DSSSB Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2021 The candidate who is seeking DSSSB syllabus for the post of Delhi Assistant Teacher. So welcome to our page. Here we have updated all the latest syllabus details for DSSSB Assistant Teacher Exam 2021. However, candidates applying for various posts can check the syllabus and exam pattern details in the following sections. So, click on the relevant link given below and check the DSSSB Syllabus for the post of Assistant Teacher. Candidates desirous of the job have to check this entire page thoroughly to know all the necessary details of the syllabus. Candidates who are appearing for DSSSB Assistant Teacher Exam will have to download Syllabus. While preparing for the exam, you should have a basic idea about all the subjects.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021 Brief Description
|Organization name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher Primary & Nursery|
|Starting date||25 May 2021|
|Closing date||25 June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus
We have mentioned DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Syllabus 2021 and DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery / Primary Examination Pattern here in this website. The Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board announced the online DSSSB Assistant Teacher Primary Syllabus. The candidates who applied for the post are able to download the DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Syllabus from our web page. Before applying for the post of DSSSB Assistant Teacher, candidates have to check eligibility once. You can refer this page for official syllabus and official DSSSB Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2021.
DSSSB TGT Exam Pattern 2021
- The exam will be an OMR type objective test.
- There will be 2 parts in the exam.
- The question paper will be of total 200 marks.
- Part 1 will be of General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, Hindi and English – consisting of 100 questions with 100 marks.
- Part 2 will be of subject, consisting of 100 questions with 100 marks.
- The duration of the examination paper will be given 02 hours.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|A||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20||20|
|B||Subject Concerned (teaching methodology / B.Ed.)||100||100|
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Primary & Nursery Syllabus 2021
Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board is going to conduct a written examination for the recruitment of qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant Teacher. So, the candidates who want to appear for the written examination can download the Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus 2021 directly from this page. Exam syllabus and pattern play an important role during preparation. So, download the assistant teacher syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation as soon as possible to score high in the written exam. By looking at the syllabus and exam pattern, you can understand the topics or topics involved, marking scheme, time period, number of questions, etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Unseen passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Treaty and treaty severance
- synonym words
- rhyming word
- Word correction
- Sentence correction
- The verb
- One word for many words
- Idioms and phrases
- Purification of impure words and reason for verbal impurity
- The verb
- A word for phrase
- Idioms and phrases
- Hindi words synonymous with english terminology
General Knowledge & Current Affairs Syllabus
- Important days
- Indian History
- Books and Authors
- Indian National Movement
- Awards and Honors
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- General polity
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Indian Economy
- Capitals of India
- International & National Organizations
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Science & Technology
- Countries & Capitals.
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Relationship Concepts
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Decimals & Fractions
- LCM & HCF
- Number Systems
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs