Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021 Apply Online | Meri Crop Mera Detail Haryana Registration Online | List of my crop my details – fasal.haryana.gov.in | fasal haryana portal application form | farmer registration haryana | e-kharid form 2021 haryana
All farmer brothers of Haryana state now Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021 Online registration of crop details (e-kharid) can be done easily through the portal fasal.haryana.gov.in (fasalhry.in). Any farmer of the state can get crop details online registrations done at the village level through CSC VLE or through any public service center of the village (Atal Seva Kendra), this registration process can also be completed, if a farmer himself If he wants to register, then he can easily complete the process of online registration without going anywhere online as soon as he opens through Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021 (Meri Fasal Mera Byora)
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal is an important initiative of the Haryana Government, through this, the government had started this portal to provide fair prices to all the farmers of the state so that farmers can easily sell their crops in government mandis. To sell their crops in the mandis, farmers first have to register on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal started by the government, only then they can sell their crops at their nearest government market and thus they get a fair price for their change. Huh
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration 2021 is being invited now, so any farmer can register his crop details on Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal before the last date.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme 2021|
|sponsored by||State government|
|who started||CM Mr Manohar Lal Khattar|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|Application Start Date||registration is on|
|year of registration||2021|
|Scheme Status||is on|
|Toll Free Number||1800 180 2117, 1800 180 2060|
Haryana Fasal Online Application Form 2021 [New]
Haryana government will soon start procurement of wheat from farmers for 2021, farmers can register themselves now. The state government had proposed to procure (e-kharid) 1.5 lakh metric tonnes of wheat last year.
In 2020, the state government had earmarked 140 mandis for mustard procurement and 2000 mandis, sub-mandis and procurement centers for wheat crop. By registering on the official website, farmers will directly get the benefits of many crop schemes of the Haryana government. How to do online registration on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal, we have explained the complete process step by step in easy words, by following which you can easily do Meri Fasal Mera Byora crop registration by yourself.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal Haryana
This portal has brought the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare on one platform. Along with this the Department of Revenue, Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs and Department of Science and Technology have also been brought on this platform.
This online Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal will provide information related to sowing, harvesting season and market to the farmers on real time basis. Through Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal 2021, farmers can register online by entering their crop details.
Registration of farmers’ crops for 2021
Till now, about 60% farmers have registered on this website and received e-procurement coupons, while 40% farmers are left out as they do not register. Keeping in view the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the fasal e-kharid process will continue till date.
Haryana State Government has started online registration of farmers on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal. Meri Fasal Mera Byora The process of registration of crops by farmers on the official website is still ongoing.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration Benefits
There are many benefits of registering under Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal which can be availed by the farmer. We have provided a list of some of the main benefits of registration here. :
- The government will get the details of the farmer’s crop and field from the farmer’s crop registered.
- Availability of all government services for the farmer will be ensured at one place
- To provide assistance to farmers in case of natural calamity or calamity.
- On registration, farmers will get compensation for the loss of their crop.
- To provide benefits of government schemes, initiatives and grievance redressal to farmers at one platform.
- To provide information about sowing, harvesting of crops and mandis to ensure proper sale of crops.
My Crop My Details Required Documents
if any person Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal Under this, the farmer is doing crop registration, then he must have some suitable documents, here we are providing the list of those documents so that you can keep these documents ready before filling the registration form:
- Aadhar card
- copy of copy for land information
- Name of crop / variety / time of sowing
- Bank passbook copy
- Address proof
- identity certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration 2021 [पंजीकरण]
If you are thinking of doing online registration on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal, then here we will tell you step by step how to register your crop details on online portal. Read carefully:
- To register first the official website https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/ go to
- Now present on the home pageFarmers Sectiongo to link
- Now you will see the “Registration (Click)” button on the website, click on it
- Now enter your mobile number
- As soon as you click on the registration button, then a registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information asked in the registration form, the registration form will be completed in 4 steps
1. Farmer (Tenant) Registration
2. Crop Details
3. Bank details
4. Details of Mandi / Arhti
- To complete the farmer registration process, you have to select any one option from mobile number, Aadhar number or family ID.
- After selecting the option now you have to enter the selected details like if you have selected mobile number then you have to fill your mobile number in the given box
- After filling the mobile number, now you have to click on the search icon, now an OTP will be sent to your mobile number, which you have to enter in the next box.
- After entering the OTP received on your mobile, click on the “Continue” button
- As soon as you fill the OTP, then the registration form will open in front of you, here you will have to fill personal information such as your aadhar number, farmer’s name, address, email id, gender, district, tehsil etc.
pay attention- It is mandatory to fill the name of the farmer and the farmer’s father / spouse in the form in English as well as in Hindi.
- After filling all the details of the farmer asked in the form correctly, click on the “Continue” button
- Similarly, after completing all the steps, you have to submit your final form, after which your registration information will be sent to your mobile number.
The information received on this portal can be shared with the farmers and the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. All the information uploaded by the farmers cannot be used in any other legal claim. Patwaris will share data related to Jamabandi. This process will ease the procurement process of crops.
View Mandi Wise Gate Pass List
- To check the list, first of all go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will find “mandi wise gate pass listThe link will appear. You have to click on this link.
- Fill all the information asked on this page like District, Crop, Mandi, Date etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the button of View List. Now Mandi wise gate pass list will open in front of you.
How to change bank details in the scheme
- First of all go to the official website of the scheme.
- Now go to the farmer section link
- now here you “Change Bank Details (Haryana)” option will appear. click on it
- On this page you have to enter your mobile number and then enter the captcha code.
- After that click on continue button. You can change your bank details by just clicking on the mentioned button.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration Through CSC
If any farmer of the state wants to sell his crop on MSP, then he has to first register his crops online on Meri Fasal Mera Byora, only then he can sell his crop at MSP (Minimum Support Price).
Therefore, all Common Service Center Operators (CSC VLE) can do the work of crop registration of farmers, for this Rs 5 per khevat will be provided to each VLE, this amount will be sent directly to their bank account.
All the VLE brothers can register the farmer by visiting the official website of Haryana Government at edisha.gov.in
MFMB Scheme Update:
Haryana State Government has launched the official portal of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana which was earlier fasalhry.in Tha it has been changed if you go to the old portal then no website will open in front of you The government has now shared the new portal for the Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme for the people which is https: //fasal.haryana.gov.in/ Now any person can easily do crop registration by visiting the new portal
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme FAQ
What is my crop my details?
In order to provide fair price for the farmers’ crop, the government has started Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal in which after registering, farmers can sell their crops to the government at reasonable prices.
Will the Haryana government buy farmers’ crops in 2021 due to the corona epidemic?
Yes, of course, the government is inviting new registrations to buy crops, so if you do not have registration, then immediately register on the portal to get coupons.
What is the last date to register on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal?
The last date to register the crop details will be updated on the portal according to the crop and however the registration dates can also be extended.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal is for which state of India?
This portal is only for the farmers of Haryana state
Is Aadhaar number required to do crop registration?
Yes! If you are doing crop registration on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal then you must have a working Aadhaar Number
Can farmer’s crop details be registered online?
Yes! All of you can apply online for the scheme on the official website
How can Haryana farmers do online registration?
The complete process of registering on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal is given in the above article, through which you can easily read on the portal.
What is the URL of the new website of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal?
The URL of the new website of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal is https://fasal.haryana.gov.in which was earlier fasalhry.in
Spread the love Share now