PPF Scheme Investment Plan: Many schemes are being run by the government to encourage people to save in the country. One of these PPF (Public Provident Fund) scheme is also included! Public Provident Fund Scheme (PPF Scheme) encourages people to invest for a long time!
PPF Scheme Investment Plan
Excellent returns can be obtained even by investing money in this scheme! Public Provident Fund investors can invest a minimum of Rs 500 and a maximum of Rs 1.50 lakh in 1 financial year! And in PPF Scheme (PPF Scheme) facilities like loan, withdrawal and expansion of account can be availed!
Fee Waiver: PPF Scheme Investment Plan
Public Provident Fund is a tax-free savings option supported by the Central Government. Which was launched by the government to encourage small savings and provide returns on them like all other small savings schemes (PPF Scheme) including Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS), Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and National Savings Certificate (NSC) !
PPF investment limit increased
A good news is coming out for PPF (Public Provident Fund) account holders! Actually, in the suggestions sought before the financial budget 2023, the institutes have demanded to increase the limit of PPF scheme. Explain that in the pre-budget memorandum submitted to the government, ICAI has demanded to increase the investment limit in PPF from Rs 1.50 lakh to Rs 3 lakh annually.
How much can invest in PPF
Let us tell you that at present a minimum investment of Rs 500 and a maximum of Rs 1.5 lakh can be made in the PPF scheme. In such a situation, now the demand for increasing the limit of PPF (Public Provident Fund) investment has started to arise.
These are the features of PPF account
- Any Indian citizen can start investing by opening a PPF account.
- Under this scheme, a minimum investment of Rs 500 and a maximum of Rs 1.5 lakh can be made in a financial year!
- The minimum period of PPF is 15 years, if you want, you can also increase it in a block of 5 years.
- Investors can take loan on PPF account between third to fifth year.
- Partial withdrawal can be done after 7 years only for emergency.
- PPF (PPF Scheme) accounts cannot be held jointly! You can enroll though!
- A minimum of Rs 500 will have to be deposited in this PPF (Public Provident Fund) account every year!
Also know :-
PM Mudra Loan – Apply 2023: Now you will get a loan of 10 lakhs at 0% interest, apply like this and get instant benefits