Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Indian Army, Navy and Air Force are organizing young soldiers for Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment through Agneepath Scheme. Those candidates who want to know more about this Armed Forces Recruitment 2022 through Agneepath Scheme. The Union Cabinet today approved an attractive recruitment scheme for Indian youth to serve in the Armed Forces. This scheme is called Agneepath and the youth selected under this scheme will be called Agniveer. Agneepath allows patriotic and motivated youth to serve in the armed forces for a period of four years. They must read this article as well as the official notification. All details related to Indian Air Force Agniveer TOD Recruitment 2022 / Agniveer (Armed Forces) Vacancy 2022 like notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, apply online, important dates, application fee, how to apply, exam date, admit card , Answer Key, Syllabus, Result, Previous Papers etc. are given below.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Name Of Department||Armed Forces Recruitment Through Agnipath Scheme|
|Details Regarding||Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment 2022|
|Offered Post||Air Force|
|Total Posts||Various Posts|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Web Portal||Click Here|
IAF Agneepath Scheme 2022 Important Dates
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Notification||20 June 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Starting Date||24 June 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Last Date||05 July 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Exam Date 2022||From 25 July 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme PSL Date 2022||01 December 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Enrollment Date 2022||11 December 2022|
Agnipath Agniveer Scheme Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- According to the notification issued by the Indian Army, the registration process has been started.
- Under the Army Act 1950, Agniveers will be recruited in the army for a period of 4 years, who can be sent anywhere in the water, land and air force according to the order.
- The service will be for four years, at the end of which the service fund will be available. At the same time, there will be no pension or gratuity.
- For 4 years of service, 30 days leave will be available every year.
- According to the notification the recruitments will be purely merit based based on the available vacancies, and the candidates who will qualify the selection process will be recruited in the Army.
- The application will not be accepted in the absence of the requested documents.
- Agneepath Agniveer from each batch will be enrolled in the regular cadre (up to 25%) of the Armed Forces.
- Agneepath Agniveer will be given the option to opt for enrollment in the regular cadre.
- Agneepath Agniveer will fulfill the medical eligibility conditions applicable to the respective categories/trades.
Agnipath Agniveer Scheme Education Qualification
- Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam from Recognized Board.
- Read the Notification for more details.
Agnipath Agniveer Scheme Age Limit
|Minimum Age||17.5 Years|
|Maximum Age||23 Years|
Agnipath Agniveer Scheme Application Fee
Agnipath Agniveer Scheme Salary
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Fund|
IAF Agneepath Scheme 2022 Selection Process
Phase – I Online Test – The online test will be of objective type and questions will be bilingual (English and Hindi) except in the English paper. The online examination for candidates opting for science subjects and subjects other than science subjects will be conducted in one sitting on the same system.
Phase 2 Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – The names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify for the online test, will be displayed on the CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and will be called on the scheduled date on the scheduled date. ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 Minutes 30 Seconds. Candidates must also complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify for the physical fitness test.
Phase 3 Medical Trial – Candidates who qualify for Adaptability Test-II will be issued Medical Appointment Letters at the concerned ASC for their medical examination at the designated Medical Boarding Center (MBC) on a specified date. Medical examination will be conducted by the Air Force Medical Team as per the medical standards and prevailing policy of the Indian Air Force on the subject. Medical check-up will also include basic check-up.
How to apply for Agnipath Agniveer Scheme Recruitment 2022)
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website Air Force will go on
- Read the notification for more details about Agniveer Agneepath Yojana Recruitment.
- Please fill your basic details and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other documents.
- Check your complete details preview before submitting the application form.
- Pay the required application fee to complete the form. If a fee is requested.
- Take a print out of the submitted final form for further processing.