DHE Punjab Assistant Professor Answer Key 2021 Department of Higher Education, Punjab has released the vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor Botany, Assistant Professor Chemistry, Assistant Professor Commerce, Assistant Professor English, Librarian & Various. DHE Punjab Assistant Professor Written Exam Held on 20th & 21st November, 2021 and Answer Key for this Exam Will be Released Soon. Eligible candidates can download answer key from official website http://eservices.gndu.ac.in/govtrecruitment/index.aspx and you can download your answer key with the help of download answer key link given below and you can check answer Key can raise objection.
Punjab Assistant Professor & Librarian Answer Key 2021
The Department of Higher Education and Languages Punjab will soon upload the DHE Punjab Assistant Professor Answer Key 2021 of all question paper series on its official website. Contenders who had applied for the 1158 Posts of Assistant Professor and Librarian by 20th & 21st November 2021 and appeared in the written test on the scheduled dates can check / download the official answer key through the official link available at the bottom of this page. can do.
DHE Punjab Answer Key 2021
|Exam Authority Name||Department Of Higher Education, Punjab|
|Examination Name||Assistant Professor & Librarian|
|Total posts||Various Posts|
|Exam Date||20 & 21 November 2021|
DHE Punjab Assistant Professor Paper Solution
Aspirants who have appeared for the exam can check the answer key. So the Answer Key is available on the official website dhepunjab.com. Candidates can download the answer sheet / question paper solution for all the sets and also compare the score with the respective set to estimate the score. By calculating the probable score candidates can predict their future in the selection process. Also check the steps to download the answer key for the written exam.
How to Object DHE Punjab AP Answer Key
After the official release of DHE Punjab Assistant Professor Answer Key candidates find any mistake after checking the answer sheet you can exercise your right to object against it. On the official site, the link will be active for a certain period of time. So, before the deadline, submit your objections. Here are some steps to follow if you want to raise objection answer key 2021 –
- Candidates check the answer key from the official website http://eservices.gndu.ac.in/govtrecruitment/index.aspx.
- There you will get the link of Raise Answer Key Objection.
- Candidates can challenge the provisional answer key by visiting the official website and logging in to the provisional answer key.
- Candidates have to check the answer key thoroughly and if they feel that any answer added is wrong then they can raise objection against the same.
- There will be a column to challenge the answer. Candidates can challenge the answer by clicking on the column.
- Fee details (if any) for raising objection will also be given there.