Arunachal Pradesh government has launched a new health insurance scheme named Mukhyamantri Arogya Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY). Both Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission (AB-PMJAY) and CMAAY will provide an enhanced coverage of Rs. 5 lakh per family for providing quality health care. CMAY scheme will provide cashless treatment to poor people in “Assurance Mode” and will replace the existing CM’s Universal Health Insurance Scheme (CMUHIS). Interested candidates can apply online for CM Arogya Arunachal Yojana at cmaay.com
What is Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana 2021
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) (AB-PMJAY) and Mukhyamantri Arogya Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY) are central and state government initiatives. respectively, which is being implemented by the Chief Minister Aarogya Arunachal Society with a vision to provide quality and cashless health care services to the people of the state envisaging universal health care for all by 2030.
The Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Society under the Health Department will implement this scheme. state government. The scheme was earlier announced on 15 August 2018. state government. Has approved the enrollment and pre-authorization of beneficiaries through online mode availing AB-NHPM and CMAAY. The government will provide benefits based on annual coverage and package charges on specific treatment procedures.
CMAAY Enrollment – Apply Online for Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana
CM’s Aarogya Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY) aims to provide cashless hospitalization to poor and vulnerable groups up to Rs. 5 lakh per year per family. Under this scheme the government will provide Rs. 1 lakh for secondary care and Rs. 4 lakh for tertiary care. All the beneficiaries can avail this health assurance scheme in any of the empaneled hospitals through a new web portal. The main focus is to ensure “Health for All” by 2022. The complete procedure to apply online is given below:-
Phase 1: Go to official website https://cmaay.com/CMAAY_home.aspx
step 2: On the homepage, click on the “Apply” link present in the enrollment section as shown below or click on the direct https://cmaay.com/NewEnrollment.aspx:-
step 3: Then select “Public” option to open Mukhyamantri Arogya Arunachal Yojana online registration. CM Arogya Arunachal Yojana Online Registration Form will appear as follows:-
step 4: Here enter all the asked details correctly and click on “Save” button to complete the online registration process.
Arunachal Pradesh Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in Arunachal Pradesh:Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana Startup Loan Scheme 2021 – Application Form and Details Arunachal Pradesh Voter List / Voter ID Download Dulari Kanya Yojana
Check Status Through the Link – https://cmaay.com/CheckStatus.aspx
List of Documents Required for Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana
- Aadhar Card (All Family Members) (Both Sides: Front and Back)
- APST Certificate
- Resident Certificate (Only for eligible non-residents of Lohit, Changlang and Namsai)
- Family Declaration Form (Both Pages)
- PMJAY Card
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana
The covered beneficiaries are:-
- Member of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST)
- Non-APST residents of Changlang, Lohit, Namsai holding Resident Certificate (RC) who are people with permanent land holding documents
- State Government employees and their dependents
Exclusion Criteria: Domicile of Arunachal Pradesh working for Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) and Central Government.
The documents required to establish the identity and proof of a valid beneficiary are:
Aadhar Card with the following documents:
- For APST: APST Certificate
- For Non-APST but genuine members of Lohit, Namsai and Changlang districts: Resident Certificate (RC) issued by the Competent Authority.
- For State Government Employees: Government ID Card issued by Competent Authority – Dependents of State Government employees / RC holders Any legal document (along with Aadhar card) to prove their relationship with State Government employees / RC holder should be presented. (Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate for newly added members in the family.)
Benefits of CMAAY Hospitalization
- Cashless transaction up to 10 days after the holiday from its reporting to the beneficiary.
- Package rate shall mean all inclusive
- Bed Fee (General Ward)
- Nursing and boarding fee
- surgeon fee
- anesthetist charge
- medical practitioner fees
- Consultants Fee Anesthesia
- Blood, oxygen and OT charges
- cost of surgical instruments
- Diagnostic tests (including radiological) from reporting to discharge
- 3 days before hospitalization and 10 days after hospitalization will be covered for all drugs and clinical trial for the same disease/surgery.
- Cost of prosthetic devices and implants
- Pre-existing diseases are covered
- Complications are a part of the process
- Medical and surgical packages cannot be taken together for the same patient in the same episode of hospitalization
The exclusions under the policy are listed below:
- Conditions that do not require hospitalization
- Hospitalized primarily for evaluation/diagnostic purpose
- Any dental or surgery which is a corrective, cosmetic or aesthetic procedure, cavity filling, root canal including wear and tear, etc., unless arising out of disease, illness or injury and the treatment of which requires hospitalization .
- congenital external disease
- reproductive processes
- Drugs and alcohol induced illness
- always relaxed
Benefits of CMAAY Packages – Feature wise Package Rate List
Here is the direct link to check Specialty Wise Package Rate List under Mukhyamantri Arogya Arunachal Yojana – https://cmaay.com/packageratelist.aspx
The page tracking the CMAAY package rate list will appear as shown below:-
Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana Application Form PDF Download
Phase 1: Go to official website https://cmaay.com/CMAAY_home.aspx
step 2: On the homepage, scroll down to “document“Links in Main Menu, Next”Forms and Downloads“, next “Download Enrollment Formon “and then”beneficiary enrollment“Link as shown below:-
step 3: Candidates can click here https://cmaay.com/PDF/6_BeneficiaryEnrolment.pdf To open the CMAY Application Form PDF as shown below:-
CMAAY Hospital Panel Application Form
The hospital paneling lines are open for the CMAAY scheme. All Govt. / Semi Govt. /Private/Charitable/Trust Hospital empaneled hospital can fill the online application form to enroll for this scheme. Every hospital must first understand the process flow and then fill the CMAAY Hospital Panel Form:-
- Go to the same official website https://cmaay.com/CMAAY_home.aspx
- apply online for hospital panel – On the homepage, click on “”applicableClick on the link or directly under the panel section https://cmaay.com/common/RGJAYEmpanelElegibility.aspx
- Then click on “Click here to apply“, read the instructions and agree to the terms and conditions, and then click on the type of hospital. It can be any government/private/charitable/trust hospital. Clicking on that particular type will open the application form for that hospital.
- For example, if we click on “Govt”. /Semi Govt.” tab, then the Hospital Panel Form will appear as follows:-
- Give here all hospital details, registration details, accreditation & certification details, bank details, taxation details and submit form to complete CMAAY application process.
Patient Enrollment Data Search (Search enrollment details in hospitals) – https://cmaay.com/Hospital/SearchEnrollmentDtls.aspx
List of CMAAY Approved Processes
There shall be an approved list of procedures in the 23 specialties as given in the table below:-
|obstetrics and gynecology||general Surgery|
|neuro surgery||Interventional Neuro-radiology|
|Plastics and Reconstruction||Burns Management|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Pediatric Medical Management|
|pediatric Surgery||medical package|
|oncology||mental disorder package|
|Emergency room package (care requires less than 12 hours)|
For more benefits and details of CMAAY health scheme, please click on the link – https://cmaay.com/CMAAYscheme.aspx