Bihar B.Ed CET Application Form 2021 According to the official report, Bihar B.Ed. CET 2021 application form has been released on 11 April and the last date to apply without examination is 07 May, 2021. Bihar B.Ed. CET exam date is 30 May 2021. Get latest news of Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 here which includes syllabus, exam date, application form, exam pattern, and more. Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 will be single entrance examination for B.Ed admission in 14 universities and their affiliated colleges in Bihar. Teachers desirous of pursuing 2-year B.Ed in regular mode, distance mode, or Shiksha Shastri will have to appear in this examination. CET’s mode is offline (pen paper-based).
Bihar CET B.Ed Application Form 2021
|Authority Name||Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU)|
|Article||Bihar CET BEd Addmission Online Form 2021|
|Publication of notification||10 Apr 2021|
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 application form releasing date||11 Apr 2021|
|Last date to apply online without fine||07 May 2021|
|Submission of online application form with fine||08 – 10 May 2021|
|Editing in the online form and Last date to pay fee||11 & 12 May 2021|
|Issuance of admit card||25 May 2021|
|Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2021 exam date||30 May 2021|
|Releasing of Answer key||01 Jun 2021|
|Declaration of the result||11 Jun 2021|
Bihar Bed CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have graduation degree / master’s degree and with minimum 50% marks and for engineering they should get minimum 55% marks in Science and Mathematics from a recognized university are eligible for this course.
Bihar Bed Application Fee
|Unreserved||₹ 1000 / –|
|EBC / BC / EWS / Women / Divyang||₹ 750 / –|
|SC / ST||₹ 500 / –|
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Total Number of Questions||120 Questions|
|Type of Exam||Objective Type|
|Total marks||120 Marks|
|Marking scheme||For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given|
|Negative marking||There is no negative marking.|
Applicants participating in the test need to be prepared with subjects such as General English Comprehension, General Sanskrit Comprehension, General Hindi, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Teaching-Learning Environment Schools.
General English Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Antonyms / Synonyms.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Error
- One word substitution
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and and Courses of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause and Effect
- Analytical Reasoning
- Treaty / compound
- prefixes and suffixes
- Juice / rhyme / decking
- Idioms and proverbs / proverbs
- One word for many words
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms / Antonyms
- Question related to social issue
- General science
- Five-year plan
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous question
Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
- Management of physical resources in school – Need and Effect.
- Student related issues; Teacher student relationship, motivation, discipline, leadership etc.
- Teaching and learning process; Ideal teacher, effective teaching, handling students, classroom communication etc.
- Curriculum and extra-curricular activities like debates-Disputes, sports, cultural activities etc.
- Managing Human Resources in School – Principal, teacher and non-teaching staff etc.
- Physical Environment: Elements of a positive learning environment.
How to fill Bihar B.Ed CET Application Form 2021 form
- First go to the official website
- Candidates read the notification before applying for admission application form in CET B.Ed Bihar Admission 2021.
- Please check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, original details.
- Please prepare scanned documents related to the recruitment form – photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Please review the preview and all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then he has to submit. If you do not have the required application fee then your form is not completed.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form.