BLW Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Banaras Locomotive Work (BLW) Varanasi has released the recruitment notification for various ITI and Non-ITI posts on its official website @ blw.indianrailways.gov.in. Check how to apply online BLW Railway Apprentice 2022 steps, apply online link and vacancy details, eligibility, and selection process details below. Banaras Locomotive Work (BLW Varanasi) is inviting online applications from ITI and Non ITI candidates for filling up 374 vacancies for ITI Apprentice and Non ITI Apprentice posts. BLW Apprentice Online Application link is available from 26 March to 26 April 2022 at blwactapprentice.in/Registration.php. BLW Apprentice Online Application Link Available Below. Candidates can apply for Banaras Locomotive Work Apprentice Recruitment 2022 through this link.
BLW Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Banaras Locomotive Works|
|Advt No||DLW/P/Rectt./Act. Apprentice/45th batch /lTl & Non ITI/21-22|
|Status of Application Form||Active|
|Application Form Submission Mode||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Matric Percentage & Training|
BLW Railway Apprentice Category-Wise Vacancy
Total ITI Seats
Total Non-ITI Seats
BLW Railway Vacancy Details – Trade Wise
BLW Railway Apprentice Bharti 2022 Important Date
|Last date for submitting the application form & pay the fee||26th April 2022 (up to 04:45 pm)|
|Late date of uploading documents||28th April 2022 (up to 04:45 pm)|
BLW Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
the candidate who BLW Railway Recruitment 2022 Those who want to apply for the post, they must first read all the information about the recruitment completely. The candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can apply for this recruitment, here we are giving all the details of educational qualification and age limit application fee for the recruitment, which you can read and apply, interested candidates can apply by the instructions given below. By following you can apply till the last date.
BLW Railway Apprentice Education Qualification
- Non-ITI – The candidate must have passed 10th exam or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- ITI – The candidate must have passed 10th exam or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and also must be passed ITI in the relevant trades.
BLW Railway Apprentice Age Limit
|Non-ITI||15 to 22 years|
|ITI||15 to 24 years|
BLW Railway Apprentice Application Fee
the candidate who BLW Railway Recruitment 2022 wish to apply. They have to pay the application fee Application fee will be paid through online mode. The payment is different for all the categories. Which we are telling below. Read the information carefully to apply, if you fill any information wrong in the form then your form will be rejected
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
BLW Railway Apprentice Selection Process
Selection will be made on the basis of merit list in each unit prepared on the basis of percentage of marks (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) in Matriculation examination. However, for Non ITI posts, LTE passed candidates will be selected but no weightage of LTI score will be given to them, they should have only Marksheet/Certificate of notified trade.
Steps to Apply BLW Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022
- Visit blw.indianrailways.gov.in or BLW apprentice website blwactapprentice.in.
- Railway Apprentice Online Form will be given after reaching the home page of the website.
- Tap on it and the Basic Info page will open.
- Enter the asked pointers on that page and after writing those pointers tap on the ‘Submit’ box given at the end of the page.
- Within a minute a provisional username and password will be generated on your respective mobile number as well as email address.
- Keep those credentials safe as it will help you in the next steps during the next steps of the application form.
- Return to the home page of the website and tick the ‘Login’ box, enter the credentials provided in the registration process.
- The ‘Registration Form’ will appear in front of you.
- Note down the details on the blank boxes available inside the form.
- Once you have submitted those details, tap on ‘Next’ and you will land on ‘Upload Photo and Sign’ which includes: Category Certificate, Birth Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Class 10th and Scanned copy of 12th, ITI certificate / mark sheet. JPEG / JPG format which should be 100 kb to 200 kb and JPG format color passport photograph with size between 20 kb to 50 kb.
- Before moving on to the next step, have a look at the completely filled application form.
- If you find any errors edit them by clicking ‘Edit/Modify’ and select those specific points.
- After completing the editing process, you will be directly connected to the ‘Fee Payment’ page where you have to pay the application fee as prescribed by the Railway authorities.
- Finish the process by pressing the ‘Printout’ button and you will receive a printout of your application form as well as fee receipt.