BHU B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2021 BHU Banaras will release the BHU B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2021 schedule on its official page. Applicants who qualify in BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam can check B.Pharma 1st 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2021 Result. After attending counseling, the student is in pursuit of his B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2021 schedule. They can visit the official site of the university to check BHU B.Sc B.Pharma Counseling Marks online. The Organizing Authority has released the BSC Nursing First / Second Seat Allotment Result 2021 to check and present the candidates while filling the counseling form online. Admission will be given on the basis of various rounds of allocation. The department will also issue BHU BSC Nursing First Second III Counseling Schedule.
BHU BSc Nursing / B.Pharma Entrance Exam Counseling 2021
After the B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharma entrance exam result, the eligible candidates will also have to enter their name in Banaras Hindu University B.Pharma 2021 counseling registration. BHU B.Sc releases nursing counseling results through the annual department authority processing system. The official department of B.Sc Nursing has completed the online check of the allocation and B.Pharma is ready to announce the counseling registration on the official page. BSCs complete the nursing admission process after the allocation result.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021
|Organization name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Exam Name||B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma (Ayurveda) / Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) / Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Entrance Test|
|Category||B.Sc Nursing Counseling|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission to the courses of B.Sc Nursing in College of Nursing and self-financing courses of BOT / BPT in Department of Orthopedics and B. Pharma (Ay) running at RGSC|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admission Counseling Schedule
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Online Registration||Update soon|
|Closing Date for Registration||June 2nd Week 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 1st Week 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||July 2nd Week 2021|
|Notification of Counseling Release Date||August 2021|
|Commencement of Counseling Process||August 2021|
BHU B.Sc Nursing Availability of Seats <
By passing the entrance test of BHU B.Sc Nursing / Pharma (Ay), and Counseling round, seats are allotted to the candidates. A total of 110 seats are reserved for BHU B.Sc Nursing and Pharma (Ay). For each course, a certain number of seats are available for admission. If in case, there is an increase or decrease in seats, we will update it here.
B.Sc Nursing Admission
|Category||Number of Seats|
|OBC Category (Non-Creamy Layer)||16|
|Total Number of Seats||60 Seats|
Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
|Category||Number of Seats|
|OBC Category (Non-Creamy Layer)||01|
|Total Number of Seats||10 Seats|
B. Pharma Nursing Seats 2021
|Category||Number of Seats|
|OBC Category (Non-Creamy Layer)||02|
|Total Number of Seats||30 Seats|
BHU Nursing 2021 Counseling will be conducted by BHU’s Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), after successful conduct of the 2021 National Level Entrance Examination. Counseling will be the final event that will complete the entire admission process. Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), BHU will invite all the shortlisted applicants for the counseling process. BHU Nursing will share the related guidelines and schedule for the counseling process conducted after the announcement of the 2021 result. IMS BHU has announced in its brochure that BHU BSC Nursing 2021 Counseling will take place in the last week of August (temporarily) as well as medical examination of the shortlisted candidates.
Applicants are required to produce relevant documents at the time of counseling and if an applicant fails to do so, his / her candidature will be disqualified from the admission process. The governing body will publish the list of applicants who have been selected for counseling on the official website before the respective round of counseling.
Documents required for BHU Nursing 2021 Counseling
- BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- High School Certificate (Date of Birth Proof)
- 10 + 2 intermediate marksheet and certificate
- OBC non-creamy layer certificate issued by central government
- Candidates under the age of 18 have to submit their parents / guardians consent to join the course.
- NOC certificate if the candidate is an employee
- Valid photo identity proof
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Cutoff Marks <
|Category||BHU B.Sc Nursing Cutoff Score / Marks||Secured Rank (overall)||Total marks|
|General (UR Category)||340 marks||3rd Rank||400 Marks|
|OBC Category||372 marks||1st rank|
|SC Category||340 marks||5th Rank|
|ST Category||276 marks||306th Rank|
|PH Category||268 marks||357th Rank|
BHU B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2021 Important Instructions
- Candidates for BHU Nursing Counseling are selected on the basis of merit marks and rank.
- Till the counseling round, the candidates are provisionally selected. However, seats are allocated only once.
- Candidates are called for counseling round-wise.
- Documents are verified in the BHU Nursing Document Verification Round.
- The decision taken by the BHU Admissions Committee is final and thus cannot be changed further.
- If a seat remains vacant, the candidates in the waiting list get admission.
- Candidates will have to report to the institute on the given date and time. Entry will be canceled if the report is unsuccessful.
BHU Entrance Exam Seat Allotment Result 2021
Banaras Hindu University conducts BSC Nursing seat allocation result 2021. Candidates wishing to make a career in nursing program can take admission in BHU BSc Nursing and B.Pharma in this academic year. You can get more information about BHU seat allocation 2021. The consultation process has been initiated in October 2021. BHU Nursing Counseling 2021 results and other important dates are stated by the university. The Counseling Authority also conducts BHU B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2021. Please contact for more information.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Counseling Process
- Candidates should have a copy of the admit card and bank challan of the entrance examination at the time of BSC Nursing / B.Pharma Counseling registration.
- The candidates have to pay the counseling fee. Candidates will have to open BHU counseling place and select new registration option for registration. Read the instructions too.
- On the registration form, fill the registration number application form as printed on the admit card.
- After successful registration, applicants can take a printout of their registration details and preserve it for future reference.