Jharkhand Lakshmi Ladli Yojana is run by the Government of Jharkhand to help the daughters of our homes to get social and financial empowerment.
Jharkhand Ladli Yojana Under the scheme, from the birth of daughters and proper nutrition in childhood to attaining higher level education, an amount of Rs 1 lakh 8 thousand is provided. So friends, let us know what we have to do to get the benefit of Ladli Laxmi Yojana? –
Jharkhand Lakshmi Ladli Yojana 2021 –
To make girls socially and economically capable, Jharkhand Social Welfare and Women and Child Development Department Jharkhand Lakshmi Ladli Yojana, Running from 15 November 2011. This scheme works from the birth of girls to get higher education and help in earning money for marriage. Presently this scheme is being run in Jharkhand in the name of Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana.
|scheme name||Laxmi Ladli Scheme|
|ministry||Social Welfare and Women and Child Development Department Jharkhand|
|Objective||social and educational development of the girl child|
How to check Jharkhand Ration Card? go
Benefits of Laxmi Ladli Yojana –
Jharkhand Laxmi Ladli Scheme Some of the benefits given to the daughters of the families applying for are as follows –
- A budget account is opened in the name of the daughter in the post office.
- From the birth of the daughter till the age of 5 years, the state government invests Rs.6000 per annum.
- 2000 rupees are available for taking admission for the 6th standard.
- 4000 rupees are given when the daughter enters the ninth standard.
- 7500 rupees are available for taking admission in 11th class.
- A scholarship of Rs 200 per month is given during intermediate studies.
- The government gives 1 lakh 8 thousand 6 hundred rupees for the daughter passing intermediate till 21 years or earlier and marrying after 18 years.
- Highly malnourished and helpless children are given better health care under this scheme.
Objective of Jharkhand Ladli Yojana –
The Jharkhand government has started this scheme with the aim of ending the thinking of inequality between daughters and sons. This scheme is working with the goal of education, good health and better future of Dalit, deprived and destitute girls.
However, due to the apathy of the government departments in the implementation of this scheme, poor families are facing difficulty in getting the benefits of this scheme. But with the active efforts of the state government, this scheme can be revived.
How to get Kisan Credit Card? easy way to go
Eligibility of Jharkhand Lakshmi Ladli Yojana –
In Jharkhand, the benefit of Laxmi Ladli Yojana will be given only to poor and eligible families. These mainly include these income-caste classes –
- This scheme is only for the daughters of families coming below the poverty line of Jharkhand.
- Families falling in the BPL list can take advantage of this scheme.
- Destitute and malnourished daughters are also given the benefit of this scheme.
- Only girls born after November 15, 2010 will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Those families whose annual income is less than Rs 72000 will be eligible for this scheme.
- On the birth of twin girls, both can get the benefit of this scheme.
Required documents –
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Birth certificate
- mobile number
- Name should be in BPL list
- bank account etc.
Jharkhand Laxmi Ladli Yojana Application –
Follow these instructions to apply for Jharkhand Ladli Yojana –
- Contact the nearest Anganwadi center within 1 year of the birth of the daughter.
- From there, fill the application form properly and attach all the required documents.
- After the application is accepted by the concerned department, open a new bank account in the post office.
- Follow the rules of the scheme to get the amount to be given in different stages.
- Help the daughter to get the benefits of education, health and social security.
Let us tell you that till now no information regarding online application of this scheme has been released. Therefore, add daughters to this scheme through offline process only.
Know from when will the new education policy 2020 be implemented?
Key things of Jharkhand Lakshmi Ladli Yojana –
Under the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Laxmi Ladli Yojana, financial assistance is given to the poor families for the education, food and marriage expenses of the daughters. To join the scheme, the parents of the daughter have to go to the Anganwadi center and get them registered.
Till the daughter turns 5 years old, the state government invests an amount of Rs 6000 every year in an open post office bank account. After that the entire cost of education from nursery to intermediate is sent by the government to the bank account.
Under the Laxmi Ladli scheme, when the daughter passes intermediate after 18 years, a total of Rs 1 lakh 8 thousand 600 is given for marriage.
Jharkhand Ladli Yojana Form PDF –
Jharkhand Ladli Yojana Application PDF form will be available at your nearest Anganwadi center. Fill the PDF copy of the application form carefully and attach the required documents.
Some special rules regarding the scheme –
The beneficiary families must know these special rules to get the benefit of Jharkhand Laxmi Ladli Yojana –
- If the daughter is not admitted for primary level education, then the scheme benefit will not be given to her.
- According to the rules of the scheme, it has been made mandatory for the daughter to get regular education up to Intermediate.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available only after the daughter is married after 18 years. In case of younger age, the application will be rejected.
- If the daughter dies due to any reason, then the benefit of the scheme will not be given to the family members.
- In case of having twin daughters, benefit will be given to both.
- Violating the rules of family planning after two children will not get the benefit of the scheme.
- Girls born before 15th November 2010 are not kept in the eligibility rules of this scheme.
- There is a facility to apply from the birth of the orphan girl child till the age of 5 years.
- In normal cases, it is mandatory to get registered in this scheme within 1 year of birth.
How to open CSC Center?