PM Kisan Yojana – Beneficiary list: There is a great news for the beneficiaries of the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana) of the government. The government has released the farmer beneficiary list under the scheme. In such a situation, the money of the 10th installment of PM Kisan Yojana is expected to come in your account very soon. The date has also been fixed for this. For this, all necessary arrangements have also been made by the Central Government.
PM Kisan Yojana – Beneficiary list
According to the information, the Central Government has so far transferred Rs 1.58 lakh crore to 11.37 crore farmers under PM Kisan Yojana! At the same time, now there is a plan to release the next i.e. 10th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana by December 15, 2022. Significantly, last year on December 25, 2022, the government transferred the money directly to the farmers.
If you are the beneficiary of this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana) and want to know whether your money will come this time or not, then you can check your PM Kisan Yojana (PM Kisan Yojana) status by visiting the official website. Are. Also, if the installment has been stopped then what is the reason for it? You can know all such questions. So let’s know the whole process…
PM Kisan Yojana – Beneficiary list (Check like this)
1. First of all go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana pmkisan.gov.in.
2. Here you will find the option of ‘Farmer’s Corner’ on the right side.
3. Here click on the option of ‘Beneficiary List’. After this a new page will open.
4. On the new page, the farmer has to fill the details of his state, district, sub-district, block and village.
5. After this click on Get Report. Here you will get the complete list of beneficiaries.
Check your installment status like this
1. To check the payment status, first of all visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
2. Click on Farmers Corner on the right side of the homepage.
3. There choose the Beneficiary Status option and a new page will open in front of you.
4. Enter the Aadhaar card number, account number or mobile number here and click on Get Data.
5. Finally you will get the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Payment Status.
So many farmers registered in UP
According to the latest data given on the PM Kisan Yojana portal, a total of 28144408 farmers are registered under this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana) in Uttar Pradesh.
Tell that due to non-payment, the previous installment of many farmers is still pending. In which 658376 farmers of Uttar Pradesh are included. This time the farmers of UP have got the maximum benefit of payment failure. Money has not reached the accounts of 121676 farmers of UP due to non-payment!
Installment stuck due to these reasons
Many times even after transferring money from the government to the account, it does not reach the farmers’ account! The biggest reason for this is mistakes in your Aadhaar number and bank account details. Apart from this, if the spelling of your bank account name and the name entered in the Aadhaar card in PM Kisan Yojana (PM Kisan Yojana) is not matching or the wrong IFSC code has been entered, then you can also get stuck in your upcoming installments.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary?
Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, 6000 rupees are given to the farmers every year by the central government for farming. The central government has started this scheme to make the farmers debt free. The government gives Rs 6,000 in 3 installments in a year. Under PM Kisan Yojana (PM Kisan Yojana), an installment is sent to the farmers’ account in 4 months! The first installment is sent from 1 April to 31 July, the second installment from 1 August to 30 November and the third installment from 1 December to 31 March. In Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, 2000 rupees are given in every installment.
Public Provident Fund Calculator: You will get 40 lakh rupees by depositing only 12500, best scheme to invest