Pokemon go has a considerably high number of active players, and in 2018 surpassed its player mark reached in the boreal summer of 2016.
Niantic strives to maintain the quality of its content with new events and game modes. There is still much to discover within the universe Pokemon and also in collaborations with real life brands. This is how new items enter the game, which are usually obtained by trainers in the in-game store, attending events in person, or using promotional codes.
Redemption codes come and go, which means that they eventually expire and others appear with successive events. Not all promo codes will have the same rewards. Some will offer great cosmetics, while others may be chock-full of in-game supplies like Pokeballs and berries.
These are all the promo codes that work on Pokemon go.
Promotional codes enabled in Pokemon go
At the moment there are none.
Promo codes Pokemon go defeated
- LRQEV2VZ59UDA – Get two Verizon jackets and one Verizon mask
- GXSD5CJ556NHG – Get North Face x Gucci Avatar Items
- DJTLEKBK2G5EK – Receive 20 Ultra Balls, 10 Pineapple Berries, 10 Stickers, a Star Piece
- TRFJVYZVVV8R4 – Receive 30 Ultra Balls, 10 maximum Revives and a Lucky Egg
How can the codes be redeemed in Pokemon go?
If you have an Android device, you can redeem the promo codes by following the steps below.
- Opens Pokemon go.
- Click on the Pokeball button at the bottom.
- Select the Store icon in the middle and scroll down.
- When you reach the end, you will see the “Promotions” section.
- Click Claim after entering the code and the rewards will be instantly delivered to your account.
While the above method works for some iPhone / iPad users, a good portion of gamers are missing the Claim section. You must visit the redemption website from Pokemon go and enter your code after logging in with your accounts. If you’ve logged into Niantic Labs with your account before, you can automatically skip the login process.