Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana List | Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme |vidhwa pension scheme maharashtra 2021 | vidhwa pension scheme online form
Maharashtra Vidhwa pension The scheme has been started by the Maharashtra government for the widowed women of the state. The benefit of this scheme is especially going to be given to those women who are financially weak. Under this scheme, 600 rupees per month will be given to such people by the state government. If you are not aware about this scheme then this post can be useful for you. In this post, we are going to give you complete information about Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme List. So read this post carefully till the end.
Friends, there are many such widowed women in our country, after the death of their husbands, they have to work hard and run the house under compulsion. There are many such families in our country. Since in most people’s house, the husband works and runs the house. So in such a situation, after the departure of the husband, it becomes very difficult for the wife to run the house. For such poor families, Maharashtra government has started Widow Pension Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will provide an amount of 600 rupees every month to such poor families. Due to which they will get some financial benefit.
In today’s article, we are going to give you complete information about this scheme. We are also going to tell you how to apply for this scheme? And all the information related to this will be known in this post. So read the post carefully.
Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021
Widow Pension Scheme has been started by the Maharashtra government for the widowed women of the state. Under this scheme, women whose husband has died due to any reason, will be given Rs 600 per month as pension. If the woman has more than one child, she will be given Rs 900 per month. These benefits will be given till the age of his child is 25 years or he does not get a job. If the beneficiary woman has only daughters, then even if her daughter turns 25 or she gets married, the woman will continue to get pension.
This scheme has been brought by the Government of Maharashtra for the poor widow women. This will help them a lot, so that they can also give education to their child. The benefit of this scheme is sent directly to the beneficiary bank account. Every month the beneficiary can withdraw pension from his bank.
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme in Hindi
|scheme name||Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme|
|started||by Maharashtra government|
|beneficiary||Widow Women of the State|
|funds received under the scheme||Rs 600 per month (Rs 900 per month if there are more than 1 child)|
|Application Mode for the Scheme||offline|
Purpose of Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme
Like we have told you earlier that after the death of any woman’s husband, the woman does not have any kind of support and her financial condition becomes worse. Due to which they are not able to run their house properly and are unable to take care of their children properly. In view of these problems, the Maharashtra government has started Widow Pension Scheme, so that those poor widowed women can be given some financial assistance. The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor destitute widow women of the state, so that they can fulfill their financial needs and at the same time can raise children.
Destitute persons, blind, disabled, orphan children, persons suffering from major diseases, divorced women, abandoned women, women free from prostitution, women, transgender etc. can also take advantage of this scheme.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Widow Pension:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Only widowed women of Maharashtra will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The annual income of the beneficiary should not exceed 21,000/-.
- The benefit of widow pension is only for the people who come below the poverty line.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the age of the applicant should be less than 65 years.
Documents required for Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme:
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- identity card
- income certificate
- age certificate
- caste certificate
- husband’s death certificate
- Bank account passbook of the applicant
- mobile number
- passport size photograph of the applicant
Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana – How to apply for Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana?
Those interested who want to apply for this scheme, we are telling them step by step below. By following these, you will be able to easily apply for Widow Pension. So let us know the complete process about it below. If anyone has any problem to understand below, then comment us
- For this, first you have to go to its official website. For this you can go by clicking on this link. https://mumbaisuburban.gov.in/scheme/sanjay-gandhi-niradhar-pension-scheme/
- After visiting this page, you have to download the application form from here. For this, you have to download the form by clicking on the download icon below.
- After that you have to print out the form. And you have to fill the correct information in it.
- After filling the application form, you have to attach your other documents in it.
- Now you have to submit that form by going to the Collector Office / Tehsildar / Talathi Liaison Office in your District Collector Office / Tehsildar / Talathi.