Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana Apply online 2021 | Bandhakam Kamgar Yojana Application Online Maharashtra | Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme | bandhkam kamgar kalyan yojana Maharashtra registration | Workers Welfare Scheme Registration
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) world pandemic, the Government of Maharashtra Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana 2021 To get the assistance amount of ₹ 2000 under (Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme), now workers can fill the registration form, see here how to apply kamgar kalyan yojana 2021 online
The Maharashtra government is going to provide Rs 2,000 each to the registered construction workers. Accordingly, all the mortgage workers can now register with the Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana 2021 Registration Form 2021 The official website of the government is available online at mahabocw.in.
This Bandhakam Kamgar Yojana Under this, assistance is provided to all the construction workers of the state so that they can get some help in dealing with any problem in the bad times of this Nobel Corona epidemic “Aata nassel kuthlihi chintechi bab miel aata economic lesson, child benefit”.
Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana (Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme) 2021
You can know this scheme by many other names such as Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana, Maharashtra Corona Sahayata Yojana and Maharashtra Nirman Shramik Yojana as well as kamgar Kalyan yojana etc. all are the names of this scheme.
Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana 2021-22 The announcement of providing Rs 2,000 to the construction laborers has been made on 18 April 2020. About 12 lakh construction workers affected by the Corona epidemic (COVID-19) lockdown will be able to take advantage of this scheme and also the Maharashtra state government has announced an evacuation scheme for migrant sugarcane workers. Those workers who are registered in mahabocw department, then transfer of assistance amount will be done in the form of Direct Benefit Transfer DBT mode directly to their bank account.
Maharashtra Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Bandhakam Kamgar Yojana 2021|
|In English||Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme|
|Scheme Type||state level|
|benefits of the scheme||₹2000 and Rs.5000 assistance|
|Registration fee||25 rupees|
Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana Apply Online 2021 (Workers Registration)
How to register for getting assistance of Rs 2,000 from Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board i.e. how to apply online in Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana is given below, which you should follow carefully:
Step 1. Vist Scheme Website
First to fill the registration form https://mahabocw.in/ go to
Step 2. Click Workers Registration Link
Now you will see the option of “Workers” in the navigation menu of the website, after clicking on it “Worker Registration” The link will come click on it
Step 3. Check your eligibility
As soon as you click on the link mentioned above, then Maharashtra construction workers Check your eligibility registration form will open in front of you.
Step 4. Check eligibility criteria, list documents
Here you can check your eligibility criteria, list documents and proceed to register online with Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
Step 5. Submit Check your eligibility form
To check eligibility, enter all the information requested such as your date of birth and tick marks on all other options. “Check your eligibility” click on button
Step 6. Eligibility status
After clicking on the button mentioned above, if you are eligible for the scheme then you will see a popup in which you will have to “OKClick on the button
Step 7. OTP Verification
To fill the registration form, first you have to “OTP Verification” For this, you have to select your district and then fill the Aadhar number, mobile number and get the OTP verified.
Step 8. Application form
After completing OTP verification registration form Will appear in front of you in which you have to fill all the information asked correctly.
To get the assistance amount after filling the registration form Claim The assistance amount of the scheme can be directly transferred to the bank account.
Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana Application Form Download
Any worker who wants to apply offline by downloading the application form, then we have given the link to download the application form for this, by clicking on which you can easily download Maharashtra Bandhakam Kamgar Yojana Application From PDF after this. You can fill the application form and submit it along with the relevant documents, this is the official application form, you can also download it from the official website of the government.
Construction Workers Portal Key Features
From this portal of the state government, you can take advantage of many worker-related services, as well as get information about schemes, some of the main services of the portal are as follows:-
- Construction Worker: Registration
- Construction Worker: Apply Online for Claim
- Construction Worker Online Renewal
- Update Your Construction Worker Registration
- Construction Worker: Profile Login
- CESS payee/collector: Login to proceed
Maharashtra Bandhakam Kamgar Yojana Eligibility
All the applicant workers have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to do Maharashtra construction worker registration only then they can take advantage of the scheme:
- The age of the worker should be between 18 to 60 years.
- Only that worker will be eligible in this scheme who has worked for 90 days out of the last 12 months.
- Only domicile of Maharashtra will be eligible for the scheme
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant has to go to Maharashtra building and other dam worker Must be registered in welfare board
Documents Required for Bandhakam Kamgar Yojana 2021
If you are thinking of registering to get the assistance amount under the Kamgar Yojana, then first of all you should know what is the document required for the scheme. can only prepare
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- Address proof
- identity certificate
- mobile number
- 90 days working certificate
- 3 Passport Sized Photographs
The fee for filling the registration form is Rs 25 and you need to deposit Rs 60 to get the annual membership for 5 years.
List of Recognized Types of Works
- Embankment And Navigation Works,
- Flood Control Works (Including Storm Water Drainage Works),
- Transmission And Distribution Of Power,
- Water Works (Including Channels For Distribution Of Water),
- Oil And Gas Installations,
- Electric Lines,
- Telegraph and Overseas Communications,
- Cooling Towers,
- Transmission Towers and Such Other Work,
- Cutting the stone, breaking it and crushing the stone finely.,
- Cutting and polishing of tiles or tiles.,
- Carpentry with paint, varnish, etc.,
- Gutter and plumbing works.,
- Electrical works including wiring, distribution, tensioning, etc.,
- Installation and repair of fire extinguishers.,
- Installation and repair of air conditioning equipment.,
- Installation of automatic lifts, etc.,
- Installation of security doors and equipment.,
- Preparation and installation of iron or metal grills, windows, doors.,
- Construction of irrigation infrastructure.,
- Interior work (including decorative) including carpentry, virtual ceilings, lighting, plaster of Paris.,
- Cutting glass, plastering glass and installing glass panels.,
- Preparation of bricks, roofs, etc., not covered under the Factories Act, 1948.,
- Installation of energy-efficient equipment like solar panels etc.,
- Installation of modular units for use in places like cooking.,
- Preparation and installation of cement concrete material etc.,
- Construction of sports or recreational facilities including swimming pool, golf course, etc.,
- Construction or erection of information panels, road furniture, passenger shelters or bus stations, signal systems.,
- Construction of Rotaries, Installation of Fountains, etc.
- Construction of public parks, sidewalks, picturesque terrain, etc.
Kamgar Kalyan Yojana FAQ (Quiz)
What is Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme?
Kamgar Kalyan Yojana is an assistance scheme for the construction workers of the state, under this an amount of ₹ 2000 will be provided by the government to all the workers.
What is the website of Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme?
The website of Kamgar Kalyan Yojana is mahabocw.in
Are there any charges for filling the Construction Workers Registration Form?
Yes, if you are filling the registration form then you have to deposit ₹ 25 to fill a registration form
How much fee will have to be paid for 5 years annual subscription?
If you come with 5 years annual subscription along with filling the registration form then you will get Rs. 60 must be deposited
Who can take advantage of Kamgar Kalyan Yojana 2021?
Only the citizens of Maharashtra state can take advantage of this scheme
Spread the love Share now