MDU Rohtak Admission 2022 Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU) Rohtak is a renowned university which offers various courses to the students through regular and distance education. MDU is a public state university located in the state of Haryana. MDU Rohtak Admission 2022 Application Form for the new academic session i.e. 2022-23 to be available online. Here students can enroll in UG, PG and research courses. Around 260+ colleges are affiliated to the university. The university follows both the procedures for granting admission to the eligible and interested candidates; Admission through entrance test and qualification The admission process for different courses may differ.
Maharshi Dayanand University Private & Regular Exam MDU Form 2022
MDU is known for providing quality education to the students. All those students who want to take admission in MDU must know the complete process of admission in this university. MDU Rohtak Admission Application Forms are provided online. Here we have compiled the important dates related to MDU admission procedure, eligibility criteria and university admission process. MDU Rohtak has released the admission notification for M.Tech in Biotechnology, CS&E, Software Engineer, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical Engineering & Manufacturing, and Automation Engineering programs Interested candidates can submit their application as per the notified dates.
MDU Form 2022
|University Name||Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU)|
|University Type||Public State University|
|Admission Process||Merit Based and Entrance Exam Based|
|Application Status||Available for distance learning|
|Category:||MDU Rohtak Admission 2022|
MDU Admission Important Dates
|Last Date Without Late Fee||25 May 2022|
|Last Date With 500/- Late Fee||03 June 2022|
|Last Date With 1000/- Late Fee||10 June 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for MDU Rohtak Admission 2022 UG & PG Course
For BA/B.Com and B.Sc: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with 33% marks to get admission in BA. The minimum required passing marks in 10+2 to get admission in B.Com is 40%. For admission in B.Sc., candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board.
BPEd: Students must have done BA/B.Sc./B.Com. with at least 45% marks in English as one of the subjects (except B.Sc and B.Com), OR, M.D. Any other examination recognized by the University, Rohtak as equivalent. or B.A. 3 Years Degree Course with Health and Physical Education as one of the subjects with at least 45% marks or B.Sc. (Physical Education, Health Education and Sports) with at least 45% marks in aggregate
For MA: (English/Hindi/Sanskrit/Economics/History/Political Science/Public Administration), M.Sc. (Mathematics): Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject of 3 years duration.
M.Sc. For (Mathematics) (Previous): The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects in each year or any other examination of three years duration or recognized by Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
For M.Com: B.Com (Hons / Pass) / BBA / BA with Economics / Commerce / Marketing / Insurance as one of the subjects is a must to get admission in this degree course.
For Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLISc.): Bachelor’s degree from recognized university or its equivalent is required.
For Master of Library & Information Science (MLISc.): Must possess BLISc or equivalent from Maharishi Dayanand University or from any other recognized University.
For MCA: Students should have Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks with Mathematics at 10+2 level OR Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at graduation level OR BCA/B.Voc with 45% marks in aggregate.
MDU: Application Fee For Admission
Students who are willing to get admission will be entitled to make payment of application. Mode of Fee Payment will be through E-Challan, Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Card.
- Application Fee for General category: 600/-
- Application Fee for SC/BC candidates of Haryana only: 150/-
MDU Rohtak Admission 2022: Admission Process
- For courses like BA, B.Com, B. Sc students get admission on the basis of merit list issued by the university.
- Admission for B.Tech (in various branches) is conducted on the basis of HSTES counseling or JEE Main score.
- For B Pharma, Integrated MA (H) students can take admission in MDU on the basis of entrance exam. Hence, the admission process will be different based on the choice of courses.
- The eligibility of the admission seeker will be ascertained at the time of counselling, if the student is seeking admission through the entrance test process.
- A list of shortlisted candidates for admission on the basis of merit list will be prepared by the University and uploaded on the official website of the University.
- Ant candidate has to go through the counseling round before giving admission.
- If the seats remain vacant after the counseling round, the rounds will be held again till all the seats are filled.
Students who wish to apply for the courses must have the documents listed below before starting the application process:
- Aadhar Card
- class 10 marksheet
- class 12 marksheet
- graduation marksheet
- bachelor’s degree
- Passport Size Photo (50 KB)
- Signature (30 KB)
- Thumb Impression(50 KB)
MDU Entrance Exam Pattern
The university conducts various entrance exams to give admission to the eligible students. Have a look at the exam pattern of MDU Entrance Exam. The pattern for the various entrance exams conducted by MDU will remain the same;
The exam will consist of 100 marks. The weightage for the entrance test will be as follows:-
- B.Sc 1st Year 30 Marks
- B.Sc 2nd Year 30 Marks
- B.Sc 3rd Year 40 Marks
- The syllabus of various exams will depend on the syllabus of the previous classes. The syllabus for M Pharma entrance exam will be as per GPAT.
- The duration of the exam will be of 90 minutes.
- Students will have to answer 100 multiple choice questions. Each question will be of 1 mark. For each wrong answer, .25 marks of the candidates will be deducted.
- The medium of entrance test will be English.
How to Apply for MDU Admission
- Students have to create an account by clicking on the first option on the first page.
- Please share your email address and mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter OTP.
- Select submit option and share your details.
- Click Save and continue.
- There will be a confirmation page, and an SMS with Password and User ID will be sent to your mobile number.
- Use Password and User ID to login.
- Enter the details on the displayed page.
- The details should be uploaded step by step following these criteria: Address Details, Biometric Details, Social Details, Matric Details, Senior Secondary Details and Graduation Details.
- Select on New Admission 2022. It is on the left side panel.
- Share category details and other applicable details.
- Select the program and check the weightage.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the registration fee and generate the payment slip.
MDU Contact details
- Address: Maharshi Dayanand University, Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak, Haryana 124001, India
- Contact Number: 01262-274640, 01262-274354