PM Narendra Modi has launched Digitize India platform to participate as a digital contributor. DIP is a major initiative towards Digital India and to transform India into a knowledge based economy. This initiative will help Indians become digitally empowered and ensure that every information is available digitally. Candidates can register online on the official website digitizeindia.gov.in
This portal is meant to ease the burden of document management (multiple records, formats, languages). Government agencies face many challenges such as searching for specific documents, finding specific data in the document, extracting data from the images of the document for processing and after scanning of the document, the government. Workers can extract data embedded in various documents.
The DIP will also provide opportunities for government agencies to become digital enterprises. Apart from this, people will get reward points and chance to earn money for simple data entry jobs. This platform will enable volunteers to earn money online.
Digitize India Platform Registration / How to become a Volunteer
Below are the complete details of Digitize India registration online process. Firstly make a registration for which candidates can follow the steps:-
Phase 1: Visit the official website digitizeindia.gov.in
step 2: On the homepage, click “register now“Button
step 3: Afterwards, the Digitize India Platform Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
step 4: Fill all the details here and click “Click”register now“Button.
Central Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in the Centre:List of Narendra Modi SchemesPrime Minister AC SchemeKisan Credit Card Scheme
Step 5: Finally candidates can sign in to complete the registration process to become a digital contributor.
Step 6: Next candidates can check their language proficiency and data entry skills.
Step 7: Then candidates can enter the data as appears in the image and click “submitted“Button.
Step 8: From now on for all accepted data, volunteers will get reward points.
Step 9: Finally the reward points can be converted into your earnings and transferred to your bank account.
Any person who wants to become a volunteer can apply but they have to fulfill the following conditions:-
Basic computer knowledge, Aadhaar number, bank account linked to mobile number, access to internet and access to any smart device.
DIP – How it works
The DIP platform is a very simple and easy-to-use platform that works in the following way:-
- First select the required key data field.
- Next create a template through the identification of the selected areas.
- Thereafter, each area will be captured as a separate image.
- Accordingly, the system will distribute each image to 2 clients. The security of the document is not compromised as no copywriter will see the entire document.
- Transcribers will now enter the data contained in the image of the document.
- If both the transcriptions are different then the system will send the image to the third subscriber.
- Finally, the matched 2 transcripts will now be automatically stored in the database.
With this, complete data will be available in digital format. Thus the Digitize India platform will empower government agencies as well as volunteers.
Benefits of Digitize India Platform
DIP provides the following benefits to government agencies or volunteers:-
- Searchable digital documents become available to agencies.
- DIP will enable easier and faster access to records.
- This platform will help in providing effective and efficient citizen services.
- Accordingly, the DIP platform will result in better policy and decision making.
Thus this platform will realize PM Modi’s dream for Digital India.
To know more about Digitize India Platform, visit the link – https://digitalindia.gov.in/content/digitize-india-platform