Swadhar Yojana 2021 | Swadhar Yojana Application Form Online | Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana in Hindi | Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana Online Application | Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Scholarship Online | Swadhar Yojana Application PDF Form
For the economically weak students of Maharashtra, the state government has started Swadhar Yojana. Under this scheme, the students of Scheduled Caste (SC / ST) and Forest Buddhist Category (NP) of the state will be given financial help by the government. Due to which the future of poor students will be bright. If you do not have much information about this scheme, then read this post carefully. In this post, we are going to tell you the complete information about this scheme in detail. So that you can also take advantage of this scheme.
Friends, in today’s time, you all must know how much education costs. School and college fees have become so high that it has become very difficult for a student from a poor family to get education. Poor families somehow provide secondary education to their child, but when there is a need to enroll in a college for higher education, poor families are unable to pay the college fees.
Maharashtra government has started Swadhar Yojana for those poor families. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 51,000 will be provided annually by the government for the higher education of poor students of the state such as 10th, 12th, diploma, and other courses. With this, the future of the economically poor and weak students of the state will be bright.
Raj Kaushal Yojana
In this article we will give you Swadhar Yojana To give information about. Next we will give you detailed information about this. If you want to apply for this scheme, then we are going to tell you its process as well as talk about eligibility and criteria for this scheme, so let’s know.
Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2021
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana has been started by the Government of Maharashtra. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given by the government to the poor and backward category students of the state. The eligible students of this scheme are from Scheduled Castes (SC) and Neo Buddhist Category (NP) students of the state. Students of 11th, 12th, graduate or other professional courses of study can apply for this scheme. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 51,000 will be given annually to the student by the state government. So that the higher education of the student can be completed and their future can be better.
Objective of the plan
In today’s time, how much education costs, it is well received by all of you. In such a situation, such people of the state who live their life below the poverty line, they have not been able to give better education to their child. Such poor families are somehow able to give school education to their children, but when they have to go to a good college for higher education, many families are unable to deposit that much fee. Because of which the future of such children gets spoiled.
In view of this, the Government of Maharashtra has started Swadhar Yojana. Under this scheme, children studying in 11th, 12th, graduate or other study courses will be provided up to Rs 51,000 annually by sliding. Due to which there will be no hindrance in the education of those poor children and their future will be bright. With this poor family will also be able to provide better education to their child and will be able to build his future better.
E-Mitra Rajasthan Registration
Highlights of Swadhar Yojana
|scheme name||Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana|
|started||by Maharashtra government|
|beneficiary||People coming below the poverty line of the state|
|Funds to be provided under the scheme||Rs 51,000|
Eligibility for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana
- To avail this scheme, the beneficiary student should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only by the students of Scheduled Caste (SC), Neo Buddhist Community (NB Category) of Maharashtra.
- Physically handicapped, handicapped / handicapped students must have at least 40% marks in the final examination to avail this scheme.
- The annual income of the student’s family applying for this scheme should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the student should have secured at least 60% marks in the previous examination.
- The duration of the course in which the student wants to take admission after 10th or 12th should not exceed 2 years.
Amount to be received under Swadhar Yojana
|For Boarding Facility||Rs 28,000/-|
|For Lodging Facility||Rs 15,000/-|
|students of medical and engineering courses||5000/- (Extra)|
|for other branches||Rs.2000/- (Extra)|
Documents required for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana:
- applicant’s aadhar card
- passport size photograph of the applicant
- Applicant’s bank account passbook
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- final exam mark sheet
How to apply for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana?
Interested students/girls who want to apply for this scheme can apply for it by following the procedure mentioned below. We are going to tell you the process of offline application for this below, so that you will be able to apply for this scheme very easily.
- For this, first of all the applicant has to go to the official website of Maharashtra Social Welfare Department. You can also go to this website by clicking on this link.
- After that in the homepage you will find “Swadhar Yojana Application PDF” have to be clicked. After that you have to download the application form.
- Now you have to print the form and fill it. After filling the form, you will have to attach the applicant’s photo and necessary documents.
- After that you have to submit it to the social welfare office of your district.
- In this way you can apply for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana.