Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana 2021 Online Apply |rashtriya vayoshri yojana launched in which state | rashtriya vayoshri yojana upsc | rashtriya vayoshri yojana how to apply
Rashtriya Vyoshree Yojana has been started in 2017 by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, the old poor citizens of the country will be benefited. Under this scheme, life aids will be provided to the aged citizens of the country, which will be very useful for them. In this article we are going to know the complete information about this scheme, how to apply online for this scheme? What are the documents to apply for this scheme? What are the documents required to apply for this scheme? You will get more information in this post.
When any person is more than 60 years of age, then they need support. Children of many people become support for their parents and fulfill all their dreams. There are some people who do not get support in old age. There can be many reasons for this. For such people, the government has come out with a new scheme, under which the government is going to provide life aids for such old age people.
Further in this article we are going to know the complete information about this scheme, we are going to tell you further what are the letters for this scheme? To whom will this benefit be given? How to apply online for this scheme? We are going to tell you the information in detail. So read the information given below carefully.
Rashtriya Vyoshri Yojana 2021 Apply, Eligibility
Rashtriya Vyoshree Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in the year 2017 itself. The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the elderly people living below the poverty line. Under this scheme, free of cost wheelchairs and other assistive devices will be provided by the government to destitute old people. So that they will get these tools to support them in old age. The equipment will be given completely free of cost by the government.
Interested candidates who want to take advantage of this scheme can apply through online process. You do not need to go anywhere for this. You can apply through online process sitting at your home. For this, you have to go to its official website and fill the application form and submit it. The detailed information about it is given below.
Rashtriya Vyoshri Yojana Details
|scheme name||National Vyoshree Scheme|
|started||by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|when was it started||2017|
|beneficiary||old citizens of the country|
|Objective||To provide life aids to older people who are below poverty line|
|How to Apply||Online|
Benefits of Rashtriya Vyoshi Yojana:
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the poor and destitute people.
- Under this scheme, the elderly people coming below the poverty line will be provided with a living device.
- Online application can be made for Rashtriya Vyoshi Yojana sitting at home.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide free wheel chairs and other life aids to old age people.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the poor and destitute people.
Objective of the plan
As we have also told about it above that when the age of any person is more than 60 years, then they need support. The support of some people becomes their children and they take care of everything. While there are some old people who do not get support. Somebody’s poverty is behind this and some people don’t have children. In order to support such destitute people, the government has started the Rashtriya Vyoshree Yojana. Under this scheme, wheelchairs and other assistive devices will be given free of cost to such elderly people. Who will be able to provide them support in old age. For this the candidate has to first apply for this scheme.
Equipments to be provided under Rashtriya Vyoshri Yojana:
- hearing aids
- wheel chair
- walking stick
- elbow crunches
- Kruti Mandchers
Eligibility and Documents Required:
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- People from any state of India can apply for this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 60 years.
- Eligible for this scheme, only the economically weaker people falling in the BPL / APL category will get the benefit of this scheme.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- passport size photograph of the applicant
- Certificate or medical report in case of physical incapacity
- Ration card
- identity card
How to apply online for Rashtriya Vyoshree Yojana?
Now we are telling you the process of applying online for this scheme below. Those who want to apply for this scheme can easily apply by following the procedure mentioned below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of the Department of Justice and Social Welfare. You can also go to its website by clicking on this link.
- Now youVyoshree RegistrationWill have to go to the page. After that three options will show in front of you, you will have to “Click Here for Direct RegistrationYou have to click on the option of.
- After that a form will appear in front of you in the next page. You have to fill all the information correctly in this form.
- After that you have to upload some important documents like photo, ID, address proof, P. H Certificate here.
- then you have to form save Will have to do it.
- In this way you can apply for Vyoshree scheme. Online can apply.
How to check application status?
If you have applied online for Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana and you want to check the status of your application, then you can follow the simple steps mentioned below. We are telling you the complete information step-wise below-
- For this you must first official website But have to go. For this you can also go by clicking on this link.
- Now after that you will find on the homepage “Track & ViewYou have to click on the option of. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- In this page you have to fill your registration number etc. then you down Search You have to click on the button.
- Now complete details will be visible on your screen.
Salient Features of the Scheme
- National Vayoshree Scheme Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment plan is . This 2017 was launched in .
- this one central sector plan which is Senior Citizens Welfare Fund is funded from . The fund was notified in the year 2016.
- At present, a total of 325 districts have been selected for the implementation of Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana.
- Evaluation camps for identification of beneficiaries have been completed in 135 districts As on 25.01.2019, 77 distribution camps have been conducted benefiting 70939 senior citizens belonging to BPL category.
- Its aim Below Poverty Line (BPL) Senior Citizens belonging to the category Assistive Devices and Assisted Living Equipment who are suffering from age-related disabilities such as low vision, hearing loss, loss of teeth and locomotor disabilities.
- the scheme Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) being implemented by , Which is a one under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is a public sector undertaking .
- Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India
- GT Road, Kanpur – 209217
- Ph.: 91-512-2770873, 2770687, 2770817
- Fax: 91-512-2770617, 2770051, 2770123
- Toll-Free No. 1800-180-5129
- Web: http://www.alimco.in
- Email: [email protected]