Samajik Surahsha Yojana Registration 2021 | Social Security Scheme Application | BM-SSY – Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana | samajik suraksha scholarship | ssy online application status check
The Government of West Bengal with the objective of integrating and covering primary benefits to all workers in the unorganized sector. samajik suraksha yojana 2021 has started. The Labor Department wants to facilitate the fundamental rights of the worker at his workplace. samajik suraksha yojana in bengali complete information social security scheme application form / registration under samajik suraksha yojana online learn samajik suraksha yojana In Hindi | Check samajik suraksha scheme eligibility status here
The benefits of social security will be provided to the citizens of the state on attaining the age of 60 years under the West Bengal Free Social Security Scheme for all the unorganized sector beneficiaries. The finance department has allocated Rs 500 crore for the smooth running of West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana in the financial year 2021. Social Security Scheme (SSY) Will understand all aspects of 2021 in detail
WB Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021
West Bengal government for unorganized workers Social Security Scheme 2021 has started. All eligible persons can apply online for SSY from official website. Under this social welfare scheme of West Bengal government, workers will have to contribute 25 INR per month and the government will provide them 30 INR per month as their pension after 60 years of age. If any candidate cannot make the payment continuously for 3 years, their account will be closed.
Under the Samajik Suraksha Yojana, the unorganized workers are entitled to the provident fund when a worker attains the age of 60 years. The unorganized sector is being brought under the West Bengal Social Security Scheme to ensure that workers can get health assistance and monetary assistance for welfare and survival empowerment. Through this SSY scheme, all the employed unorganized sector workers Workers can find safety nets, which are generally given to workers in the organized sector.
For online registration of candidates SSY Online Form Can check filling process and Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY) eligibility. You can get information on how to apply online for Samajik Suraksha Scheme 2020 from here as well Samajik Suraksha Yojana You can get the direct link of the official website for
Samajik Suraksha Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021|
|State Name||West Bengal|
|Launch Date||April 2017|
|Beneficiary||Workers Of unorganized sector|
|Department||West Bengal Labor Department|
What is Samajik Suraksha Yojana?
The State Labor Department of West Bengal is already conducting massive awareness campaigns to bring more unorganized sector workers under the ambit of Samajik Suraksha Yojana. The West Bengal government has allocated Rs 113 crore for the social security scheme over a period of seven years. State government. Earlier in the month of April of the financial year 2017, 5 schemes were merged into one scheme and the name of this scheme was samajik suraksha yojana (SSY) was kept.
Under this SSY scheme, all workers in the unorganized sector are getting financial assistance of Rs 20,000 per year for any disease. These workers are liable to receive up to Rs 60,000 per annum in case of hospitalization. Apart from this, there is also an eligibility for PF after the worker attains the age of 60 years.
So far, more than 1 crore people have been brought under the ambit of Samaj Suraksha Yojana. The state government had organized enrollment camps in the month of January 2019 in the labor fairs to be held in different districts of the state. The official website of Samajik Suraksha Yojana is ssy.wblabour.gov.in
Benefits Of Samajik Suraksha Yojana
Friends, many types of benefits are provided to the people from this scheme of the state government, this scheme of the government is an umbrella scheme for the unorganized sector, which provides the following benefits to the people:
- Samajik suraksha yojana (SSY), provides PF scheme, government pays your contribution with interest after 60 years of age.
- It also helps the workers by providing health treatment and social justice.
- SSY scheme also helps in case of death and disability.
- This scheme provides financial assistance to the children of the beneficiaries for higher studies
In order to get registered on the SSY portal, the candidate has to check the eligibility criteria given below.
- To apply for SSY, you must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Candidates age should be between 18-60 years.
- The income of his/her family should not exceed Rs.6,500/- per month, excluding construction and transport workers. There is no upper limit of family income for construction and transport workers
- The period for computing the average family income will be 12 months prior to the month in which the application is made
samajik security scheme Required Documents
If a person wants to apply in this scheme and he wants that he can take advantage of this scheme, then the applicant is required to have all the below mentioned documents which he will have to submit while applying:
- Aadhar card
- bank passbook
- voter id card
- Passbook issued from SASPFUW/BOCWA/WBTWSSS
- Identity card issued to the worker
- Dependency Passbook
- Scheme Application Form
- Applicant’s photos
Some Important SSY Guidelines
- SSY Register Fill all the information correctly to do so.
