UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 Online Apply |up bal shramik vidya yojana registration | up bal shramik vidya yojana online form | up bal shramik vidya yojana registration form |
Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana It has been started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. The Chief Minister of UP has recently made an announcement about this scheme. Under this scheme, assistance will be given by the government to provide better education to the children of labor families of the state. In this article, we are going to know the complete information about this scheme and also we are going to tell you the process of applying for this scheme. Please read this post carefully till the end.
Friends, all of you will know that there are many labor families in the state who are able to earn their living by working daily. They do not have that much income, so that they can save. They earn daily and then take care of their family. These people are unable to provide proper education to their child due to their financial condition. Some laboring people do wages and give basic education to their child in some way, then they are not able to do further studies. In such a situation, the child has to do labor or any other work from an early age.
The Uttar Pradesh government is now coming forward to help such families. Recently, Chief Minister Yogi ji has started the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, under which the government will provide financial help for the education of the children of such poor families. While announcing about this scheme, Yogi ji has also ordered to start it as soon as possible. Very soon this scheme is going to start.
Further in this article, we are going to know complete information about this scheme, what are the qualifications and eligibility to take advantage of this scheme? How can I apply for this scheme? Many more information related to this is told in the next post.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojna 2020 Apply Online
On World Child Labor Day by Yogi Adityanath, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.child labor education scheme” has been started. Under this scheme, the workers of the state will provide financial assistance to the children of the family for providing them good education. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the orphan children of Uttar Pradesh and children of laborer families for providing education. Under this scheme, there is a provision to give an amount of ₹ 1,000 per month to the beneficiary boys and ₹ 1,200 to the girl child. Apart from this, an additional incentive amount of ₹ 6,000 will be given every year when the students pass in 8th, 9th, and 10th standard.
Honorable Chief Minister has just announced about this scheme and work is being done on it soon. As soon as the work on this is completed, then the process of applying for this scheme will also be known. Many more information about this scheme has been explained in detail below. Let us know all these information in detail.
UP Child Labor Scheme Details
|scheme name||UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana|
|announced||By Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|beneficiary||State workers and children of helpless families|
|Objective||To help financially to provide better education to the children of working family|
|How to Apply||Online|
|official website||not available yet|
Purpose of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 Registration
As you all know that there are many such poor laborers in the state who work daily to run their families. Such people work daily and then they are able to take care of their family. These people are not able to save enough so that they can provide better education to their child. In such a situation, the future of the children coming from these laboring families is not good. They have to work under compulsion from a very young age.
Uttar Pradesh government has started Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Yojana to provide education to such children and to improve their future. You all must have known that the purpose of this scheme is to provide better education to the children coming from the helpless and laboring families of the state. So that the future of such children can be better and they help to take forward their country. The objective of this scheme is to end the practice of child labor.
Benefits of Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the poor and helpless children of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, better education will be provided to the children of labor family.
- With this scheme, the future of such children will be better, who have to work from an early age due to poverty.
- Under the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojna, students will be given 1000 rupees per month and girls 1200 rupees per month.
- Under this scheme, the labor children of the state are studying in class 8th, 9th, 10th, an additional amount of Rs 6000 per annum will be provided to them by the state government.
- Children will be able to apply online for this scheme. For this, they have to apply by visiting its official website.
- This scheme will go a long way in ending the practice of child labor.
Required documents and eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Child Labor Scheme:
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The minimum age of the applicant for this scheme should be 8 years and maximum age should be 18 years.
- Address proof
- income certificate
- applicant’s aadhar card
- School ID card, mark sheet, etc.
- passport size photo
- bank passbook details
Purpose of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana:
- Labor Department of Uttar Pradesh will look after the working of the scheme
- A stipend of 1200 and 1000 per month will be given to the girl and boy who will take advantage of the scheme.
- The candidates who enroll in the scheme will get the benefits of the upcoming government schemes.
- The government will identify orphans and children of laborers in Uttar Pradesh and encourage them to take advantage of this scheme.
- Initially, financial assistance will be provided to 2000 students identified from 57 districts.
- The government has also opened Atal Residential Schools in many districts of the state.
Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Registration Form 2021 Apply Online
Interested candidates who want to apply for this scheme, read the information given below carefully. In this we have told you how you can apply for this scheme.
- According to the Uttar Pradesh government, working children will be identified by survey/inspection of children by the officials of labor department, executive officers of village panchayats, local bodies, childline or school management committee.
- If the mother or the father or both are suffering from an incurable disease, their children can be selected. For this, a certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer / Medical Officer in respect of serious incurable disease will have to be produced.
- The list of Socio-Economic Caste Census will be used under the 2011 Census for the selection of landless households and women headed households.
- After approval of selection of each beneficiary, it will be uploaded on the e-tracking system.
FAQs Regarding Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme