LIC’s Aadhaar Scheme: LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) is the largest and oldest insurance company in the country. Many plans are launched by the company from time to time. Which helps people to make their future bright! Today we will tell you about such a plan of LIC, in which you will get the best savings in less money, if you also want to start a small investment! So LIC’s cornerstone policy (LIC Aadhaar Shila Policy) is going to prove to be the best for you!
LIC’s Aadhaar Scheme
For information, let us tell you that this LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) plan is only for women! In which the woman gets both the benefits of savings and security! On joining this LIC Aadhaar Shila Policy (LIC Aadhaar Shila Policy), you will have to deposit Rs 899 every month for 20 years!
LIC Aadhaar Policy
In this way, in 20 years, your total investment will be Rs 2 lakh 14 thousand. In which you will get 3 lakh 97 thousand rupees on maturity of LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) policy! Women can secure their future by investing in this LIC Aadhaar Shila Policy! And after 20 years can add a hefty amount!
Eligibility for LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan
- For investing in this scheme, the minimum age limit of Mahula should be 8 years.
- And a maximum of 55 years old woman can take this policy!
- At the same time, the age of the woman with the policy should not be more than 70 years at the time of maturity.
- This policy provides life cover along with savings.
- On maturity of this LIC Aadhaar Shila Policy, the policy holder gets a lump sum amount!
- Along with this, if the woman who buys the foundation stone scheme dies, then in such a situation the fixed amount will be given to the members of her household. At the same time, there is no exemption in income tax in this LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) policy!
LIC Aadhar Shila Yojana Loan
Loan on the policy can also be obtained by the policy holders on this Aadhaar Shila Yojana (LIC Aadhaar Shila Yojana)! This loan is provided subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. The interest rate on the loan provided on the policy is determined from time to time. Loan up to 90% of the minimum support value is provided for Inforce policies. Loan up to 80% of the support value is provided for paid up policies. If there is any outstanding loan along with interest at the time of withdrawal, it is recovered. In this way, you are also given a loan by LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) in this scheme!
Also know :-
SBI FD Scheme June 2023: SBI gave a big gift to customers, this much return will be available on FD of 1 lakh