Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 Ashirwad Scholarship is a facility to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Castes and Other Backward Classes students of the State of Punjab to continue their further studies at the post matriculation or post-secondary stage through the National Informatics Centre, Punjab State Centre, Chandigarh has taken initiatives for the welfare of SC and OBC candidates. All the candidates who belong to the economically weaker sections like SC / ST / OBC must read this article carefully because it is very beneficial for them.
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023
Aashirwad fellowship scheme is worth to provide financial assistance to the economically weak students to pursue their professional and non-professional courses after matriculation. Students who want to avail Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 facility need to apply online. Interested candidates have to fill their Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 from the e-scholarship portal. Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 Application Form will be available. Ashirwad scholarship Punjab Registrations can be done.
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 Details
|Name of Scholarship||Ashirwad Scholarship|
|Number of Scholarships||unlimited|
|Educational Qualification||Post Matric Students are eligible|
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 Objective
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme is provided to financially support the students belonging to SC and OBC category.
- Under this scheme, the organization provides Ashirwad Scholarship to the students who want to pursue professional and non-professional courses after matriculation.
- This integrated e-governance portal has been designed with the intention of providing automation, streamlined and effective management of processes related to application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursement of post matric scholarship to the students.
- Applicators of Aashirwad Post-Matric Scholarship are informed that the payment of scholarship is made fast and timely directly into their bank accounts.
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 Benefits
- Under this scheme, the Punjab government gives funds to the candidates for further education regarding the streams.
- Candidates who come under all eligible candidates it is not only selection based on only one condition and percentage of annual income of family for backward community student.
- The scholars will be paid enrollment/registration, tuition, games, union, library, magazine, medical examination, and such other charges as are mandated by the Institute or University/Board payable by the scholar. Refundable deposits—such as caution money, security deposits, however—will be excluded.
- Limited to the actual expenditure incurred by the student on study tour, subject to a maximum of Rs.900 per annum on transport charges, etc., will be paid to scholars studying professional and technical courses, provided the head of the institution certifies that the study tour is necessary for the scholar is the complete course of his study.
- Thesis typing/printing charges subject to a maximum of Rs.1000 will be paid to the Heads of Research on the recommendation of the Head of the Institute.
- Punjab Government Ashirwad Scholarship Program is completely online process.
Renewal for Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023
Candidates can apply for Aashirwad Scholarship for OBC. Minimum 75% class attendance is required for renewal of scholarship application. To apply for Aashirwad Scholarship Application Renewal, candidates can apply online at the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.
Courses under Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023
|Diploma/ Certificate Courses||ITI Courses|
|Non-Professional Degree Courses||Non-Professional Graduation Courses|
|Non-Professional Post Graduation Courses||Professional Degree Courses|
|Professional Post Graduation Courses||School Education Courses|
|Vocational Courses (Two Years)||,|
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are interested to fill the Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form have mentioned below eligibility criteria
- Applicant must belong to the state of Punjab.
- The scholarship will be applicable for Post Matric students, class 10th and 12th students.
- The scholarship will be eligible for the students coming under BC, SC, ST categories.
- Only 2 students from each family are eligible.
- Applicants who are receiving any other scholarship are not eligible.
- The annual income of the student family should not exceed 1 lakh.
- Applicants who are pursuing post matriculation (10th or 12th class) in any government institutes/ government recognized institutes are eligible.
- Applicant must have secured 60% marks in the previous exam; Especially girls will be given 40% reservation.
Value of Scholarship Ashirwad 2023
The value of Aashirvad Scholarship 2023 Online includes the following for the entire duration of the course:
- Maintenance allowance,
- Reimbursement of mandatory non-refundable fee,
- study tour fee,
- Thesis typing/printing charges for research scholars,
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses,
- Book bank facility for specified courses, and
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities, for the entire duration of the course.
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 for OBC Students
|Study Tour (Rs.)|
- Thesis typing/printing charges up to Rs.1000 will be given to research scholars on the recommendation of the head.
- Scholars studying professional and technical courses will have to pay study tour fee up to a maximum of Rs 1000 per year
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 for SC/ST Students
- Thesis Typing/Printing charges Rs.1600 will be paid to Research Scholars on the recommendation of the Head.
- Scholars studying Professional and Technical Courses will have to pay study tour fee up to a maximum of Rs 1600 per year.
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 Documents
- Income confirmation and other certificates
- College / School all necessary certificates
- Residential proof
- Domicile / Category / Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of required certificates
- Mark sheet of last passed classes/semester
- Income certificate of your father/mother
How to apply for Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2023
- On the State Portal of Punjab, click on the Citizen Login link.
- If you are a new user, click on the “New User” link, else login with your username and password.
- After login for the first time, the user will be asked to update his profile. Please update it.
- Click on the “Fresh Application” link in the left menu.
- On the next screen, all the department wise services are listed. Select the service you wish to apply for and click on the “Apply” link next to the service.
- On the Fresh Application screen, go to the Optional 2 (Online Form Application) section and click on the link “Click here to fill the Application Form online”.
- Fill out the form and click on “Submit”.
- Click on “View Saved Application” link, select the application and click on “Upload Supporting Documents” button.
|Ashirwad Scholarship Official Notification||Click Here|
|Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Apply Online||Click Here|