Solar Rooftop Scheme Apply Online at solarrooftop.gov.in: Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Central Government is inviting application form for Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme 2021. All social sector and residential users can adopt solar rooftop connection and earn regular income from the electricity generated. Accordingly, interested users can approach their electricity providers for setting up grid connection.
Rooftop connections are essential for the bright future of the nation as they reduce pollution to a great extent. Under this rooftop solar power plant subsidy scheme people will get 30% subsidy on the installation cost of rooftop solar power plant connection. Apart from this, people can avail Home Loan and Priority Sector Lending Loan up to Rs. 10 lakhs.
Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme will provide a great opportunity to consume your own generated electricity and reduce your electricity bills. In addition Govt. Will provide generation based incentives up to Rs. 2 per generated unit.
Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme 2021 Application Process
Candidates can apply for installing these rooftop connections under Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme as mentioned below:-
Phase 1: Firstly, people need to contact their electricity providers to know the procedure and charges for setting up a rooftop connection.
step 2: Thereafter, interested candidates have to obtain approval from electricity providers for installation of rooftop solar capacity panels.
step 3: Accordingly, candidates have to approach Solar Rooftop Developer to install such systems on their roofs.
step 4: Afterwards, people have to inform their electricity providers about the successful completion of the installation process.
Central Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in the Centre:Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021PM Awas Yojana Rural (PMAY-G)Prime Minister Awas Yojana
Step 5: Finally, the electricity providers will conduct an inspection and give them the final approval for providing grid interconnection.
After getting a grid connection, people can earn money according to the amount of electricity generated by their solar rooftops.
How to Apply Online for Solar Rooftop Scheme in India
To apply online for Solar Rooftop Scheme in India, people can simply visit the official portal of Grid Connected Solar Rooftop Scheme. The official portal to apply online for Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme 2021 is https://solarrooftop.gov.in/
On the homepage, click on the link “Installation Interest Form” as shown in the image below:-
On clicking this link Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme Online Application Form 2021 will open as shown below:-
Fill the Solar Rooftop Scheme online application form and submit to set up your rooftop solar power plant at subsidy.
Benefits of Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme
There will be various benefits of installing solar roofs out of which 4 are described below:-
- generation After installing a solar rooftop, people can generate their own electricity from the sun’s energy.
- intake People can then consume their generated solar energy which will reduce their electricity bills.
- earning If the generated energy exceeds the required energy, people can sell this excess energy to the discom/utility. These electricity providers will buy this electricity at notified rates, thus acting as a regular source of income.
- take part – Installation of rooftop solar connection will reduce pollution to a great extent. Accordingly, people can participate in building a clean and pollution free India.
Rooftop Solar Connection – Specifications
The general specifications required for installation of rooftop solar power plant connection are as follows:-
|Required roof area (per kW)||100 square feet|
|Cost of installation (per kWh) – without subsidy||Rupee. 60,000 – Rs. 70,000 (MNRE Benchmark Cost)|
|Cost of installation (per KW) – after 30% MNRE subsidy||Rupee. 42,000 – Rs. 49,000 (residential area only)|
Incentives under Rooftop Solar Connection Scheme
Those who install this rooftop solar connection will get incentive from central government, state government. and other incentives which are as follows:-
- central government. Incentives All those belonging to residential, institutional and social sectors who opt for installing solar connections can avail subsidy of 30% on the total cost. Accordingly, MNRE will provide this subsidy through the State Nodal Agency of EE and REM, Delhi
- Delhi Govt. Incentives – For residential users, Delhi Govt. Will provide a Production Based Incentive (GBI) of Rs. 2 per unit (KWH) generated for the first 3 years.
- Generation Based Incentive (GBI) –
- Eligibility Criteria – 1,100 to 1,500 KWh / Kwp per year
- Annual Revenue – Rs. 2,200 to Rs. 3,000/kw per liter
- Generation Based Incentive (GBI) –
- other incentives –
- home loan scheme People can take a loan from the bank at a concessional rate to install a rooftop solar connection.
- Priority Sector Lending Scheme Under this scheme, people can take loan up to Rs. 10 lakh for installing rooftop connection
For more details people can visit the official website- https://mnre.gov.in/