Indian Army Agnipath Recruitment 2022 Indian Army has released the notification for the recruitment of firefighters through Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 where Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Tester), Agniveer Clerk/ Storekeeper Technical, Agniveer Clerk/ Storekeeper Technical, for 4 years Will be recruited as Agniveer. Tradesman 10th pass and Agniveer Tradesman 8th pass. Online registration is mandatory for Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 which is expected to start from July 2022. In this article, we have shared Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, physical standard, height, weight, selection process and how to apply.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Name Of Department||Armed Forces Recruitment Through Agnipath Scheme|
|Details Regarding||Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment 2022|
|Offered Post||Indian Army|
|Total Posts||Various Posts|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Web Portal||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army Agnipath Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- According to the notification issued by the Indian Army, the registration process has been started.
- Under the Army Act 1950, Agniveers will be recruited in the army for a period of 4 years, who can be sent anywhere in the water, land and air force according to the order.
- The service will be for four years, at the end of which the service fund will be available. At the same time, there will be no pension or gratuity.
- For 4 years of service, 30 days leave will be available every year.
- According to the notification the recruitments will be purely merit based based on the available vacancies, and the candidates who will qualify the selection process will be recruited in the Army.
- The application will not be accepted in the absence of the requested documents.
- Agneepath Agniveer from each batch will be enrolled in the regular cadre (up to 25%) of the Armed Forces.
- Agneepath Agniveer will be given the option to opt for enrollment in the regular cadre.
- Agneepath Agniveer will fulfill the medical eligibility conditions applicable to the respective categories/trades.
Indian Army Agnipath Education Qualification
|Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms)||The candidates should have passed Class 10/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.|
|Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms)||The candidates should have passed a 10+2/Intermediate Exam in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
The candidates should have passed a 10+2 intermediate exam from any recognized State Education Board or Central Education Board to include NIOS and ITI course of a minimum of one year in the required field with NSQF level 4 or above.
(Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
|Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper (Technical)
|The candidates should have passed 10+2. Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 600/o marks in aggregate and a minimum of 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/BookKeeping in Class Xll is mandatory.|
|Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 10th pass||The candidates should have passed 10th exam. No stipulation in aggregate percentage, but should have scored 33% in each subject.|
|Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass||The candidates should have passed 8th exam. No stipulation in aggregate percentage, but should have scored 33% in each subject.|
Indian Army Agnipath Scheme Age Limit
|Minimum Age||17.5 Years|
|Maximum Age||23 Years|
Indian Army Agnipath Application Fee
Agnipath Agniveer Scheme Salary
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Fund|
Indian Army Agnipath Selection Process
- Stage 1 Physical Fitness Test
- Stage 2 Physical Measurement Test
- Stage 3 Medical Test
- Stage 4 Written Test
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull-Ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance|
|Group||Time||Marks||Pull Ups||Marks||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group 1||Up till 5 Min 30 Secs||60||10||40|
|Group 2||5 min 31 sec to 5 min 45 sec||48||9||33|
How to apply for Indian Army Agnipath Recruitment 2022)
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in will go on
- Read the notification for more details about Agniveer Agneepath Yojana Recruitment.
- Please fill your basic details and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other documents.
- Check your complete details preview before submitting the application form.
- Pay the required application fee to complete the form. If a fee is requested.
- Take a print out of the submitted final form for further processing.