8% hike in DA Arrear of employees

DA Arrear Hike Update: 8% increase in DA Arrear, now money will come in the account, big good news is going to come for the central employees. New dearness allowance is going to be implemented for them from July 1, 2023. It is expected that once again there may be a 4 percent jump in his Dearness Allowance. But, meanwhile, big news has also come out for other employees. Let’s know the complete details about it.

DA Arrear Hike Update

DA Arrear Hike Update

Dearness Allowance Arrear Hike Update

Big news is coming for central employees. DA Arrear: From July 1, 2023, new dearness allowance is going to be implemented for them. It is expected that once again there may be a 4 percent jump in his Dearness Allowance. But, meanwhile, big news has also come out for other employees.

This benefit will be available when DA Hike is implemented for central employees. But, now different state governments are also increasing the Dearness Allowance. In this episode, the Gujarat government has given a big gift to its employees. In one stroke, the government has directly increased the DA Arrear of its employees by 8 percent.

Big benefit to 9.50 lakh employees and pensioners

Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel has made a big increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for the employees and pensioners of his state under the 7th Pay Commission. A huge DA hike of 8 percent has been done directly. It has been said in the government order that about 9.50 lakh employees and pensioners of the state government have been brought under the purview of the 7th Pay Commission. These employees will get the benefit of increase in DA Arrear and dearness relief.

Bumper benefit will be available in two parts

According to the Gujarat government, the 8 percent DA hike will be implemented in two parts. The first will be applicable from July 1, 2022, in which an increase of 4 percent has been made. Whereas, the second 4 percent will be applicable from January 1, 2023. A total of 8 per cent profit will be credited with their salary. The Gujarat government has told that the increase in Dearness Allowance has been done as per the rules of the Central Government.

The Gujarat government has made it clear that the Dearness Allowance has been increased in two phases. The first has been increased from 1 July 2022. But, now according to January 1, 2023, they will have to be paid in salary. This means that the DA Arrear of the previous dues will also be given. According to the government, the arrears will be paid in three instalments. The first installment will be given along with the salary for the month of June. The second and third installments will be released in October.

3 installments stopped DA Arrear Hike Update

Let us tell you that till now no agreement has been reached on Dearness Allowance arrears from the government, but it is expected that the government may soon take a decision on DA Arrear arrears of 18 months. . The government had banned three installments of DA Hike. In the year 2021, it was restored in the month of June.

DA will increase again in July

Recently, the central government has increased the DA of the employees. The government has increased Dearness Allowance by 4 percent, after which the employees are getting DA at the rate of 42 percent. Apart from this, the DA Hike of the employees will be increased again in July 2023.

DA Arrear Hike Update will get more than 2 lakh rupees

Level-13 officers can get Rs 1,23,100 to Rs 2,15,900 from this Dearness Allowance. And the DA Hike for Level-14 (Pay Scale) will be between Rs 1,44,200 to Rs 2,18,200. If this happens, 48 ​​lakh central government employees and more than 68 lakh pensioners will be benefited on Holi. Let us tell you that the money of DA Arrear is given to the employees on the basis of their pay band.

Learn here also: DA Arrears News Today: Central Government gave a big gift to the employees, 42 percent increase in DA, know