The Madhya Pradesh government has decided to launch the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme 2021. About 12 lakh 55 thousand employees and office bearers will be benefited from the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme. This decision was taken in the meeting of the state cabinet held on 4 January 2020 under the leadership of CM Kamal Nath. Check CM Employee Health Insurance Scheme list of beneficiary employees, treatment benefits and other details of this scheme.
MP Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme 2021 aims to provide medical facilities up to Rs. 5 lakh per annum and Rs. 10 lakh per year to each family for treatment of serious medical ailments. OPD assistance will also be provided to enable the employees to get proper treatment for diseases.
state government. Madhya Pradesh wants to ensure right to health to every employee working in the state. All other poor people are already covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojana or MP State Govt. Health Insurance Plan.
MP Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme in Hindi
Here is the complete details of MP Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme in Hindi language.
employee health plan
- There will be a change in the pension and health status of the pensioners as of 04.01.2020, the date of the monthly work order. Apply for good condition for health as well as for family. Updates required:
- I.F.M.I.S. Remember. This facility is there for them to enter their family details. Changes in family size will be required.
- After getting in touch with your department, the full details of your family office’s full details were entered at the time of joining. ️️️️️️️️️️ For the employees who could not do this work at their level, necessary facilities should be made available by the head of the office in each office. Completely completed work by date 29.02.2020. IFMIS Parivar family details and procedure to attach details are attached at ‘a’. Transition times have been improved and are correctly modified.
IFMIS: Personnel Family Details & Details Filling Process
Details suitable for the family members / are appropriate enough to be necessary to be necessary to be required to be appropriate / to be suitable for the members of the family. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- swan/en links/misprod through intranet https://mptreasury.gov.in/IFMS
- Internet (Internet) / Mobile Go Link: https://mptreasury.gov.in/IFMS (email to plus app blocker)
rehearsal for home
- Insect Address, Disinfectant Amplite Code has been applied for and obtained from Promotion Officer (GO). french
- Enter in IFMIS is reset through OTP of mobile.
To add or process personnel family member details
- Extend Login to: HRMIS -> ESS (Employee Self Service) -> E-Profile -> Family Details.
- Enter family member details, name, date of birth, relationship with personnel, bank details, member’s address information and upload family details
- Click to add member (to add multiple members)
- Click Submit. Enter (request) Enter (request) is entered in the list of checkers (verifiers) in the forelist. Will happen. After confirmation, the process of adding or updating the sub family member will be completed.
- Check the first member in the Employee Approved Requests tab.
process on request
Controller is necessary for the communication system, if the information of family details from your body is for purchase in dharana, fan facility for purchase waste to facilitate the update:-
SEC: HRMIS -> ESS (Employee Self Service) -> Miscellaneous Request -> Apply on behalf
Procedure: Search and select the password of the personnel who entered the letter number and date received from. After subsequent processing, same as adding or processing the family details at No.3.
Madhya Pradesh Government Schemes 2021 Madhya Pradesh Government Scheme HindiPopular Schemes in Madhya Pradesh:Chief Minister Rural Road Vendor Loan SchemeMP E Uparjan Rabi 2020-21 Farmer RegistrationMP Chief Minister Yuva Udyami Yojana (MMYUY)
MP Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme 2021 List
The following categories of employees will be eligible for the benefits of Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme:-
- Regular Government Employees (Regular Administrative Employees)
- All Contract Employees (All Employees)
- Teacher’s Cadre (Teacher’s Cadre)
- Retired Employees (Retired Employees)
- civil servant (city soldier)
- Contingency Fund Salary Whole Time Employees
- Employees working in autonomous institutions of the state (Information in Autonomous Science of Official Language)
Apart from this, this scheme will be optional for employees working in Corporations/Boards and officers of All India Services. M.S.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.W.
MP Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme 2021 Benefits
The major benefits that an employee can get under this health insurance scheme for employees in MP are listed below:-
- Under the CM Employees Health Insurance Scheme, patients will get free treatment or free medicine up to one lakh rupees. 10 thousand every year as OPD
- Each family will get free medical treatment up to one lakh rupees. 5 lakh per annum for general treatment.
- Each family will get free medical treatment up to one lakh rupees. 10 lakh for critical treatment.
Special permission may be given by the State Level Medical Board for treatment above one lakh rupees. 10 lakh (one million).
MP CM Employees Health Insurance Scheme Guidelines (MPEHIS) – Click here
For more details, check MP Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme details – http://health.mp.gov.in/sites/default/files/2020-02/N.125-20-B-6-4-Rajya%20Karmachari%20Bima%20Yojna-19-02-2020.pdf