- When applying, please provide your mobile number and an Aadhaar number or a Photo Voter ID Card (EPIC). If you have two types of ID and ID card, you can provide two numbers.
User ID and Password On successful submission of your application an SSIN will be generated and your User ID and Password will be displayed on the screen. You can obtain personal information by logging in in the following ways
|SSIN will be your login ID and password will be your date of birth in DDMMYYYY format.|
|Mobile number will be your login ID and password will be your date of birth in DDMMYYYY format.|
|aadhar number will be your login id and password will be your date of birth in DDMMYYYY format.|
|The EPIC number will be your login ID and Password will be your date of birth in DDMMYYYY format.|
Samajik Suraksha Yojana Update (New)
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee requested the Finance Minister to include landless laborers as beneficiaries under the Bina Mulya Samaj Suraksha Yojana (BMSS). As of now, there are 1.18 crore families that are enrolled under the Social Security Scheme (SSY).
This number will soon become 1.5 crore. If there are 5 members in each family, then the total number of beneficiaries will become 7.5 crores. All the poor people from various unorganized sectors will be able to get Provident Fund (PF) and other benefits on attaining the age of 60 years.
Poor people will have to pay a penny from their own pocket. Earlier, people had to pay Rs 25 per month, while the government contributed Rs 30 for each beneficiary. The government has announced that now there is no need to pay the premium as the government will bear the entire cost. In case of death of the beneficiaries, the family members will get Rs 2 lakh. If one becomes disabled, each beneficiary will get Rs 1 lakh.
CM has requested the Finance and Labor Department. Poor people in the unorganized sectors were facing difficulty in paying Rs 25 per month to pay the premium completely free. CM also urged the Finance Minister to bring landless laborers under Bina Mulya Samaj Suraksha Yojana.
Samajik Suraksha Yojana Registration 2021
Under this section we will tell you here how you can apply online in Samajik Suraksha Yojana if any of you is eligible for this scheme and he wants to register himself in this scheme but he doesn’t know. no how to register
So here we will tell you in detail about this, friends, you can register in the scheme in two ways, ONLINE and OFFLINE. You can register in this scheme through .gov.in
But if you do not want to apply for the scheme through the online process, then you can resort to the offline process to apply for the scheme through the online and offline process. Step by step complete information about how to do the scheme registration is given below. Is
Samajik Suraksha Yojana Online Apply Full Process
To apply in the scheme, you have to follow the process given below, here we have given you step by step complete information about how you can register online in the social security scheme:
- To apply online in the SSY scheme, first the official website of the scheme ssy.wblabour.gov.in go to
- To apply, you have to scroll down the website a little, now you will see the button of “Quick Application”, you have to click on it.
- You will then be redirected to the next page where you need to select the Yes/No option of your choice.
- Now you will be redirected to the next page Disclaimer where you have to select the Worker Type and click on the submit button
- Now in the next page you have to enter all the mandatory details of the beneficiary such as Mobile Number, Aadhar Card Number, Your Name, Permanent Address, and Present Address etc.
- Now you have to put a check mark on the regulations declaration check box of the scheme, if you have not read the guidelines of the scheme, then below we have provided you the PDF of the scheme document which you can read
- Now you have to upload all the mandatory documents asked for in the next page and also you have to provide Dependent details / Nominee details and after that click on Continue button.
- In the Additional Information page, you have to enter PF/ESI, Employee type details, Income details and Bank details.
- After successfully completing the application form, click on the “Submit” button. You will get an acknowledgment receipt on the screen after submitting the application form, you have to save it.
SSY Offline Registration
- All eligible unorganized workers can apply for Samaj Suraksha Yojana online or by using prescribed Application Form – I.
- The registration of SSY Scheme 2019 can also be done in the camps organized every month in Block, Municipality and Municipal Corporation office.
- You have to download the form given below and fill it and submit it to the camps organized in the Municipality Municipal Corporation
To download the Application in Form – I, you can take the help of the link given below, by clicking on the given link you will reach the direct form which you can download and print
Ref: Labor Department, Govt. of West Bengal
Spread the love Share now