start from 01 July 2020. All the students who want to enroll themselves in class 11th can submit application for admission through online process. In today’s post, we are going to tell you complete information about how you can submit online application form for inter admission by visiting OFSS Bihar website. If you are not aware about this, then read this post thoroughly till the end. In this we are going to tell you complete information.
Amma Vodi List Online Check
Just some time back, Bihar Board had released the 10th class result and this time the result was also much better. This time also the children were able to get better marks in the examination. Those students who found any kind of error in their result, they also applied for scrutiny. Now the result of scrutiny is also going to be released. You all will know that this time due to Corona crisis, it took a little more time for the result to come. Now after the result is out, the children have got worried about admission. Because too much time has passed.
ofssbihar.in 11th Inter Admission 2021
If you are also worried about admission, then there is a very good news for you that online application for inter admission is going to start from 1st July 2020. Students will have to apply between July 1 and July 10, then after that the merit list will be issued, on the basis of which students will have to take admission in the college. After 10th, you can choose any subject you are interested in Arts, Commerce, or Science. If you want to take admission in the college from any stream, you have to submit the online application form.
Often there will be many children who do not have much information about taking admission in class 11th, so we will try to give you detailed information in this article. If you have any question, then do let us know by commenting below. Below we are telling you in detail about how to apply OFSS Bihar 11th Admission Application Form Online.
Jharkhand Ration Card List Download
OFSS Bihar Board Intermediate 11th Admission
Bihar Board has now started the online process for admission. Due to which now the students will not have to worry much. Students will be able to apply online for admission while sitting at home. Many of you must be aware that first for admission in Inter, offline application is done at the college level. For which the students used to have a lot of trouble and a lot of time was also wasted. For the last few years, a web portal has been prepared by the Bihar Board for online admission. Through this portal, students can easily fill the admission form online.
When the student will apply for admission through OFSS portal, then the student will have to pay a fee of Rs.300. You can pay through Debit / ATM Card, Online Banking, UPI and other methods.
OFSS Common Application Form Details
|article category||Bihar Board Inter Admission 2020|
|Application start date||01 July 2020|
|Application Last Date||10 July 2020|
|Subject||Arts, Commerce, Science|
|Application Fee||300/- rupees|
BSEB 11th Class Admission Apply
Students who have passed the 10th examination this time will have to submit the application through online process to take admission in class 11th. Many children will not know how to use the Internet properly, so such a child has many options. By the way, with the process we are going to tell you below, you can easily apply for online admission. But those who have any problem in applying on their own, then they have many options, about which we are telling you below.
- cyber cafe
- Sahaj Vasudha Kendra
- csc service center
- District Registration cum Counseling Center
- Personal computer with internet facility
Bihar Board 11th Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- The student must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant student should have passed 10th examination from a recognized board.
- Students who have passed matriculation examination or 10th class or equivalent examination from Bihar School Examination Board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Board of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other state board can apply online for admission. are eligible for.
- Note (CBSE, ICSE Board): Apart from the Bihar Board, CBSE, ICSE and other boards will also provide a separate opportunity to the students to apply online. As CBSE and ICSE Board Matric (10th) Exam Result is not declared yet, CBSE and ICSE Board students will be given an opportunity to apply online whenever the result will be released to CBSE and ICSE Board students. .
OFSS Inter Application Fee:
- General/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E-Challan
OFSS Inter Admission Required Documents:
Students who want to apply online for Bihar Board 11th Class Admission, they have to first prepare the below mentioned documents. Keep the following documents scanned so that you can easily apply while applying.
- matric mark sheet
- Metric Roll Number and Roll Code
- passport size photograph of the applicant
- date of birth
- mobile number
- E mail ID
OFSS Bihar Board 11th Admission Online Apply
Interested students who want to apply online for enrollment in class 11th, they can easily apply by following the procedure mentioned below. For this, the applicant has to go to the portal ofssbihar.in. Then they will be able to submit the online application form. Let us tell you step-wise below.
OFFS Bihar Inter Common Application Online
- Log on to the official website of Bihar Board web portal – www.ofssbihar.in.
- Click on the link “Common Application Form” on the homepage of the website.
- Read all the instructions before filling the online admission application form.
- Click the check box, and then click Accept Link.
- A Common Application Form for Class 11th Admission in Bihar Board will open.
- Name of the board from which you have given 10th exam? Kindly fill the year of examination and roll number as in the admit card.
- Details of Marks/Grade secured in 10th Board Exam.
- Record of last educational institution in which you have taken 10th exam.
- personal details.
- Address for correspondence.
- Reservation details.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph.
- Select at least five schools/colleges for admission preferences.
- Read all completed instructions again.
- Now click on submit button.
- The filled application form will appear in preview mode.
- If you want to make changes in the data then click on Modify, otherwise click on Confirm button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and proceed to make the online payment.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgment copy for further references.
- You will get USER ID and PASSWORD on your mobile number.
Bihar Inter Admission Selection Process
If you want to take admission in the 11th class of Bihar Board, then now you have to first fill the Common Application Form through the online process. In this common application, you have to select 5 colleges according to your choice, in which you want to enroll yourself. The college will be selected according to your cutoff. While filling the application form, you have to select the college in which you want to take admission first and in the same way you have to select at least 5 colleges. After that intimation letter will be issued by the board. The college whose name will be in it, you will be able to do your admission in that college. In this way you can enroll in the 11th class of Bihar Board.
Hope you have understood the above mentioned information. If you have any question, then do let us know by commenting below.