Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, It is one of the most successful and ambitious schemes of the Modi government. This scheme provides free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh to 50 crore citizens of the country. PM-JAY It is the world’s largest health protection scheme, which is fully funded by the Government of India. In this article, we have tried to tell about important information and new updates related to Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana registration and getting benefits –
Prime Minister Jan Arogya Yojana Registration –
Registration and implementation of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is being done under Ayushman Bharat Abhiyan. Those who have not yet joined this scheme pmjay.gov.in You can register by visiting the website. So far about 13 crore people have joined this scheme (PM-JAY). While more than 2 crore people have also got their treatment done in the hospital. In Jammu and Kashmir, this scheme is running in the name of PM Jai Sehat.
Let us tell you that this scheme was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2017. The purpose of which was to make universal health coverage, that is, the facilities of health services, easily accessible to all the countrymen. Later it was decided to run two important schemes to make this plan a success.
How to Check Ayushman Bharat Scheme List?
- First the official website of PM Jai pmjay.gov.in open
- now home page Am I Eligible Click on option.
- In the next page the mobile number, captcha and OTP login by filling
- Here you can use ration card number, beneficiary name or registered mobile number to check beneficiary name.
- After selecting the search option as per convenience, you will see the beneficiary name of Ayushman Bharat Scheme List.
Join the Fit India Movement (Fitness Protocol Hindi PDF Download)
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is an important part of Ayushman Bharat Abhiyan –
Under this campaign, these two important schemes have been implemented to make health services accessible to the people easily –
1. Health and Wellness Center (HWCS)
Under HWCS, the government made all primary health centers in the country health and wellness centres. So far, more than 1.5 lakh HWCs have been established in the country. The goal of doing this by the Modi government was to equip the health centers with more facilities. So that people can get essential medicines, immediate treatment of diseases and door-to-door health services.
2. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)
The second main component of Ayushman Bharat is the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, which we also know as PM Jai. It was launched by PM Modi on 23 September 2018. This is the world’s largest health project, in which the government gives full financial support. Jan Arogya Yojana is a scheme to provide free treatment facilities to about 40 percent of the population of India.
Purpose of PM-JAY –
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana has emerged as a strong solution to the health concerns of the poor. Due to this, the problems and diseases caused by the economic weakness of the people are treated free of cost.
Any eligible family can get 5 lakh free treatment per year from the card made under the Jan Arogya Yojana. starting in the country National Digital Health Mission With this, people will be able to get the benefit of this scheme in a better way.
The objective of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is to radically improve health facilities in the country. So that even a poorest person should not lose his life due to illness. The goal of the scheme is to save the poor, backward and economically weaker families from being burdened with diseases. So that they can develop and lead a healthy life.
Make digital health card 2021 online like this
Features of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana –
- PM Jai Yojana is fully funded by the Government of India.
- Along with government hospitals, private hospitals have also been included under this scheme.
- More than 10 crore poor families have been covered under Jan Arogya Yojana. Meaning 50 crore population will get benefit.
- Through the scheme, the poverty level in the country is being reduced by saving people from spending money on health every year.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, patients are given free treatment and medicines from three days before to 15 days after admission.
- Any nominated family can join this plan. No matter how many members are there in that family.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed anywhere in the country. Its card is unique.
- Under the scheme, 1393 procedures are provided free of cost medicines, doctors fees, tests etc.
- The government gives equal reimbursement to government and private hospitals.
Benefits of Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana –
Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana is a scheme directly benefiting the poor. Prime Minister Narendra Modi believes that if money is not spent on the treatment of diseases in a family, then there will never be a financial crisis on that family.
With the Jan Arogya Yojana card, you can get free treatment in any registered hospital across the country. This will not affect your pocket. This scheme can prove to be very effective in the upliftment of poor people.
Without any hesitation, if all people get their diseases treated, then the death rate in the country will come down. Along with this, the health level will increase. And the whole country will be healthy.
Eligibility of Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana –
Follow these instructions to check eligibility of your family –
- First of all official website go to.
- am i beneficiary Click on button.
- In a new window that opens in front of you enter the mobile number and captcha code.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile, enter it. If your family will be covered under the scheme then you will see complete information.
- The government has decided the list of beneficiaries of this scheme on the basis of data available through ration card, aadhar card etc.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Online Registration 2021
There is no need to apply for this scheme. You just have to check your eligibility. If your family is in the government list, then you will have to get a card made. To get the card follow the following instructions –
- First of all you must check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then you have to visit the nearest public convenience center.
- According to the instructions issued by the government, you will have to deposit 30 rupees to get a card made.
- The VLE of the Jan Suvidha Kendra will register you and give you the card.
PM-JAY Help Line Number –
If there is any problem in getting the benefit of the scheme, then you can contact on these two government helpline numbers –
Government Office Address – 3rd, 7th & 9th Manzil, Tower-1, Jeevan Bharti Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Prime Minister Kaushal Vikas Yojana Register