GETCO Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 GETCO JE Syllabus 2021 is the main material for the candidates to prepare. Firstly, candidates can check the GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Exam Pattern 2021 to know the topics, number of questions, marks asked in the exam. GETCO exam is objective type and question paper will be in English language only. After checking this information candidates must practice GETCO JE Syllabus 2021. GK, English Knowledge, Civil/Electrical Engineering, Computer Knowledge, Gujarati Language and Grammar are the subjects from which questions were asked in the test. So, candidates must practice the entire topic mentioned in the GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2021.
GETCO Junior Engineer (Vidyut Sahayak) Syllabus 2021
The Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus in Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited is released on the official website for free of cost. Candidates can directly download the GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Pdf Syllabus from the link given at the bottom of this article. Based on the GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Exam Pattern, candidates can know the marks in each section, so they can prepare the timetable for the preparation to get good marks in the exam. Candidates who are well prepared for the exam can attempt the number of questions within the specified time. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for more updates.
GETCO Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd.|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Vidyut Sahayak)|
|Online Application Starts||18th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||08th July 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
GETCO Vidyut Sahak/ JE (Civil & Electrical) Exam Pattern
- There is 1/4th negative marking for wrong answers.
- The online exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- A total of 100 multiple choice questions will be given.
- There is 1/4th negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The exam paper will be in English medium only.
- The minimum qualifying cut-off marks for selection will be 50 for unreserved category candidates and 45 for reserved category candidates.
|Exam Type||Subject Names|
|Online Test||BE/ B.Tech Civil Engineering|
|BE/ B.Tech Electrical Engineering|
|English & Gujarat Language|
GETCO Junior Engineer Civil/Electrical Syllabus
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited has released the notification for Vidyut Sahayak Posts. GETCO is going to conduct the JE Test. GETCO JE exam will be conducted online through CBT. Here we have given the exam pattern and syllabus for the post of GETCO JE. To get break in Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited as Vidyut Sahayak post can use Vidyut Sahayak Written Exam Syllabus. If candidates are not fully aware about it then kindly check some details regarding GETCO Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021,
GETCO JE Syllabus Electrical
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electronics Devices.
- Power System Protection.
- Control Systems.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Electrical Machines.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Analysis.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power System Analysis & Control etc.
GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus – Civil Engineering
- Building Materials.
- Structural Engineering
- Theory of Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- RCC Design, Steel Design.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
GETCO Vidyut Sahayak General Knowledge Syllabus
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Scientific Research.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
GETCO Jr Engineer English/ Gujarat Language Syllabus
- Close test.
- Spotting Error.
- Fill in the blank.
- Reading Comprehension.
GETCO JE Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
GETCO Jr Engineer Reasoning Syllabus
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.