Rocket league It has seen exponential growth since it became a free game in 2020, although it has been around for more than five years. That means the game has quite a large collection when it comes to items that its players can use to decorate their vehicles.
Most of the items can be easily unlocked with credits. Credits can be earned by leveling up the Premium Pass from Rocket of each season and you can also buy them with real life money. While there are many cosmetic items to choose from, nothing can beat the joy of receiving one for free.
There are numerous promo codes that you can use on Rocket league, each with exclusive items that you can unlock. Some of these promo codes have a time limit, which means that they can only be redeemed for a specified period of time.
Here are all the promo codes you can redeem to unlock cosmetic items.
- popcorn: Redeem the code for Limited Popcorn Rocket Boost.
- rlniter: Redeem the code for Breakout: Nitro Circus sticker and antenna.
- Bekind: Redeem the code for VCR Limited Topper.
- couchpotato: Redeem the code for Couch Potato Limited Player Title.
- rlbirthday: Redeem the code for WWE banners, antennas and wheels.
- SARPBC: Redeem the code for SARPBC logo, song, car and Moai antenna.
- shazam: Redeem code for Shazam Limited decal and Shazam Limited wheels on Octane.
- Truffleshuffle: Redeem the code for The Goonies decal in Octane.
- Wrestlemania: Redeem the code for WWE banners, antennas and wheels.
- WWE18: Redeem the code for WWE banners, antennas and wheels.
- wwedads: Redeem the code for WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
How are codes redeemed in Rocket League?
Redeem promotional codes at Rocket league it is relatively straightforward. Prepare your codes before starting Rocket league and follow the steps below.
- Go to Options and from there to the Extras tab.
- Click on “Codes” and enter the promotional code of your choice.
The item will be added to your account instantly after the redemption process.