Indian telecom companies are bringing new plans to woo the users. Companies are trying to offer the best benefit plans to the users at the least cost. In this episode, the country’s giant Reliance Jio recently introduced its Rs 98 prepaid plan. Along with free calling, a lot of data is being given in this plan. But, even better than this recharge, there are plans of other companies in the market which either come in the same price or the cost of those plans is less than Rs. Recently, we compared the Rs 98 plan of Jio with the Rs 97 plan from BSNL, in which we found that BSNL is giving better benefits on its recharge by Rs 1 less than Jio’s Rs 98 plan.
Today we will compare Reliance Jio’s Rs 98 plan with Airtel’s Rs 98 plan and try to know whether only BSNL’s plan is ahead of Jio or whether Airtel’s plan is also better than Jio. Let’s start the comparison of Jio Rs 98 prepaid plan and Airtel Rs 98 prepaid plan. Also read: BSNL Rs 97 plan is better than Jio’s cheap recharge of Rs 98, know full details
Jio Rs 98 plan
- If we talk about this new plan of Rs 98 of Reliance Jio, then users get validity of 14 days in this plan.
- During this validity, users will be given 1.5 GB data every day. This means you will get a total of 21GB data in this plan.
- At the same time, the benefit of unlimited calling on any network will also be available in this plan. That is, you can call any number for free.
- Reliance is giving you free subscription of Jio apps JioTV, JioCinema, JioNews, JioSecurity, JioCloud in this plan.
Airtel Rs 98 plan
- If you talk about Airtel’s Rs 98 plan, then you will not get any kind of validity in this plan.
- This is a data pack, in which you will get total data of 12 GB.
- At the same time, the benefit of unlimited calling on any network will not be available in this plan. That is, you will not be able to call any number for free.
- Also, the validity of this recharge will depend on your valid recharge.
Note: Keep in mind that Airtel’s Rs 98 plan is a data pack. But, due to the price being one, we have put these two face to face, in which the plan of Jio is visible in every way.